Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Heck not even the Zandalari Trolls aren't a very popular race (even considering that they're a new AR), despite getting so much hype and having OP racials, but if you go by the comments here you'd think that by now everyone has race changed to one
    What you're talking about? Zandalari are second most played race Horde side (there is add-on that checks how many playable characters are online). And when it comes to numbers on Max level they're already more numerous than may'har orc and Highmountain tauren. And they aren't out for 2 months yet. Zandalari do live up to their hype.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

This could work very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The silhouette of blood elves/void elfs, nightborne/night elfs is fairly different. You might as well equate them with humans, since elves are just fair humans with big ears or dwarves, since dwarves are short humans with beards.
    He's just being difficult, and probably hates elves, so is trying to make it look like there way too many elves and thus why we should never get any more race or allied race invovling them.

But you explain to him, for this sort of puprose you count night elves/nightborne differently to blood/void elves as 2 different races, just like you would count human and forsaken as 2 different races.

But he's made up his mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    I really hate to say no, since there is obviously a LOT of effort in the OP and it shows how dedicated he/she was

But really, I wouldn't like to get these instead of actual Naga
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I mean, it's creative and unique, but... the entire reason Naga are interesting is because they are different. If we want to add another naga-like allied race, Gilblins are already available and would probably make more sense. ...but they're not elves, and I'm sure that upsets someone.

Personally, Naga are one of the few (full) races I'd really like to see playable that we don't yet have access to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    So I only kept the Naga features and got completely rid of the elf base and went for the worgen rig instead. I do personally like the outcome a lot, I am just not sure if they would still fit my concept.

What do you guys think?
    I just wanted to post that this one is kind of cool. I'm a bigger fan of this than the original concept on the OP.

Nice concept!

I've always wondered why male nagas are so hideous though. I want to play a handsome male naga tyvm!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Nagas are to Alliamce then Satyrs are to Horde and Emerald Nightmare.

some one asked this question in another post.. and I have an interesting response, I think would help make this group even more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Naramag View Post
    How about Aszhara redeemed and taking her place as the night elves leader, while Tyrande looses her shit and becomes the new villain, revealing that this night warrior ritual had nothing to do with Elune but was invoking the void?
    To which others Matrix replied:
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think Azshara would prefer blood elves or nightborne to become her people.
    And thi

Not if she were reformed or redeemed, she would be pushing the original pre-addiction ambition and destiny of the night elves, but with all her new insights.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Not if she were reformed or redeemed, she would be pushing the original pre-addiction ambition and destiny of the night elves, but with all her new insights.

however I don't think Azshara is the right person for that sort of thing.. if Azshara actually became that, it would be an apologetic night elf people which I wouldn't like, you'd have to make them different sufficiently to make them interesting.... and I think that would work better if a redeemed Azshara led a Naz'dorei (naga-elf) allied race, that wanted to redeem themselves, especially to the kaldorei, so really push to join them, help them, and are met with a lot of kaldorei anger, resentment, snubbery, and rejection .. but they don't give up.. determined to win them back and repay their debt.

It could work very well, would be an interesting take .. you would examine a differnet side of the kaldorei in a situation of if Azshara led them again and was now good, and how that would interplay.. those who would accept, and those who would reject. Highborne shen'dralar would be nervous and likely not want to associate with them having won the trust of their kin, and not been experts on being able to discern a persons character and heart. Druids would likely be accepting because they are kind hearted forgiving types, the sentinels and wardens, and priesthood absolutely not - the illidari wouldn't care, it would be hypocritical of them, and would find the posturing ridiculous, afterall, to complete their mission, they allied with demons as well as devouring and controlling other demons … so if the naz'dorei wanna help and are useful, it's not like the night elves can be beggars..

The priestess leadership would be two ways, if Elune agrees, they would generally be supportive, some would be of the position - we cannot afford to turn down aid nor allies, others would be - no way we can't trust them - and we could see the issue fracture the night elves... but they can use the Naz'dorei to prevent that from happening, right a compelling story of forgiveness, mending wounds etc.

