Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    You can't get an equal number of alliance because the Horde outnumber us, that's the whole point.
    You are never facing off against the total horde vs Alliance population. Stop being silly for dramatic effect. It can be easy to get a group together that out numbers the current horde you are facing. I've done it before. We have communities dedicated to doing just that. Yet here you are some one whining about PvP saying that it is is impossible for an alliance group to be larger then a horde group.

And once again I say Turn it Off to anyone whining over PvP. You don't seem to get that. You can only understand that I am saying it against you so I must not say it to anyone else. Whiners whine. If you can't handle the basics of PvP then you should turn it off. You've spent days now showing exactly why you can't handle world PvP. Which is why you should turn it off.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You are never facing off against the total horde vs Alliance population. Stop being silly for dramatic effect. It can be easy to get a group together that out numbers the current horde you are facing. I've done it before. We have communities dedicated to doing just that. Yet here you are some one whining about PvP saying that it is is impossible for an alliance group to be larger then a horde group.

And once again I say Turn it Off to anyone whining over PvP. You don't seem to get that. You can only understand that I am saying it against you so I must not say it to anyone else. Whiners whine. If you can't handle the basics of PvP then you should turn it off. You've spent days now showing exactly why you can't handle world PvP. Which is why you should turn it off.
    And once again, if your choice is to say "turn it off" you're an idiot, because it doesn't solve anything, and in fact exacerbates the problem because now there's even less Alliance which you apparently can't get through your head.

And once again. There is more Horde than Alliance, so regardless of how many you get, there's always the possibility for the Horde to get more which wouldn't be a problem if it was like a couple more, but when it's you know up to 5x as many as you can get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious? This is what it's been like the entire time except that one week we got a quest for a 400 piece. Alliance has ALWAYS been outnumbered otherwise.
    I know, I was being sarcastic because Alliance have been getting screwed all expansion with Warmode imbalance, and the one time they added an incentive and Allies did outnumber Horde the crying and pushback from Horde players was unbelievable.

"Warmode working as intended" is "Warmode is inherently imbalanced and not fun."
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I know, I was being sarcastic because Alliance have been getting screwed all expansion with Warmode imbalance, and the one time they added an incentive and Allies did outnumber Horde the crying and pushback from Horde players was unbelievable.

"Warmode working as intended" is "Warmode is inherently imbalanced and not fun."
    I mean, yeah, that was basically my whole point with this. It took 4 months before Blizzard did something about the massive imbalance. It took them 1 week when the Horde started complaining because of one mistake (the 400 ilvl item was never meant to be 400, only 385).

Every time I speak to an alliance that does this group zerging, their reply is always, well horde do it to us. Not me, I say. I literally mind my own business and occasionally get into 1v1 or small group vs small group and that's super enjoyable. I don't mind being outnumbered within reason, but more often than not, it's a slaughter. I don't know what makes a person enjoy raid camping/griefing. So but it seems to usually be these pvers who claim to be victims of horde attacks (they don't necessarily get off to camping like some do) and are only repaying us in kind. Two wrongs make a right and all that. And horde actually have a reason to really be vengeful lately. Not excusing dickish behavior.

Honestly, the vast majority of the time I see world pvp happening where there is group pvp, ally outnumber horde (because they have more incentive to turn on warmode). Sometimes horde decide to group and fight back and sometimes we just don't have the people or the alliance disperse or run into cities or abuse quest mechanics to run from bounty. Really though, I think this warmode crap just brings out the worst in people.

I mean alliance have a quest that incentivizes raid pvp, kill 120 horde or something? And before that pvers wanted the 400/385 reward and don't pvp so they join a group/raid. So right out the gate, the battlefield is set to be lopsided and relentless and all it does is piss off actual pvpers and make them opt out of warmode. Seriously I wonder if I am a masochist to keep my warmode on. I just spent an hour trying to kill Rotbough but at least I killed a few bounties and clicked on the bags before I was killed.
    Last edited by Evelyn; 2019-03-20 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, me trying to do finish the Hati questline.

If you can't tell, the person with the empty health bar and the one with the blue health are Alliance. The rest are Horde.
    Yeah? And? What exactly is your point?
    I have an entire folder full of screenshots and videos of multiple alliance raid groups camping Zuldazar capital and docks for hours on end during the period of time alliance had the 20% buff, is that supposed to be fine then? alliance should get 20% additional incentive to do the thing to us that they were complaining about us doing to them for no additional incentive? Do you see the complete failure in logic there?

The bottom line that you people seem not to grasp is that if alliance were capable a forming up groups and camping cities, flight points, and quest hubs with the 20% buff they were equally capable of doing it with no buff at all and simply chose not to. Horde have no issue doing it when we're not getting extra rewards for it, right? wasn't that what all the alliance were crying and moaning about in the first place; being camped by and outnumbered by horde?

So they created a system that defacto provides only the alliance with extra incentives to enable war mode to try and balance out the fact that they intentionally chose not to engage in it, and you're complaining that the extra incentives aren't high enough? but somehow the alternative where the same thing is happening to us and the other side is given extra goodies for it is what you think should be the norm?

Sorry, but you really need to get a grip. Either disable war mode, pay for a faction transfer to The horde, or get your alliance buddies to turn warmode on and fight back. Whichever of those options you choose please stop complaining. your faction has absolutely no one but themselves to blame.

I am sure enjoying the 20% bonus xp for my kul tiran human.