Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    There is no point for Nazdorei, with the way the lore is turning out it's entirely possible the Naga happens. We can just get Naga as they are, no boots is no problem. They just won't have them, problem solved.

Especially post 9.0 when it's highly likely that factions are going to be dissolved and the entire world's quests are going to be revamped into a uni-faction endless RPG world.

I appreciate the effort put in, but hard pass. Enough elves.

If I had my druthers, I'd want Ogres (H), Naga (A), the real shit too, none of this Naga with legs nonsense.

Nope you already got a shape shifting race these would be Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I appreciate the effort put in, but hard pass. Enough elves.

If I had my druthers, I'd want Ogres (H), Naga (A), the real shit too, none of this Naga with legs nonsense.
    Naga should be Horde.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    The Naga were the most faithful and loyal servants of Queen Azshara, why would they decide one day that she is a tyrant and betray her? And aren't all Naga mind-controlled by Azshara/N'zoth?

The Nazdorei should arise only after N'zoth's defeat, not centuries before.
    The Illidari Naga no longer serve Azshara as far as we're concerned, right?

What I wouldn't do to play these... Gorgeous concept art as well. Would love if we got those hairstyles for regular Night Elves too.

Holy shit. I just saw this thread. Amazing concept art. 10/10. I hope Blizzard reads forums and feedback...

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't like 1 thing out of this concept. Them being Alliance only. I think Naga should 100% be neutral or I'd be mad as hell.