To all Heroes of the Zandalar Tribe

Do you believe there should have be some sort of recognition or tip of the hat to those players who have the Legacy Feat of Strength: Hero of the Zandalar Tribe (earning Exalted with the Zandalar Tribe) while in Zandalar this expansion?

Is it a missed opportunity? Or maybe it's not worth the effort? I'd like to hear the thoughts of other fellow Heroes of the Zandalar Tribe, but even if you don't have it I suppose you'll write your opinion anyway.

Personally, I think something should have been worked in somehow. Even just NPCs openly recognizing them would be very neat.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    At this point, it is definitely a missed opportunity if it was even on the table to begin with.

That reputation was removed in Cata though ... we have gone through MoP, WoD and Legion ... so four expansions where it is unobtainable. And basically it was a worthless rep for longer. And it could just be explained in Lore that was a splinter group from Zandalari and not actually the ones we ally with now.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Do you believe there should have be some sort of recognition or tip of the hat to those players who have the Legacy Feat of Strength: Hero of the Zandalar Tribe (earning Exalted with the Zandalar Tribe) while in Zandalar this expansion?

Is it a missed opportunity? Or maybe it's not worth the effort? I'd like to hear the thoughts of other fellow Heroes of the Zandalar Tribe, but even if you don't have it I suppose you'll write your opinion anyway.

Personally, I think something should have been worked in somehow. Even just NPCs openly recognizing them would be very neat.
    Considering I have that achievement, I would've loved some sort of heritage connection with the legacy achievement.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there *are* the old Yojamba Isle guys in one of the stores @ Zuldazar harbor.
    And the warrior guy was turned into the 1st Throne of Thunder boss.

Unfortunately I've only gotten exalted with them on my dwarf warrior, so I've not yet been able to visit them there. I guess I should, see if they greet me.
    Or kill me, for yknow. Killing their king.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    At this point, it is definitely a missed opportunity if it was even on the table to begin with.

And it could just be explained in Lore that was a splinter group from Zandalari and not actually the ones we ally with now.

Agreed. I'd have to sift through the quest text from Yojamba Island and inside ZG to see if there was any mention of them not identifying as Zandalari anymore or what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Considering I have that achievement, I would've loved some sort of heritage connection with the legacy achievement.
    That's a great idea. Even something less than that like a title "Zandalari _______", or "_____ of the Zandalar(i)"

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Well, there *are* the old Yojamba Isle guys in one of the stores @ Zuldazar harbor.
    And the warrior guy was turned into the 1st Throne of Thunder boss.

Unfortunately I've only gotten exalted with them on my dwarf warrior, so I've not yet been able to visit them there. I guess I should, see if they greet me.
    Or kill me, for yknow. Killing their king.
    Really! Then that settles it. Those trolls from Yojamba were true Zandalari. I'll have to go talk to them with flavor text on and see if there's anything there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have been nice to have some kind of acknowledgement but goodness knows how they'd get it to work for both Alliance and Horde, considering it was a neutral faction... Only the horde would really get much out of having it annoyingly and you know how the Alliance would react if we got something cool for it.

Achievements are just... achievements, I'd rather have some kind of ingame acknowledgement from some of the NPCs, or a special item sold only to Zandalar Tribe Exalted characters... IF it were possible. But alas...
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post

In Vanilla you've earned Exalted, but in 5.2 you went back to hated after killing all of those Zandalari on the Pandaria Isles.