Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    We are suppose to find a way to blame this on the fans.. so..

IF YOU GUYS WOULDNT HAVE PUSHED SO HARD FOR THE RACES TO BE RELEASED BEFORE THEY WERE READY WE COULD HAVE HAD THESE THINGS!!

There we go. Mission accomplished.

/s
    Yeah, this is the fault of the player base for pushing them so hard to get the races prepared in time for ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ 8.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Yeah, this is the fault of the player base for pushing them so hard to get the races prepared in time for ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ 8.1.5
    That's the spirit. Now get out there and buy some toys from the store. The investors thank you. Don't be afraid to buy some tokens too. /wink

Wow, that is a pretty big oversight. I would expect nothing less than goofy dances from all moonkin forms.

please don't use Rebirth on such old and outdated threads. Zanda Moonkins got their dance in the meantime

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    For M13++ you best be prepared to pick what works not what’s fun.. just like mythic raiding. People hunt the tiny advantages. If you think Guardian druids are the only spec that struggles at that sort of peak content then think again. You only need 1 tank, there will always be a best tank and all the others will be ‘less good’.

Back on topic, I’m sure they will add emotes eventually. Unfortunately it’s not the sort of thing Blizzard have a good reputation if prioritising until months after it’s been ingame.
    Is this a bug? Did i miss a post somewhere that blizzard acknowledged they are supposed to have a dance?

Or did Moonkins actually just get shafted by blizzard on a class that's been in the making for like...2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SAILITY View Post
    Is this a bug? Did i miss a post somewhere that blizzard acknowledged they are supposed to have a dance?

Or did Moonkins actually just get shafted by blizzard on a class that's been in the making for like...2 years.
    You missed the part where 8.2 added it.