We all felt Azshara had to die, but what if she doesn't -? What if we find out that Azshara felt addiction, the legion, the old gods were all necessary to endure to prepare hrte night elves and the wworld for taking down the void lords, a Sargeras type decision, but obviously she is not Sargeras, got vulnerable and got very bitter when the planned failed, lost it it a bit, and a defeat causes her to come to her sense, we find out some decisions she made, Elune is involved, and it is Elune's pardon she gets - and Azshara gets some serious humiliation, but worse of all, without her glamour, Tyrande is seen as more beautiful, and loved.. which hurts, but then tyrande never compromised her morality even in the face of certain danger, but then tyrnade did not know what Azshara knew.. I could write a compelling story I feel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    If Nagas are to Alliamce then Satyrs are to Horde and Emerald Nightmare.
    I'd rather both join the night elves -- Satyrs get restored to half=demon elves - i.e. illdiari - and use that model, their demon form is a satyr instead, and demon hunters can have a demon form of a Satyr. And night even warlocks wre possible as Illidari I.e, demon hunter skins instead of normal night elf ones, metamorphosis could return for locks cos of this with the Illidari ones simply using their demon form or alternatively warlock power up abilities and group buffs like Heroism or drums give the Illidari warlock the wings animation that comes out on gliding. The Illidari lock keeps the glide ability, but not the double jump

Naga - get this Naz'dorei and become a night elf allied race.. no more alliance elves shipped to the horde. if the horde get more elves, it should be off the blood elf stock or related to them, not to the night elves.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2019-06-13 at 11:20 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    12 points from a galaxy far, far away.
    Douze points!

You really should try Rastakhan model for males.

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Yep more purple elves just what the alliance wants/s.
    As a Horde player I am glad to hear that and take them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    You really should try Rastakhan model for males.
    That would be nice.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

This has much more effort put into it than they did with the Nightborne model and the entirety of Void elves. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    As a Horde player I am glad to hear that and take them.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be nice.
    It would be. Let's convince the author!

With the new ending.. we could easily have a naga playable race.

I really hope they use this Naz'dorei concept next e xpac

I absolutely love this idea. I’ve always been a fan of playable naga and this fits that concept perfectly well done! Especially now after defeating Queen Azshara there’s more of a chance of seeing these added. And I’d much rather have these then Gillblins... or Rustbolt
    gnomes... Hope this catches on

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    As has been said before we have enough elves as it is so please no San'layn, high elves, wretched etc.
    I second this. We already have so many Elves. Also, while I find the concept OK, I am really disturbed by the impression that this is a thinly-veiled request to get a Nightborne-similar race on the Alliance. Which also shows in the Tyrande comment.

First, Naga should look more fishy even in their land form. Second, I would expect them to join the Horde because of former ties with Blood Elves in WC III and TBC, also because Blood Elves (and Nightborne) are quite active in Nazjatar. Tyrande is not even there, she's busy in her homeland.

Though you did a good job with all the nice details and things, and definitively deserve credit for that. But I would not expect much. Who knows what's going on in the heads of Blizzard developers?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of playable naga, but it's gotta be just naga and not elf naga.

amazing concept, from most point of views this is very good and cross out problems previously had with nagas. they still need some more distinctive naga like features on them on their elf form, or atleast making it available for players who like to add more.

to be honest, I never liked warriors in wow, but I will surely make one of these as warrior or rogue

now the next step is to introduce it to stupid blizzard devs in a way they accept and dont fuck it up!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scubi666stacy View Post
    I second this. We already have so many Elves. Also, while I find the concept OK, I am really disturbed by the impression that this is a thinly-veiled request to get a Nightborne-similar race on the Alliance. Which also shows in the Tyrande comment.

First, Naga should look more fishy even in their land form. Second, I would expect them to join the Horde because of former ties with Blood Elves in WC III and TBC, also because Blood Elves (and Nightborne) are quite active in Nazjatar. Tyrande is not even there, she's busy in her homeland.

Though you did a good job with all the nice details and things, and definitively deserve credit for that. But I would not expect much. Who knows what's going on in the heads of Blizzard developers?
    if they give it to horde, they have to give giblins to alliance( which doesnt even make sense), which is another race swap between factions and yet another tiny race that will only be looked at as a joke like gnomes.

This is an absolutely amazing idea! Im right now taking a break from wow but this would bring me back immediately. Blizzard seems to have a real problem with the naga not having legs so this is a great solution. hope the devs has seen this.

Just to point out the obvious..

NAZdorei is a really poor choice for a name.