Which Loa for feral?

Pa'ku or Kimbul ?

To my understanding, all druids worship Gonk, master of shapes.
    War druid Loti seems to worship him specifically and she's seen in travel, bear and cat form

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    War druid Loti seems to worship him specifically and she's seen in travel, bear and cat form
    Embrace of Kimbul - Your damaging abilities have a chance to cause the target to bleed over 6s. This effect stacks up to 3 times.

or Embrace of Pa'ku - Your abilities have a chance to grant you 4% critical strike for 12 seconds.

or hell even Embrace of Bwonsamdi - Your damaging abilities have a chance to deal Shadow damage and heal you for 100% of the damage done.

The question is about the Zandalari racial. Not lore.

5% movespeed is pretty obviously not going to be the default pick since Feral is already quite fast.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The question is about the Zandalari racial. Not lore.

5% movespeed is pretty obviously not going to be the default pick since Feral is already quite fast.
    Haha in retrospect, that was a gigantic derp

Ive been simming Paku as the top thus far, but it varied depending on my gear.

The really annoying part is that Kul Tiran Druids become Zandalari for the last 3 bosses of Dazar'alor... though at least you get a default Loa, so you don't end up with no bonus.

I'm going to say Pa'ku, unless you have any traits or effects that modify damage based on number of bleeds or having a bleed active. Then possibly Kimbul.

i feel like kimbul is too unreliable.

i played around with it back on ptr, and was rarely even able to get a two stack of of the buff, let alone three.

10+ Year Old Account
    You would dare to call yourself a Wardruid and not have Gonk as your Loa? HERETIC!

My Priest is going Bwonsamdi no matter what. She is his loyal servant.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    You would dare to call yourself a Wardruid and not have Gonk as your Loa? HERETIC!

My Priest is going Bwonsamdi no matter what. She is his loyal servant.
    Imagine having Gonk as your loa. Absolute disgust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Imagine having Gonk as your loa. Absolute disgust.
    Well, there's the question of whether Gonk is your Loa or your Loa is Gonk.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It probably depends on what you're struggling with. Struggling with consistency? Go for Kimbul. Need more burst? Pa'ku. Having a hard time surviving? Bwonsamdi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Embrace of Kimbul - Your damaging abilities have a chance to cause the target to bleed over 6s. This effect stacks up to 3 times.

This one looks great for Raids (and High difficulty dungeons)

or Embrace of Pa'ku - Your abilities have a chance to grant you 4% critical strike for 12 seconds.

Paku seens to work great while lvling or just gearing in normal or heroic difficulty dungeons

Note: Do this thing work in PVP?

If so Bwonsandi should be good in PVP, also for tanks.

Go for Paku. Paku is worth 0.8% crit on average making it strong for feral. Kimbul's is designed to be strong for classes which attack fast, and we aren't one of them (enhance, rogues, etc).

If you play the MoC/WFR Haste/Crit variant of Feral Druid, you can easily reach 25% haste which buffs the PPM of Paku to 1.2 making it worth 1% crit, making it the BEST race for feral.

Actually Gonk is fine with his followers learning and even worshipping others loas as long they still keep him as the main one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Pa'ku procs very, very often. Or at least that is what I've noticed.

The damage from the bleed of Kimbul does not seem high enough to be worth it...

...but then again I'm a sucker for secondary stats and the more critical strike %, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post
    Go for Paku. Paku is worth 0.8% crit on average making it strong for feral. Kimbul's is designed to be strong for classes which attack fast, and we aren't one of them (enhance, rogues, etc).

If you play the MoC/WFR Haste/Crit variant of Feral Druid, you can easily reach 25% haste which buffs the PPM of Paku to 1.2 making it worth 1% crit, making it the BEST race for feral.
    Didn't see this. I agree with this 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Actually Gonk is fine with his followers learning and even worshipping others loas as long they still keep him as the main one.
    Which is pretty normal for polytheism. You usually have one primary god and worship the others when you want help in their specific field.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which is pretty normal for polytheism. You usually have one primary god and worship the others when you want help in their specific field.
    Yeah that is why I love Gonk, howevwr some troll tribes or loas are very jealous or control freaks as we saw with the amani where x cast has to worship x loa
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself