Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
21
22
... LastLast
  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    No we don't. They can be something else. Like Tuskarr.
    Yea, give em Tuskarr with the Tauren skeleton.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

    Zyky is better than you.

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Alot of waffle and nothing actually said.

    I didn't write the lore - Blizzard did and they already established the Naga hating Night Elves in W3.
    This is a concept piece, from the start it isn't established lore because naga aren't playable, and all the factions hate them and they hate everyone. What does the night elves hating naga now have anything to do with them being playable later?

    Everyone hating the scourge or the demon hunters didn't stop them from being playable. The blood leves hating the horde didn't stop them from being playable on it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    And you missed the part where I don't want Naga.
    Actually I did, but I know you like those cool elven forms, and ofc the naga , after seeing the Eternal palace, you know would have an astonishingly cool city if revamped for a playable race.

    The biggest attraction of the dual form is that the elven form is quite nice and will attract those who love elves but can't stand monsters. Monsters are always cool, but only to some, a niche group of mostly boys, they are certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but nice looking magical elves are always a huge hit, combine the two, like you can with naga, and you have hit, attracting both monster lovers and elf lovers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    This isn't so much about you wanting more for the Alliance - it's just your wish list for more night elves.
    They aren't mutually exclusive you know. I can want both, because both are in a bad state, and helping boost night elves boosts the alliance, but these will be about Naz'dorei, if you're talking naga you have night elf connection.

    If we were talking another race that had nothing to do with Night elf lore, I wouldn't mention night elves. Naga, Satyr, Worgen - tha'ts all night elf related, and it is all cool, as is Highborne, Nightborne, Moonguard, Moon Priestesses too - there are a a lot of cool things about night elves.. totally wasted by not being realised or tied tot the original group.

    No wonder people rave more about blood elves.. night elves have all these elements to them, and they're pretty much wasted. Improving and building the night elves is a sure way to a more appealing alliance foaction, but also it's really adding more cool things to the game. That naga are night elf related is not new.. if people hate night elves so much as to hate naga, then they won't pick em, but I haven't seen that hate at all. And as you can clearly see from this topic, the concept is VERY popular, despite the few haters.

    Those ones obviously want elves to have nothing to do with this, as if you can make naga unrelated to welves. Theya re also a very small minority and will hate anything

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Go and have your cool city - but I still don't see why night elves should have everything for them, when none of the other races have everything. It's pretty selfish on night elf fans to demand this, but to then deny the other races and claiming "Horde bias."
    THat's like saying blood elves can have a cool city, good for them, but let's not have anything related to them ever again, not San'layn, not dark fallen, not anythingclosely linked.

    It's nonsense, we consnatly have stuff related to humans and orcs all the time, but after a few elf related things, you'd juoin the nay crowd.

    But then you'd only do this regarding night elves, not blood elves.. at least not blood elves if it were to be received on the horde.

    And what do you expect a night elf fan to do? Demand things that are horde based? Oh wait, that's what horde fans did, clamouring for Suramar, the heart and origin of the playable night elf faction and the kaldorei civilization.. sheesh, do you have no shame saying this?

    You expect fans not to imagine cool things for the race they like based on the lore? Or does it irritate you that they are actually cool and would go to the faction you've grown use to dismisisng, feeling superior over and teased and tautned at their woeful pathetic presentation.

    or do you not htink night elf fans are tired of seeing a race they love, that had so much cool and great things associated to them,e clipsed by every horde race and faction, not to menito their stuff used to brighten the other side too while they're lefteven more pathetic.

    What do you expect them to do? like it? they offer ideas and suggestions for developments they find cool.. but you step in and go.. "it's not all about night elves", "you're pretty selfish desiring something you like to be better or be improved from it's pretty dismal state." Light ! Do you know what you're even saying?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post

    But that's the Naga race.

    It's in the lore that the males were basically made more ugly, but the females maintained some beauty elements.
    Primarily, it's confirmed in the lore that the Naga women maintained their Highborne faces, but everything else was changed.

    As an elf fan, I don't really see what's wrong with having the males and female look as they do, by lore standards.
    I'm all for preserving what has been told.

    Maybe their "elf" model could be handsome-like, in a weird way...but females shouldn't be ugly, because their males typically are, in fish-form. It's up to the eyes of the beholder on what's beautiful and what isn't. I don't want somebody to decide for me, what's "beautiful."
    I actually agree with you. I don't see anythign wrong with them being how they are, it's their concept that is attractive, with their lore nad their history and thepart of the night elves they come form. and the elf form should be freaking attractive.

    I mean you want players to actually play it. . no point making a monster half, only to have the humanoid form butt ugly too, it defeats the point, becuse you want it to be popular and for people to play and pick it..so you want both the pretty lovers and the monster lovers. If youw ere going to make the elf form ugly, or hideous, just leave it as the monster form.

    I mean, the game is sufffering from popularity isuses, the stuff they are giving is not exciting..there was no new race or class in shadowlands, and after not very long it got boring, - look at what people flocked to, look at what they loved. Elves are right their at the top, cool things like great cities, lore related to the races they love and the fantasy of warcraft they have actually been quite starved for most of the time.


    Focus on that, with good systems and games, and they'll come back.

    Waste your time making your centre piece just a monster race, that is so niche - when you could have combined with an elven adaptation that people will find so cool and make the overall product way more popular, but ofc, I can't help them if they don't care.

    Fans have spoken emphatically with their suggestions, reactions, the choices they pick in game, what they like, what they'd like improved.. if they fail to do cool stuff, the players like.. then the loss is theirs.


    I'm not saying they can't do niche things, but they certainly shouldn't only do niche things - they need to also do popular things the greater majority are attracted to. As well as the niche things.

  3. #383

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Gnome Elfs when?
    While I know yo uare joking, the reason there is naga elf is because naga are night elves transformed by void magic of the old gods. If we were talking about a Satyr playable race, we might make the same elf from version - because they are also night elves but transformed by fel magic of Sargeras.

    So those who want Naga as a playable race, will have that night elven connection - and because of their very monsterish appearance, there is a sound logic to giving them an Elf form, especially if on the alliance. However, as the horde is no longer exclusively "the monster race" faction, and we know that pure monster races just aren't that popular, if the horde get them, like I would love them too, they'd also need the elf form transformation I fee.

  5. #385
    Sounds like this concept would be a great idea to add a Seawitch class... Could finally add another ranged class to the game, probably with mail armor too.

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Not to mention unpopular... if the Nightborne have shown us anything, it's that Night Elves are the less popular elf variant. Basing another sub-race or whatever off of them would be ill advised.

    Personally I'd rather they go full monster with it. Gimme the actual Naga.
    This, the proposed elf form as I expected is a lame try to get nightborne or highborne features. Its beating a dead horse. We already have it.. why not go for something NEW!?

    Sorry, but Ravenmoon and cacoon stop derailing and if you feel like hitting the horse again, go to nightborne night elf thread. The only shitstorm of night elf fans here will be 3 people, so hardly a storm. But do that in the right thread.

    I agree if they go Naga, they have to go full on. This means permanent naga form, sidesaddle, 200% water movement and smell like fish.

    Anything less wouldnt feel like true Naga, why would any one go for less??

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Bringing in Naga would be as nonsensical as bringing in Northrend vrykul. They are literally always antagonists. FOR FUCK'S SAKE THERE WAS AN ENTIRE PATCH IN BFA DEDICATED TO NAGA BEING THE VILLAINS.
    But when we speak off of stormheim Vrykul that whole view is shifted, which was a great change back in legion.

    Vrykul still an option!!
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-01-04 at 10:07 AM.

  7. #387
    As much as the concept and ideas are cool, I'd be very disappointed to get another reskinned elf race instead of an actual naga.

    There's no tech or weird dev made up excuses about not being able to make real snake-like nagas work now. Can have boots/legs not transmogable at all like mechagnomes and easily make them slide over mounts.

    I very much doubt they'll do a proper take on the nagas though as it will require loads of modelling, rigging and animation work. And as we know, Blizzard usually rather just reskin to save on money 'cause Bobby needs his million bonus.
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    As much as the concept and ideas are cool, I'd be very disappointed to get another reskinned elf race instead of an actual naga.
    I don't get it, you get an actual naga, and on top fo that it can transform into an elf.. i don't get your argument here.

    If you really like naga, i dare you not to play this when it comes out, just because you can choose to be in an elf form.

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    I don't get it, you get an actual naga, and on top fo that it can transform into an elf.. i don't get your argument here.

    If you really like naga, i dare you not to play this when it comes out, just because you can choose to be in an elf form.
    It just doesn't make much sense for obvious reasons..

  10. #390
    This hypothetical race called "Nazdorei" would obviously join the Alliance, for a clear and easy to deduce reason. They have much in common with the Ren'dorei.

    Not only they are both of Highborne descent, but both of them have also been twisted by the powers of the Void. The Nazdorei/Naga, twisted by the power of the Old God N'Zoth, and the Ren'dorei, the Children of the Void, twisted by the power of the Void Ethereal. There is much these two races could share, in their fight to overcome the whispers of the Void.

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    I don't get it, you get an actual naga, and on top fo that it can transform into an elf.. i don't get your argument here.

    If you really like naga, i dare you not to play this when it comes out, just because you can choose to be in an elf form.
    From what I understand the original post was: Naga form only in water while elf form in combat constantly. That's why I was saying I'd be disappointed. If we get to choose what form we are while in combat then yea go for it.
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

  12. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    From what I understand the original post was: Naga form only in water while elf form in combat constantly. That's why I was saying I'd be disappointed. If we get to choose what form we are while in combat then yea go for it.
    Oh, that won't work, nah, the only way this works is if you can choose to be in either form whenever you like. Worgen only in combat made sense because the human form isn't unique, so no chance of confusion with humans - although I don't think that hardly matters.

    For this concept, both the elf form and naga form are unique, and being able to be whichever you want to be in the by far the better idea. As others have said here, it is acceptable to force a transformation to naga form when you enter water, but you can easily switch back if youw ant.. and force a transformation to elf form when you mount (also able to switch back)

    It's one of the few races that you can actually do this and end up appealing immensely to a wider margin of fans, which is why I want the horde to get it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    This hypothetical race called "Nazdorei" would obviously join the Alliance, for a clear and easy to deduce reason. They have much in common with the Ren'dorei.

    Not only they are both of Highborne descent, but both of them have also been twisted by the powers of the Void. The Nazdorei/Naga, twisted by the power of the Old God N'Zoth, and the Ren'dorei, the Children of the Void, twisted by the power of the Void Ethereal. There is much these two races could share, in their fight to overcome the whispers of the Void.
    Well, let's be fair, you can write a reason for them to be close to any race even if tha'ts not the case now. They simply invent one.

    And they have some reason to be friendly with night elves instead or blood elves too - it's just a matter of hwichever side the devs wan themto join. If the horde, it would be a blood elf and Illidari connection.

    If the alliance, i guess it would be either night elf or illidari, and possibly void elves too

  13. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Oh, that won't work, nah, the only way this works is if you can choose to be in either form whenever you like. Worgen only in combat made sense because the human form isn't unique, so no chance of confusion with humans - although I don't think that hardly matters.

    For this concept, both the elf form and naga form are unique, and being able to be whichever you want to be in the by far the better idea. As others have said here, it is acceptable to force a transformation to naga form when you enter water, but you can easily switch back if youw ant.. and force a transformation to elf form when you mount (also able to switch back)

    It's one of the few races that you can actually do this and end up appealing immensely to a wider margin of fans, which is why I want the horde to get it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Well, let's be fair, you can write a reason for them to be close to any race even if tha'ts not the case now. They simply invent one.

    And they have some reason to be friendly with night elves instead or blood elves too - it's just a matter of hwichever side the devs wan themto join. If the horde, it would be a blood elf and Illidari connection.

    If the alliance, i guess it would be either night elf or illidari, and possibly void elves too
    Not really, you can't.

    The Sin'dorei would never accept former Naga, because they were allies of Prince Kael'Thas, who right now should be the most hated Thalassian ever alongside Dar'Khan Drathir. Do not forget that Kael'Thas, who allied himself with the Naga, tried to use the remnants of the Sunwell to summon the Legion and even attacked Silvermoon.

    The Shal'dorei and Kaldorei similarly would reject these Naga because they fought against Azshara and her Highborne loyalists. Both Thalyssra and Tyrande fear of becoming like Azshara, so they would never accept to work alongside her former followers.

    The Ren'dorei would not deny an alliance with the Naga, if anything because they share a common curse, the plight of the Void.

  14. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Not really, you can't.

    The Sin'dorei would never accept former Naga, because they were allies of Prince Kael'Thas, who right now should be the most hated Thalassian ever alongside Dar'Khan Drathir. Do not forget that Kael'Thas, who allied himself with the Naga, tried to use the remnants of the Sunwell to summon the Legion and even attacked Silvermoon.

    The Shal'dorei and Kaldorei similarly would reject these Naga because they fought against Azshara and her Highborne loyalists. Both Thalyssra and Tyrande fear of becoming like Azshara, so they would never accept to work alongside her former followers.

    The Ren'dorei would not deny an alliance with the Naga, if anything because they share a common curse, the plight of the Void.
    Never doesn't exist in a world you can invent anything.

    THe blood elve would never join the horde...

    Never reasons for alignment lasts only as long as the narrative supports them, and stories created to introduce new scenarios that make things possible.. In his opener, this naga have been somewhat redeemed by Elune, .. at least we know this is possible after witnessing the satyrs, this can obviously pull them closer to the night elves.. yt you can invent any other reason.

    Naga are transformed night elves., and if they are going to have an elf form, it is going to be night elven based, which would put them in the alliance and with the night elves.

    Naga also have the void thing going on, which shares affinity with the void elves and night elves too and ofc the whole Highborne ancestory is also in favour of both void elves and night elves


    However, blood elves have the same connections void elves have without the void, and reasons can be invented for them too. Blood elf Illidari could work well with Naga, and it could be those naga (although tthat does open the door for night elves too). As a race they don't have to be friendly , even with their elven kin to be playable or accepted.

    Still you can invent for them, and I think this is what they will do. Surely you can come up with scenarios blood elves and naga can work.. we have TFT and TBC where this is the case. IT already happened once, is hugely in favour of blood elves.

  15. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Never doesn't exist in a world you can invent anything.

    THe blood elve would never join the horde...

    Never reasons for alignment lasts only as long as the narrative supports them, and stories created to introduce new scenarios that make things possible.. In his opener, this naga have been somewhat redeemed by Elune, .. at least we know this is possible after witnessing the satyrs, this can obviously pull them closer to the night elves.. yt you can invent any other reason.

    Naga are transformed night elves., and if they are going to have an elf form, it is going to be night elven based, which would put them in the alliance and with the night elves.

    Naga also have the void thing going on, which shares affinity with the void elves and night elves too and ofc the whole Highborne ancestory is also in favour of both void elves and night elves


    However, blood elves have the same connections void elves have without the void, and reasons can be invented for them too. Blood elf Illidari could work well with Naga, and it could be those naga (although tthat does open the door for night elves too). As a race they don't have to be friendly , even with their elven kin to be playable or accepted.

    Still you can invent for them, and I think this is what they will do. Surely you can come up with scenarios blood elves and naga can work.. we have TFT and TBC where this is the case. IT already happened once, is hugely in favour of blood elves.
    Except we are tired of them inventing unlikely and less organic developments.

    To make Naz'dorei work with blood elves, you have to again ignore the stronger and closer ties they hey have with night elves and void elves too, ignore their night elven origin and cut them out of the night elf section to plant them into the blood elf one, only so the horde can have even more cool and be even more popular. What's the point of having an alliance and those races if you just keep bleeding all their best stuff to the horde? - Typical! Support cast alliance, there to make the horde look good and you goons now expect it and feel entitled to it. No good suggestion can materialise for the alliance, you want it to be horde.

    This is what they did with the Nightborne too, even changing the very event story they told from it's opening 2 acts, that had no sight of blood elves interacting with Nightborne, only for them to suddenly appear with the faction armies and take the lead - just so they could put Nightborne on the horde.


    Want all you want, you have a right to want cool tings too, and if blizzard keeps feeling that the coolest stuff should go your way then they will have to deal with the changes of what this results in.


    Off course you can invent any reason, and I would always welcome creativity, but I am tired of them bending stuff away from the night elves to make the horde look good or horde races feel better. They changed the night elf origin to elevate trolls, then took a lot of kaldorei Highborne lore stuff to carve out blood elves being different from high elves, then they took the kaldorei civilization too and placed it on the horde. All these things being part of the night elves and more attuned tot hem. Night elves being nearly smothered and brow beaten by Garrosh , just to make him look superior and amazing in Wolfheart and MoP.


    It's like when they include Night elves it somehow ends up making the horde look better. Why don't they just move the entire race to the horde then and get it done with. Why can't they focus on more horde races for a change instead oof pilfering from the night elves and high elves. Won't you agree "Varadoc
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2022-01-07 at 03:35 PM.

  16. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Never doesn't exist in a world you can invent anything.

    THe blood elve would never join the horde...

    Never reasons for alignment lasts only as long as the narrative supports them, and stories created to introduce new scenarios that make things possible.. In his opener, this naga have been somewhat redeemed by Elune, .. at least we know this is possible after witnessing the satyrs, this can obviously pull them closer to the night elves.. yt you can invent any other reason.

    Naga are transformed night elves., and if they are going to have an elf form, it is going to be night elven based, which would put them in the alliance and with the night elves.

    Naga also have the void thing going on, which shares affinity with the void elves and night elves too and ofc the whole Highborne ancestory is also in favour of both void elves and night elves


    However, blood elves have the same connections void elves have without the void, and reasons can be invented for them too. Blood elf Illidari could work well with Naga, and it could be those naga (although tthat does open the door for night elves too). As a race they don't have to be friendly , even with their elven kin to be playable or accepted.

    Still you can invent for them, and I think this is what they will do. Surely you can come up with scenarios blood elves and naga can work.. we have TFT and TBC where this is the case. IT already happened once, is hugely in favour of blood elves.
    Blood elves don't have the same connection because they were not twisted by the Void. For Story purposes, Naga make far more sense in the Alliance.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Except we are tired of them inventing unlikely and less organic developments.

    To make Naz'dorei work with blood elves, you have to again ignore the stronger and closer ties they hey have with night elves and void elves too, ignore their night elven origin and cut them out of the night elf section to plant them into the blood elf one, only so the horde can have even more cool and be even more popular. What's the point of having an alliance and those races if you just keep bleeding all their best stuff to the horde? - Typical! Support cast alliance, there to make the horde look good and you goons now expect it and feel entitled to it. No good suggestion can materialise for the alliance, you want it to be horde.

    This is what they did with the Nightborne too, even changing the very event story they told from it's opening 2 acts, that had no sight of blood elves interacting with Nightborne, only for them to suddenly appear with the faction armies and take the lead - just so they could put Nightborne on the horde.


    Want all you want, you have a right to want cool tings too, and if blizzard keeps feeling that the coolest stuff should go your way then they will have to deal with the changes of what this results in.


    Off course you can invent any reason, and I would always welcome creativity, but I am tired of them bending stuff away from the night elves to make the horde look good or horde races feel better. They changed the night elf origin to elevate trolls, then took a lot of kaldorei Highborne lore stuff to carve out blood elves being different from high elves, then they took the kaldorei civilization too and placed it on the horde. All these things being part of the night elves and more attuned tot hem. Night elves being nearly smothered and brow beaten by Garrosh , just to make him look superior and amazing in Wolfheart and MoP.


    It's like when they include Night elves it somehow ends up making the horde look better. Why don't they just move the entire race to the horde then and get it done with. Why can't they focus on more horde races for a change instead oof pilfering from the night elves and high elves. Won't you agree "Varadoc
    Yes. Of course Blizzard can put them in the Horde if they want, they can do anything, even redeem a genocidal psychopath.

    It doesn't change the fact that any connection with BEs would feel more forced.

  17. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post

    However, blood elves have the same connections void elves have without the void, and reasons can be invented for them too. Blood elf Illidari could work well with Naga, and it could be those naga (although tthat does open the door for night elves too). As a race they don't have to be friendly , even with their elven kin to be playable or accepted.

    Still you can invent for them, and I think this is what they will do. Surely you can come up with scenarios blood elves and naga can work.. we have TFT and TBC where this is the case. IT already happened once, is hugely in favour of blood elves.
    That Naga faction were loyal to Illidan, so technically working with and for a night elf, and so were blood elves for a time.
    They were introduced with the night elves and connected to their story as they are night elves transformed by old gods.

    You can't beat night elf connections to Highborne, naga or nightborne - those are all night elf story. Thalassians are connected to night elves because they are descendants of Highborne, their connection isn't stronger with highborne than it is with night elves, because Highborne are night elves, not a different race. A better comparison would be Thalassians have a stronger connection with the highborne caste than the priest caste of night elves.

    Furthermore, naga like all races also have multiple factions, in Legion some fight for the Legion, and some fight for Illidan and the Illidari against the legion, while Azshara sends a whole bunch to Azsuna, that is 3 factions of naga. They are one of the races associated wtiht he night elves.

    Night elves - all castes
    Nightborne
    Naga
    Satyr
    Cenarians (dryads/Keepers)
    Ancients
    Elune
    Cenarius & Wild gods
    Well of Eternity & Moonwells
    World Tree
    Emerald Dream
    Zin'Azshari
    Suramar
    Darnassus
    Ashenvale
    Hyjal
    Val'sharah

    That's all night elf stuff.

  18. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    god damn.. Can we just leave real world PC bullshit out of video games please...
    The difference between the male and the female is sexism. Where's the hot male or the beastly female?

    I just think they look like different creatures rather than the same sort. The male look like a hunter pet and the female looks like it's master. I just want them to match eachother, be it both being more dragon/beast-like as the male or both having the upper body being night elf-ish.

    I know there are a lot of examples in nature of the male and female being very different in colour and size but they tend to look like they're the same spicies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Not really, you can't.

    The Sin'dorei would never accept former Naga, because they were allies of Prince Kael'Thas, who right now should be the most hated Thalassian ever alongside Dar'Khan Drathir. Do not forget that Kael'Thas, who allied himself with the Naga, tried to use the remnants of the Sunwell to summon the Legion and even attacked Silvermoon.
    People and culture change over time, so "would never accept" is probably not true. "would most likely not accept X in the near future" would be more fitting :P
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

  19. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    The difference between the male and the female is sexism. Where's the hot male or the beastly female?

    I just think they look like different creatures rather than the same sort. The male look like a hunter pet and the female looks like it's master. I just want them to match eachother, be it both being more dragon/beast-like as the male or both having the upper body being night elf-ish.

    I know there are a lot of examples in nature of the male and female being very different in colour and size but they tend to look like they're the same spicies.

    People and culture change over time, so "would never accept" is probably not true. "would most likely not accept X in the near future" would be more fitting :P
    You could say the same with male orcs looking like green hairless gorillas, and female orcs looking like bulky green humans
    Or the draenei, or the trolls...

    It's sexual dimorphism. It's something common, just not always that exagerated, but I think is in part because the cartoon style.
    Last edited by pacotaco; 2022-02-03 at 04:07 PM.

  20. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    The difference between the male and the female is sexism. Where's the hot male or the beastly female?

    I just think they look like different creatures rather than the same sort. The male look like a hunter pet and the female looks like it's master. I just want them to match eachother, be it both being more dragon/beast-like as the male or both having the upper body being night elf-ish.

    I know there are a lot of examples in nature of the male and female being very different in colour and size but they tend to look like they're the same spicies.

    People and culture change over time, so "would never accept" is probably not true. "would most likely not accept X in the near future" would be more fitting :P
    If "anything can happen" is your argument, then we have nothing to discuss. You are not technically wrong, but at the same time there is nothing to discuss. Okay... it can happen... there is at least a 1% chance it will happen... so have a good day, there's really not much lfet to say on the subject

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •