Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The Alliance attacked Dazar'alor, killing everything ijn their path to the king. Likely mowed down plenty of civilians along the way because there was no warning before the attack. Sylvanas burned Teldrassil after messing around on Darkshore, allowing the Nelves plenty of time to evacuate civilians. Yeah some civilians were killed but it wasn't an act of genocide so therefore not a war crime. What the Alliance did was much more of a war crime than what Sylvanas did.
    If you dont see the difference here, we wont ever agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    If you dont see the difference here, we wont ever agree.
    There is a difference. Sylvanas lit up the tree after several hours of intense battle on Darkshore, allowing people to time to evacuate Teldrassil. The Alliance struck with absolutely no warning after diverting all military forces to Nazmir. The Zandalari had no chance to evacuate anyone. The Alliance just started fucking the place up before murdering the King.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Mandatory bitch post from Eleccybubb under news - checked.
    Seems like I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Seems to me like being a "traitor" is much, much better than being a mindless order-following drone, never stopping to think about those orders for a second.

Also, very curious when did all those horde fanbois actually start playing horde. Since Baine has much more in common with the old horde than Sylvanas, or any other character, really. Sure, he has nothing in common with the post-Thrall horde, yes, but that horde is trash, and should be destroyed.
    Yes, this! The whole premise behind classic WoW was the trope inversion: the Horde was a noble, diverse, and inclusive group whose primary focus was honor and welcoming the downtrodden and homeless; while the Alliance was corrupt, racist trash literally controlled by the black dragonflight! It's pretty explicit in pre-Cata WoW that the Horde is the good guys and the Alliance is the bad guys, and that subversion of expectations is one of the things that made it so interesting.

Basically, I want Thrall back. I guess Baine or Saurfang would do in a pinch.

Tangentially related: it kinda looked to me like they're really setting up Talanji as the new leader of the Horde, but that seems like it would be a hard sell to the guys back in Kalimdor…