Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What Loa blessings are best for Zandalari shaman?

As the title says.

I'd like to know which blessings are best for the 3 specs.

I’d have to look again but there’s really only one choice for Resto right? As far as Ele and Enh I have the same question.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    I’d have to look again but there’s really only one choice for Resto right? As far as Ele and Enh I have the same question.
    loa of death for sure the flameshock procs it like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    loa of death for sure the flameshock procs it like crazy
    so the crit one isnt good? i mean 4% is pretty huge.

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    so the crit one isnt good? i mean 4% is pretty huge.
    i'm guessing bwonsamdi is good for solo'ing and questing content, while the crit one is good for raiding and instances

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    i'm guessing bwonsamdi is good for solo'ing and questing content, while the crit one is good for raiding and instances
    which sucks because if you are out doing things one day and wanting to use the death one but then raid in 2 days you cant switch or even the next day. 5 days is pretty damn long to wait ot change. should be like 24 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    enhancement favors the bleeding damage buff while elemental favors bwondsomdi. the crit is meg unless your running LB storm spam

which sucks because if you are out doing things one day and wanting to use the death one but then raid in 2 days you cant switch or even the next day. 5 days is pretty damn long to wait ot change. should be like 24 hrs
    Imho even 24 hour is to long i would say anywhere from 6 to 12 hour is more then enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Imho even 24 hour is to long i would say anywhere from 6 to 12 hour is more then enough.
    Yup once I read 5 days I was like wtf

The best racial is 5% movement speed. Right now I have like 20%ms bonus on my sham. It is op.

If you are not sure which racial to pick go with 4% crit, it is good for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    The best racial is 5% movement speed. Right now I have like 20%ms bonus on my sham. It is op.

If you are not sure which racial to pick go with 4% crit, it is good for everyone.
    I love how you can combine racials with specs with them you cant really go wrong with it.

I swapped to the healing one on my rshaman but I regret not sticking with paku. A whole night of m+ and it was less than 2% of my healing. Not that a racial should be that influential, but I feel like I would have gotten a lot more out of the crit. Hell, I'm sure I got more benefit out of berserking before I race changed.

Of course, it's hard to math the value because it's just a stat boost proc but just eyeballing it I am going to hazard a guess that paku is going to be the best for resto at least.
    on the youtubes

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

Make the most of the racial as it’s going to be nerfed to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I swapped to the healing one on my rshaman but I regret not sticking with paku. A whole night of m+ and it was less than 2% of my healing. Not that a racial should be that influential, but I feel like I would have gotten a lot more out of the crit. Hell, I'm sure I got more benefit out of berserking before I race changed.

Of course, it's hard to math the value because it's just a stat boost proc but just eyeballing it I am going to hazard a guess that paku is going to be the best for resto at least.
    Paku gives around 0.8%crit rate in average throughout the fights so it is aroumd 150hps at best. Feel crafting is not the best way to evaluate things.

Ps. DPS/Healing racials do not matter. What matters are the utility racials.

I think for elemental its actually the bleed one for single target and Paku for multi target(I don't know how accurate this is because the bleed appears to scale off of attack power). Enhance takes the crit % and resto can choose either the crit or heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I think for elemental its actually the bleed one for single target and Paku for multi target(I don't know how accurate this is because the bleed appears to scale off of attack power). Enhance takes the crit % and resto can choose either the crit or heal.
    on my 388 ele shaman i did the bleed one and it says 1763 damage over 6 seconds stacking up to 3 times which is roughly 890 dps with 3 stacks but I think because we are a dot class it can trigger alot more so it makes it more useful than like a rough .8% crit.

on my 388 ele shaman i did the bleed one and it says 1763 damage over 6 seconds stacking up to 3 times which is roughly 890 dps with 3 stacks but I think because we are a dot class it can trigger alot more so it makes it more useful than like a rough .8% crit.
    U almost never have it on 3 stacks. It sims on average 10dps higher than Paku.

The thing is, Kimbul is good only for DPS, Paku can be used by all specs.

don’t sleep on the 5% speed, more uptime in bosses means more damage

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    don’t sleep on the 5% speed, more uptime in bosses means more damage
    5% will get you to a spot .01 seconds faster guys more dps then...5% is nothing my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    U almost never have it on 3 stacks. It sims on average 10dps higher than Paku.

The thing is, Kimbul is good only for DPS, Paku can be used by all specs.
    oh i know i havent personally tested it just going from what other people recommend on websites. just gives you a tiny bit more. just wish didnt have to wait 5 damn days...thats what gets me more.

5% will get you to a spot .01 seconds faster guys more dps then...5% is nothing my friend.
    It actually gives you 0.3s advantage on 40yds run. And it stacks with other ms bonuses. So it can save you a 2s or more when u have to do a lot of running (mekkatoque).