Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    Jaina isn't even at the rastakhan fight she spends her time delaying the horde so the alliance can even get to him. as for the soldiers i won't say that their aren't some straglers that did but would have been away from the main force and would have likely died because of it. because mutch to my surgrin the alliance does has standards
    LOL this cinematic says otherwise about Jaina being there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GttZVAtE740

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    LOL this cinematic says otherwise about Jaina being there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GttZVAtE740
    or she just got there. in the actual fight the only alliance npc's that are there are gen greymane and mathias shaw. and this is true in both in the alliance version and horde version. so saying she is the one that killed him is highly debatable

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    Chekov's dagger. They couldn't make it more obvious even if they put a red circle around an arrows pointing at it
    "Chekov's Rifle/Gun" is a label concerning the fact that a story never uses something even though the story has given the expectation (by merely presenting the thing) that it should be used.

I don't know if that's what you were trying to get it, that you think Jaina's brother is something that is going to be used simply because he's there, but it didn't seem to me as if you got the term right based on what you said.

High Overlord
    don't know if that's what you were trying to get it, that you think Jaina's brother is something that is going to be used simply because he's there, but it didn't seem to me as if you got the term right based on what you said.
    I think he was talking about the shot of Derick Proudmoore with a dagger strapped to his back that the camera sat on for like 10 seconds.
    Last edited by Beastiel; 2019-03-17 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The Alliance attacked Dazar'alor, killing everything ijn their path to the king. Likely mowed down plenty of civilians along the way because there was no warning before the attack. Sylvanas burned Teldrassil after messing around on Darkshore, allowing the Nelves plenty of time to evacuate civilians. Yeah some civilians were killed but it wasn't an act of genocide so therefore not a war crime. What the Alliance did was much more of a war crime than what Sylvanas did.
    If you dont see the difference here, we wont ever agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    If you dont see the difference here, we wont ever agree.
    There is a difference. Sylvanas lit up the tree after several hours of intense battle on Darkshore, allowing people to time to evacuate Teldrassil. The Alliance struck with absolutely no warning after diverting all military forces to Nazmir. The Zandalari had no chance to evacuate anyone. The Alliance just started fucking the place up before murdering the King.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Mandatory bitch post from Eleccybubb under news - checked.
    Seems like I'm not the only one who thinks this way.