Page 1 of 15
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Blizzard: "Warmode balance is fine with Alliance at the 15% bonus"

    Meanwhile, me trying to do finish the Hati questline.



    If you can't tell, the person with the empty health bar and the one with the blue health are Alliance. The rest are Horde.

  2. #2
    Legendary! Lahis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,910
    Well that's what you get for enabling Warmode.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well that's what you get for enabling Warmode.
    Yeah, how dare I try to enjoy a little bit of open world pvp. Not like I enjoy 1 on 1s or 2 on 1s. Nope, have to have fun soloing pretty much raid groups. for 15% bonus.

  4. #4
    Turn wm off for the Hati quest then? Like, what does wm give for that quest anyways? I'm not a hunter, but I guess nothing.

    Edit: Also, this is one class specific quest at the release of the new patch. EU invasions look like this on the daily but wth ally camping horde.
    Last edited by NabyBro; 2019-03-12 at 11:49 PM.

  5. #5
    This one incredibly localised sample from one single shard definitely means the Alliance are significantly outnumbered 50:1

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Yeah, how dare I try to enjoy a little bit of open world pvp. Not like I enjoy 1 on 1s or 2 on 1s. Nope, have to have fun soloing pretty much raid groups. for 15% bonus.
    PvP happening on a WM server. More news at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    PvP happening on a WM server. More news at 11.
    PvP implies we have some sorta chance when it's literally 3 of us, one already dead, one dying, to like 30 horde.

    PS, there's also more obviously not in the screenshot, sitting on the circle above in case any alliance dares try to get anywhere near.

  8. #8
    Scarab Lord A Chozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    4,471
    Why don't you ask your friends to help you with that PvP problem, OP?

    It's literally how to solve PvP problems. You kill, until victory.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    PvP implies we have some sorta chance
    Bullshit. PvP means that you can attack and be attacked. Nothing about fairness, and this has been the case in PvP-On servers on many games before WoW - that's why this kind of freature is avoided like the plague.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Yeah, how dare I try to enjoy a little bit of open world pvp. Not like I enjoy 1 on 1s or 2 on 1s. Nope, have to have fun soloing pretty much raid groups. for 15% bonus.
    Cry me a river dude.

    That's part of world PvP, if you want 1 on 1 go duel in your capital cities or do arenas. Want smaller group PvP? Go do some BGs.

    Stop crying about world PvP not being fair, world PvP is not supposed and was never supposed to be fair.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    PvP implies we have some sorta chance when it's literally 3 of us, one already dead, one dying, to like 30 horde.

    PS, there's also more obviously not in the screenshot, sitting on the circle above in case any alliance dares try to get anywhere near.
    PvP stands for Players versus Players. Not Players vs Players but only if the other side doesn't outnumber us or only if we win. That is actually PvPboitosdnouooiww. It sounds like WM is a bit too hard for you. Maybe you should turn it off and just go easy mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  11. #11
    Only an idiot goes to an area they KNOW will be full of other hunters with War Mode enabled. The only person dumber is the one who rushes to complain about getting ganked in that area.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Yeah, how dare I try to enjoy a little bit of open world pvp. .
    Just let world pvp die. Warmode is blizzard life supporting a feature obviously almost nobody wanted. If they did want it PvP servers would be packed and everyone would be flagged for PvP
    See me for the stick up your arse, when applying for moderator. The stick is gratis.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Cry me a river dude.

    That's part of world PvP, if you want 1 on 1 go duel in your capital cities or do arenas. Want smaller group PvP? Go do some BGs.

    Stop crying about world PvP not being fair, world PvP is not supposed and was never supposed to be fair.
    Great, then let's make it at least worth it and buff the bonus back up to 30%. Then we can listen to the Horde cry about how it's not "fair". And give us our 400 piece back so the Horde can cry about how it's not "fair".

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    Only an idiot goes to an area they KNOW will be full of other hunters with War Mode enabled. The only person dumber is the one who rushes to complain about getting ganked in that area.
    It's funny, cause originally when I completed it, but Blizzard messed up and forgot to fix it (Thorim wouldn't spawn if you had done Storm Peaks up to his kidnapping) everyone was actually being kind and civil.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    PvP stands for Players versus Players. Not Players vs Players but only if the other side doesn't outnumber us or only if we win. That is actually PvPboitosdnouooiww. It sounds like WM is a bit too hard for you. Maybe you should turn it off and just go easy mode.
    I always love hearing the "turn it off" argument. I like PvP. I don't like 30 v 1 gangbangs that leave you unable to do anything but leave for half an hour and hope it's alleviated.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Great, then let's make it at least worth it and buff the bonus back up to 30%. Then we can listen to the Horde cry about how it's not "fair". And give us our 400 piece back so the Horde can cry about how it's not "fair".
    What 30% bonus do you want for the Hati quest? Turn it off already.

    Ofc 30% + a free 400 ilvl is not fair. That's why it was nerfed. Why do you cry so much? All these crying ever since warmode was introduced, yet ganking was a staple of pvp servers since Vanilla and noone gave a damn.

    What do you want? Duel-mode? Whenever a player attacks another player they get teleported into an arena to sort it out 1v1?
    Stop crying.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Great, then let's make it at least worth it and buff the bonus back up to 30%. Then we can listen to the Horde cry about how it's not "fair". And give us our 400 piece back so the Horde can cry about how it's not "fair".

    - - - Updated - - -
    Then perhaps you should restructure your complains. Complain about the faction buffs, not about world PvP.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    What 30% bonus do you want for the Hati quest? Turn it off already.

    Ofc 30% + a free 400 ilvl is not fair. That's why it was nerfed. Why do you cry so much? All these crying ever since warmode was introduced, yet ganking was a staple of pvp servers since Vanilla and noone gave a damn.

    What do you want? Duel-mode? Whenever a player attacks another player they get teleported into an arena to sort it out 1v1?
    Stop crying.
    Well, according to you PvPs "Not fair" so change it back.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Then perhaps you should restructure your complains. Complain about the faction buffs, not about world PvP.
    I mean, the title literally mentions the fact they think it's fine at 15%.

  17. #17
    i would give them more...and other bonuses to boot. alliance pop is poop.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    I always love hearing the "turn it off" argument. I like PvP. I don't like 30 v 1 gangbangs that leave you unable to do anything but leave for half an hour and hope it's alleviated.
    You mean the exact thing that the Alliance does all day when they get 30% and a free 400ilvl item? You don't care about pvp, you care about hand-outs. Typical alliance warmode player.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by unlockedz View Post
    i would give them more...and other bonuses to boot. alliance pop is poop.
    That's the funny thing. Blizzard did. And then Horde complained. And then it was nerfed the NEXT week. Meanwhile Alliance had to wait an entire patch cycle until Blizzard even attempted to fix the faction imbalance in WM.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    You mean the exact thing that the Alliance does all day when they get 30% and a free 400ilvl item? You don't care about pvp, you care about hand-outs. Typical alliance warmode player.
    That's funny because I literally never grabbed the quest for the "free" 400 ilvl item. Which btw they nerfed anyway down to 385 literally the next week because Horde complained. Just like how they nerfed the 30% bonus literally the next week because the horde complained. While Alliance have to wait entire major patch cycles to get anything on their end.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    That's the funny thing. Blizzard did. And then Horde complained. And then it was nerfed the NEXT week. Meanwhile Alliance had to wait an entire patch cycle until Blizzard even attempted to fix the faction imbalance in WM.
    NEXT WEEK? The alliance bonus was 30% and free heroic gear for like what, 5-6 weeks if not 2 months in 8.0 and one week in 8.1 and then when a whole mythic guild abused it they realized it was too much.

    Boohoo, cry about being stuck at Hati for like 2 hours when horde players couldn't even go near their mission table ship for days because of the free hc gear.

    Edit: Also, the 30% bonus is not 'nerfed', the bonus % system adjusts to the amount of people who have warmode active. So when the alliance has 15% it means the factions are pretty close to 50-50. Do you play the same game? Learn how stuff work and then complain.
    Last edited by NabyBro; 2019-03-13 at 12:12 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •