Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Also no Incarn form, just a huge blue ground effect around them.
    Wrong. The zandalari moonkin does have an Incarnation form. It adds a circlet, jewels and fancier headfeathers.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

on the side: has the ground effect of Incarnation always been so big and dense for balance druids?
    i run around with a bubbling puddle under me as a Zandalari druid. annoying as hell-.-

Well I for one am glad they didnt waste time on unique dancing animation for literally one race/class/spec combo in the game that has zero effect on gameplay and matters to maybe 0.05% of their playerbase.

They could have done a balance form with the same silhouette as the chicken, but a dinosaur, like a bulky humanoid triceratops or something

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    You mean the trend that eats away the whole corporate triple A gaming industry? Release now, patch later? Or release half a game, rest in dlcs / season pass? It's a disease that festers everywhere, basically the shape of the game is no longer decided by the devs but by the financial overseers that want everything at minimal cost and asap, so cut corners happen all the time. Lots of unfinished products polluting the market.
    Well said. It's sad how piecemeal things have become in the games industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Wrong. The zandalari moonkin does have an Incarnation form. It adds a circlet, jewels and fancier headfeathers.
    Both Zandalari and KT are much less on the nose than the old ones, though.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Both Zandalari and KT are much less on the nose than the old ones, though.
    That's subjective

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That's subjective
    Not at all. You actually have to pay attention to notice them. The old ones are rather hard to miss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all. You actually have to pay attention to notice them. The old ones are rather hard to miss.
    Haven't seen the Zandalari one, but at least for the KT it definitely is noticeable with all the glowing and the longer hood. It's more subtle than the huge armor regular moonkins get, but that's part of why I like it. Looks more like a beefier version of what they are, and less like someone shoved a bunch of armor on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    That balances out you guys getting literal fucking dinosaurs. and a wholy unique moonkin and flight form
    For a sec there I thought we'd make it a full page before we hit the "good you deserve it because you got X and we didn't" as if unfinished or under-polished additions to the game has anything to do with the factions at all. The overall fidelity of the game and additions to it should matter more than your infinitely childish bullshit about factions. Stop being so petty over allegiances that aren't real.

PS - Kul Tirans are the only allied race with completely unique rigs, which, incidentally, doesn't apply to just one of their classes. (:
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2019-03-14 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Well I for one am glad they didnt waste time on unique dancing animation for literally one race/class/spec combo in the game that has zero effect on gameplay and matters to maybe 0.05% of their playerbase.
    That's what it really boils down to, as this is a time versus cost decision. Despite what the armchair developers will say, it takes a lot of time and resources to pump out Kul Tirans themselves, let alone address all the niche details, in the amount of time they did. While I see some people blaming financial overlords or something similar, the catalyst is actually the players demanding more content in less time... and that comes at a price.

Anyways, I thought it would be cool if these new moonkin forms got dances, and they might at a later time. Blizz probably did make the right decision to release the new Allied races now instead of holding them longer just because moonkin forms don't have dances or emotes, since most people won't even both with such things.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    For a sec there I thought we'd make it a full page before we hit the "good you deserve it because you got X and we didn't" as if unfinished or under-polished additions to the game has anything to do with the factions at all. The overall fidelity of the game and additions to it should matter more than your infinitely childish bullshit about factions. Stop being so petty over allegiances that aren't real.

PS - Kul Tirans are the only allied race with completely unique rigs, which, incidentally, doesn't apply to just one of their classes. (:
    Except Kul Tirans are still just a bear, big cat, bird, and walrus(?). Plus Kul Tirans don't dominate in terms of how many classes they can be with the exception of DKs and DHs. You're literally downplaying the fact that Zandalari get Dinosaurs. I'm actually not as tore up about faction imbalance as you boldy assume but I think not having a dance for one of the druid forms is a fair trade off for the race with the most race/class combination and having literal dinomancers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

You're literally downplaying the fact that Zandalari get Dinosaurs
    Downplay? The dinosaur craze has been over for a while now.

Downplay? The dinosaur craze has been over for a while now.
    Fallen Kingdom's box office says otherwise but iiiight homie.
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Fallen Kingdom's box office says otherwise but iiiight homie.
    Do you still see Dinosaur everything everywhere? It's nowhere near what it was around JP 1.

Do you still see Dinosaur everything everywhere? It's nowhere near what it was around JP 1.
    Yes actually, they aren't the dominant property anymore as superhero stuff has taken over, but still are a very large genre as a whole.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looking it up I don’t get how this could be hard to notice.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    You really don't. I didn't even know that the Zandalari moonkin for had an Incar. form, I was pleasantly surprised the second I activated the ability.

First of all. They have a dance animation. They dance exactly how I dance.

Secondly, some of you haven't checked my druid forms guide on wowhead. It gives you list of all the forms for all races and you can clearly see Znadalari Incarnation form. You can also preview them in model viewer. Just like with older races it's exactly the same as the base moonkin form just with more armor. How can you not notice that your almost naked character gets way more armor? It's less noticable on Kul Tirans, where all they get is just some green glow around them.

We are suppose to find a way to blame this on the fans.. so..

IF YOU GUYS WOULDNT HAVE PUSHED SO HARD FOR THE RACES TO BE RELEASED BEFORE THEY WERE READY WE COULD HAVE HAD THESE THINGS!!

There we go. Mission accomplished.

/s