Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Giving naga the ability to suddenly turn back into elves would make absolutely no sense. Why would they have waited until now to start doing it? they're not worgen. And again, giving us ANOTHER elf race would be overdoing it. You can try and say "they can stay in their naga form" but that doesn't change the fact it's another fucking elf race.
    Who cares about sense. Lore is what determines what makes sense. If something doesn't make sense because of the lore, change the lore or write new lore to make it make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Let's justify the writers bastardizing the lore even more than they already have just so we can have another unneeded elf race.
    Well, they do make the lore, and they've always written lore to make what they wanna do possible.. it'just that we've loved some of it, and hated others.

Which it is depends on how well they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Blood elves and Nightborne fit the identity of the alliance far better, not to mention they were both already there, the high elves are an original race of the faction.. yet look waht happened.
    When were Nightborne on the Alliance?

They only came out of hiding in Legion, of which they were neutral and then joined the Horde.

And both Blood Elves and Nightborne were misfists and cast aside by the Alliance - ironically, by the Night Elves, in the main.

If the horde can get pretty , civilised high elves and nighte lves, the alliance can get half monster, half pretty elven naga race, combining monster and elf. FOr a change. Although i n my opinion, they should be going by cool factor. f it's relaly cool and the fans like it, give it to the alliance if you want peopel to move to the alliance.

If you still want the horde to dominate and draw even more, yes, by all mean give it to the horde, giving it to both will benefit hte horde more too.

and it's not like ythey have no reason to be on the alliance with the Nighte lves, and it's not like you can't make up reasons either.
    This is more to do with you wanting more races associated with the nelf empire, than it actually making sense.

The night elves even state that the Naga hold deep resentment towards them.
    The Naga constantly berating the night elves, calling them "vile", "cursed" and "wretched."
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-12-27 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Who cares about sense. Lore is what determines what makes sense. If something doesn't make sense because of the lore, change the lore or write new lore to make it make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, they do make the lore, and they've always written lore to make what they wanna do possible.. it'just that we've loved some of it, and hated others.

Which it is depends on how well they do it.
    And what you are suggesting would be more Danuser illogical garbage. The fact that you care more about rule of cool than consistency is why Danuser keeps getting away with his trash "writing".

And what you are suggesting would be more Danuser illogical garbage. The fact that you care more about rule of cool than consistency is why Danuser keeps getting away with his trash "writing".
    Nah, you can do a lot of cool stuff well, you just need to take the time to do it.. the problem they ahve is that they can't be bothered with doing it right, and making it fit in the lore properly.

We al lknow the game is gameplay driven, not story, which is a shame ... but then is it?

Nah, you can do a lot of cool stuff well, you just need to take the time to do it.. the problem they ahve is that they can't be bothered with doing it right, and making it fit in the lore properly.

We al lknow the game is gameplay driven, not story, which is a shame ... but then is it?
    The train wreck that is BfA and Shadowlands tells everyone that bringing Naga in would be more trash that makes absolutely no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Seems cool. I'd rather them being in their naga form all the time though!

Also:

What's up with the male transforming into some kind of dragon form of him self while the female transform her body from the waist and below? Why isn't the female form a propper dragon looking one with mor muscles and large sharp fangs etc or why's the male not transformed like the female? I know nagas are kinda that way. To be fair, it's sexism. The female stays sexy with here perfect face and breasts while the male becomes some kind of creature. I'm not saying they should not be sexy, I just think they should be equaly sexy. Then I might be totally wrong, maybe you out there who find males hot think the draconic naga version of a male is extremely hot and that's fine.

So question to OP:
    If it's your images (which to be honest are very good), could you make a draconic female version and a mermaid male version? Would be cool to see
    god damn.. Can we just leave real world PC bullshit out of video games please...

The train wreck that is BfA and Shadowlands tells everyone that bringing Naga in would be more trash that makes absolutely no sense.
    How so? I certianly can't see this from that.. and I am one person, so that immediately doesn't make it everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Seems cool. I'd rather them being in their naga form all the time though!

Also:

What's up with the male transforming into some kind of dragon form of him self while the female transform her body from the waist and below? Why isn't the female form a propper dragon looking one with mor muscles and large sharp fangs etc or why's the male not transformed like the female? I know nagas are kinda that way. To be fair, it's sexism. The female stays sexy with here perfect face and breasts while the male becomes some kind of creature. I'm not saying they should not be sexy, I just think they should be equaly sexy. Then I might be totally wrong, maybe you out there who find males hot think the draconic naga version of a male is extremely hot and that's fine.

So question to OP:
    If it's your images (which to be honest are very good), could you make a draconic female version and a mermaid male version? Would be cool to see
    Males are broader and more muscular - females aren't, that's why it looks like that. You can always roll a male if you prefer big muscles and braoder features, that's why they exist, for those who like that. Mewanwhile there are those who like the more slender waist, fuller breasts and petittte features.. as much as you hate that or don't want that, quite a few more people

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Because that's how Naga have always looked? The males have always looked like aquatic dragons while the females retained some of their elven looks.
    Some people just don't understand that male and female are different, and really hate that. But even more foolish people are now trying to change all of fiction and content to pretend as if this vast minority view and silly logic is true..so they don't offend them.. and end up offending pretty m much everyone else, but can't really see it because they are such brown nosers

How so? I certianly can't see this from that.. and I am one person, so that immediately doesn't make it everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Males are broader and more muscular - females aren't, that's why it looks like that. You can always roll a male if you prefer big muscles and braoder features, that's why they exist, for those who like that. Mewanwhile there are those who like the more slender waist, fuller breasts and petittte features.. as much as you hate that or don't want that, quite a few more people

Some people just don't understand that male and female are different, and really hate that. But even more foolish people are now trying to change all of fiction and content to pretend as if this vast minority view and silly logic is true..so they don't offend them.. and end up offending pretty m much everyone else, but can't really see it because they are such brown nosers
    The point is there is no fucking reason that the males are 100% monsters but the females still retain most of their upper body outside of "we need to make the female models sexy".

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    god damn.. Can we just leave real world PC bullshit out of video games please...
    Honestly that is something that annoys me in many games.
    Males always look like the race they are supposed to be but the females look like a sexy human with a different skin color.

Look at orcs. Even Worgen got furriefied more than neccessary and the females made "sexy" (whoever is into that).
    And don't get me wrong, i am not against sexy female characters in video games. I am ok with the orc one. Not so much with what they did to worgen.

But why only the females? I get that it is because of the demographic they tryed to appeal to. Male gamers in their 20ies. Sexy women. Overly muscular big men or monster. But never in a hot way like females. Only in a power way.

Matter of fact is the MMO demographic has chenged a lot. Look at FF14. There are apparntly over 30% women allready with a trend upwards.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme..._poll_results/
    The poll can be considered mostly represantable as there are over 1000 participants.

Wow just ignores that part of potential players.

Logn story shor: Why no make the male Nazdorei form also "sexy" as the female one. Thsi changes so much for this race thsi would not be farfetched at all.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Logn story shor: Why no make the male Nazdorei form also "sexy" as the female one. Thsi changes so much for this race thsi would not be farfetched at all.
    Because the male Naga were always meant to have less-elven and more Dragon-like faces.
    Female retained their beauty from their previous Highborne-selves.

Now, Naga are mainly an evil race. Women are their leaders and those women use their beauty and charm to manipulate others.
    If you ask me, Naga do "female evil" better than most.

It's why Garrosh and Azshara embody "male evil" and "female evil" so well, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Because the male Naga were always meant to have less-elven and more Dragon-like faces.
    Female retained their beauty from their previous Highborne-selves.

Now, Naga are mainly an evil race. Women are their leaders and those women use their beauty and charm to manipulate others.
    If you ask me, Naga do "female evil" better than most.

It's why Garrosh and Azshara embody "male evil" and "female evil" so well, respectively.
    True. But i am not saying change naga. I am saying change the nazdorei who allready take the naga and change bascially everything about the race.
    They can shapechange into normal nightelves. Why not make the change a bit deeper by humanizing the form given to them by N'zoth more as they apparantly have been blessed by elune now.
    Or get rid of the two forms and only give them a humanized naga version.

True. But i am not saying change naga. I am saying change the nazdorei who allready take the naga and change bascially everything about the race.
    They can shapechange into normal nightelves. Why not make the change a bit deeper by humanizing the form given to them by N'zoth more as they apparantly have been blessed by elune now.
    Or get rid of the two forms and only give them a humanized naga version.
    But an argument stands that the Highborne who held onto those "good-looking looks" (as far as the men are concerned), would be the Highborne who became "High Elves."

I still think, that if Naga are made playable, then we have to have some form of "ugliness" to them.

5+ Year Old Account
    The point is there is no fucking reason that the males are 100% monsters but the females still retain most of their upper body outside of "we need to make the female models sexy".
    But its old generic Amazon trope in fantasy, femdom society as to say just like in The Wheel of Time; where Females very much better at using and feeling magic and males are brute savages that can rule world or destroy it on their whim.

Maybe its N'Zoth being man hater or its just Naga mutation that favors towards women, who knows.

Thats why Naga fans love queen Azshara not some boy "king", and as Naga were once Elfs and we know that Elf strong points its beauty and pride, only basic thing to think that females and most powerful among them would retain more of beauty and sexiness, while males is just muscle-head slaves to their queen.

If am right Naga were always like that, in cinematics and ingame models. (just females have four hands instead of two)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-12-28 at 02:06 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    But its old generic Amazon trope in fantasy, femdom society as to say just like in The Wheel of Time; where Females very much better at using and feeling magic and males are brute savages that can rule world or destroy it on their whim.

Maybe its N'Zoth being man hater or its just Naga mutation that favors towards women, who knows.

Thats why Naga fans love queen Azshara not some boy "king", and as Naga were once Elfs and we know that Elf strong points its beauty and pride, only basic thing to think that females and most powerful among them would retain more of beauty and sexiness, while males is just muscle-head slaves to their queen.

If am right Naga were always like that, in cinematics and ingame models. (just females have four hands instead of two)
    Considering it's Blizzard that made the Naga and not N'zoth, my comment still stands. Though you also solidified the point I was making about how the only reason the naga are designed that way was because the female just HAD to be sexy. Even though it makes very little sense.

But an argument stands that the Highborne who held onto those "good-looking looks" (as far as the men are concerned), would be the Highborne who became "High Elves."

I still think, that if Naga are made playable, then we have to have some form of "ugliness" to them.
    Really? Wasn't the change more a do it or die kinda thing? Or they didn't have any agency at all. Azshara basically decided for them with N'zoth. All her loyalists.

Yeah i don't mind ugliness. I do mind however if male and female are so much removed from one another. Either make both ugly or both hot. And again: I don't mean Naga. They are the way they are. But the allied race they could become. Aparat from the tail they could be completly different snake races right now.

This is more to do with you wanting more races associated with the nelf empire, than it actually making sense.

The night elves even state that the Naga hold deep resentment towards them.
    The Naga constantly berating the night elves, calling them "vile", "cursed" and "wretched."
    They are cool, you know it, I know it, therefore in your head, the alliance can't have it.

You add Naz'dorie like this or even make those elf models even cooler, and watch how popular this would be - it would actually tempt you to play alliance.. especially when they show how magical and advanced they are for a civilziation.

You like that stuff.. as long as night elves remain purely forest primitive, and void leves remain on hard rocks, they have nothing to appeal to you to pick them over blood elves and Nightborne.

Start showing the how good the kaldorei really are at magic, show them with their civilization side in addition to their other facets - this changes the game - they start becomign more appealing or tempting enough to to switch to.

Turn void elves from rag tag exiles, to a united void and high elf force to reckon with, build a gorgeous new void city with magic and effects all over, having botht eh purple and blond goodies, with the magic and mastery, and all of a sudden this will catch your attention.

Add Naz'dorei, really well done cool elven form, and the monster naga form, full of magic, beautiful new Naz'jatar city for home having the monster / beauty duality just like the night elves civilised/savage duality - and they stop becoming a joke you have no interest in.

WHat a travesty for the alliance to actually have something that appeals to you or will tempt you to switch over and play them. Certainly can't have the alliance being cool.. they've been a joke for 17 years, they're a joke faction, tha't just how warcraft is, everyone knows you play horde... ofc, this is why you will never come up with solutions to improve the alliance, you willl always oppose them and argue against htem like you have been, and all the thigns you suggest you know automiatcally will not be enough.

Why? Because you are biased, and none of your suggestions are things that truly actually interest you or would actually tempt you to switch.

You see me, when I approve of something or advocate something, my whole heart is in it. This si what i would find cool, this is what would cause me to pick blue over red. I'm being honest, not sly biased, pretending to be friendly and understanding while muttering under my breadth "not a chance in hell alliance".

But hey. You know yourself.

SNIP
    Alot of waffle and nothing actually said.

I didn't write the lore - Blizzard did and they already established the Naga hating Night Elves in W3.

And you missed the part where I don't want Naga.

This isn't so much about you wanting more for the Alliance - it's just your wish list for more night elves.

Go and have your cool city - but I still don't see why night elves should have everything for them, when none of the other races have everything. It's pretty selfish on night elf fans to demand this, but to then deny the other races and claiming "Horde bias."

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i don't mind ugliness. I do mind however if male and female are so much removed from one another. Either make both ugly or both hot. And again: I don't mean Naga. They are the way they are. But the allied race they could become. Aparat from the tail they could be completly different snake races right now.
    But that's the Naga race.

It's in the lore that the males were basically made more ugly, but the females maintained some beauty elements.
    Primarily, it's confirmed in the lore that the Naga women maintained their Highborne faces, but everything else was changed.

As an elf fan, I don't really see what's wrong with having the males and female look as they do, by lore standards.
    I'm all for preserving what has been told.

Maybe their "elf" model could be handsome-like, in a weird way...but females shouldn't be ugly, because their males typically are, in fish-form. It's up to the eyes of the beholder on what's beautiful and what isn't. I don't want somebody to decide for me, what's "beautiful."
    Last edited by Tanaria; 2021-12-28 at 09:15 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    This guy won't stop until every race becomes elf.....
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    This guy won't stop until every race becomes elf.....
    Baffles me.

What's the problem with the 4 that we've got, plus 2 extra RP opportunities with High Elf and Highborne?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    No we don't. They can be something else. Like Tuskarr.
    Yea, give em Tuskarr with the Tauren skeleton.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.