uber-spanner- miniaturized power core

what exactly does this drop from and how often?

I had one drop from the sabertron in stormsong valley but another one hasn't dropped. It also says there's a drop in the abandoned junkheap but there isn't a "sabertron"- there's the "panther" one that has the same model. Hasn't dropped one yet.

Is it a rare drop?

I spent 30 mins killing the adds in the heap and said screw it. I did get one of sabertron but that is it. ill just go back tomorrow and kill sabertron and get the spanner
    im guessing the panther is supposed to drop one but idk.

All the special items are pretty shitty drop rates. I know leather workers have "Spirit of the Bested"which seems to have a really low drop rate and we need 15. I think in total kills im about 1/22 and then I just gave up.

can confirm today did the sabertron again today at reset and he dropped it so got my spanner now.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It’s says that there are two sabertrons on Kul Tiras
    I killed them both and got 1 power core each 1 in the scrap heap you got the recipe from and 1 in Stormsong fall

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    It’s says that there are two sabertrons on Kul Tiras
    I killed them both and got 1 power core each 1 in the scrap heap you got the recipe from and 1 in Stormsong fall
    the problem is if you was doing the previous steps and the one with the chest close to one of them and you accidently kill it you have to wait till the next day so that sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Whelp what a waste of resources. Guess should have read do t work in raids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    what exactly does this drop from and how often?

I had one drop from the sabertron in stormsong valley but another one hasn't dropped. It also says there's a drop in the abandoned junkheap but there isn't a "sabertron"- there's the "panther" one that has the same model. Hasn't dropped one yet.

Is it a rare drop?
    The ub3r spanner you get from it is 100% not worth the time spent to get it. Unless you're a completionist that just want it to check mark it off your list, then don't bother.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    The ub3r spanner you get from it is 100% not worth the time spent to get it. Unless you're a completionist that just want it to check mark it off your list, then don't bother.
    yup especially since it aint usable in raids. i dont even know if usable in dungeons. havent tried it. getting the shaft again as engineers. would be awesome if they made it so we could make the sabertron cats as mounts tho sometime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    yup especially since it aint usable in raids. i dont even know if usable in dungeons. havent tried it. getting the shaft again as engineers. would be awesome if they made it so we could make the sabertron cats as mounts tho sometime soon.
    I'm guessing we'll need it to make the Blingatron 7k that'll probably be out in 8.2
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    All the special items are pretty shitty drop rates. I know leather workers have "Spirit of the Bested"which seems to have a really low drop rate and we need 15. I think in total kills im about 1/22 and then I just gave up.
    They only drop from BEAST rares. I've gotten 6 out of 6 kills. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'm guessing we'll need it to make the Blingatron 7k that'll probably be out in 8.2
    im hoping they actually do something with it like that. otherwise it is just going to sit in my bank and ill look at it and shake my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    They only drop from BEAST rares. I've gotten 6 out of 6 kills. :\
    The first day was bad, only seen 3 drop out of about 24 Beast Rares before I stopped counting. Its just bad game design when going around is worse then camping 1 rare over an over.

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    The first day was bad, only seen 3 drop out of about 24 Beast Rares before I stopped counting. Its just bad game design when going around is worse then camping 1 rare over an over.
    The only drop from rare beasts whose World Quest is up.
    Anything else doesn't drop any Spirits.

It takes like 4-5 days, depending on the World quests to get all 15.