Thread: SV Focus

SV Focus

Has anyone else noticed the focus increase? I have been looking through the patch notes and cant find anything about it. I went from base 100 to 140, and sit at 168 with the primeval intuition. Have any other SV hunters noticed this? Is there a talent or an azerite piece that give this?

Yea...I'm currently up to 240 max focus...have no idea what's causing it to go up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

having the same issue on my hunter lol, id like to get to the root of the cause but i think all the survival hunters in the world have already posted in this thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

might be a bug if you have more than in item with primeval intuition, i logged onto my hunter and didnt notice anything but i also logged on after the patch so maybe they fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by aarrok View Post
    240? Seriously?
    Seriously lol
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...4/maxfocus.png

- - - Updated - - -

It's even more odd cause it didn't start out that high. I didn't pay attention to it right away but during the first bit I was online, it seemed normal. Then later on I was Mongoose Bite spamming and was like "wtf, Im getting off way more in a row than should be possible." So at first I thought maybe I missed a patch note about them reducing it's focus cost or something, then realized the max focus was showing 200. Then after a few raid wipes, the max focus suddenly went up again to 240.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radazar View Post
    might be a bug if you have more than in item with primeval intuition, i logged onto my hunter and didnt notice anything but i also logged on after the patch so maybe they fixed it
    I've only got one item with that trait, and I had logged out and back in multiple times during the day. So it definitely isn't having multiple of that trait causing it. Might be something more odd like it registering the focus increase multiple times after being triggered by whatever unknown influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

There was a bug with Primeval Intuition. It wasn't removing bonus focus when swapping gear.

I heard the hunter from Limit got up to like 3,000 focus before he got worried about being banned.

Currently if I remove my ring2 PI piece I drop from 120 to 100. If I put on a piece with ring1 PI, I don't gain any focus. I think they turned off ring1 PI entirely.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.