Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    And you know what would happen if we still ahd addon? Blizzard would 5x increase amounth of stuff you have to do in order to finish WQ so time you spend doing world Q will stay same.
    It wouldn't matter if we still had the addon because most of the WQs don't share between party members. Thank you for ignoring half my post.

LOL this is why I love Preach. He's a good sport

There is a "full version" on the description

I'm OK with 'regular' gear being boring stat sticks, as long as a few pieces stand out. Legion had Leggos and Artifacts, which were truly memorable items. Now, our special artifacts are replaced with bland Azerite armor, and Leggos just don't exist. If Blizz finally figures out how to return to Legion itemization (with a fairer system for Leggo rewards), I'll resub.

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    @Embriel

Preach made an entire video about your thread on MMO-Champion.
    I hope you have a wonderful day
    But I thought all of Preach' arguments were completely defeated back on page one and his self-esteem was destroyed on page two. Must be them Youtube dollars at work, probably sponsored by the elitists.

gear is no longer something you strive for since its everywhere
    and not only that
    but the gear itself is pointless because you dont need it to raid and see all the content
    so i dont see the point anymore at all, its been like this for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    LOL this is why I love Preach. He's a good sport

you know that business is going south when Preach is starting to copy Asmongolds "reaction " videos/streams -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    But I thought all of Preach' arguments were completely defeated back on page one and his self-esteem was destroyed on page two. Must be them Youtube dollars at work, probably sponsored by the elitists.
    you can't blame him for trying to make a living easpecially if we provide him with "content"

but i must admit this one was boring one - previous "Forum man" was at least funny - this is quite honestly boring even though it is supposed to be "edited" version .

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you can't blame him for trying to make a living easpecially if we provide him with "content"

but i must admit this one was boring one - previous "Forum man" was at least funny - this is quite honestly boring even though it is supposed to be "edited" version .
    I mean, isn't this the same stuff? It's hard to make it exciting every time, especially since half of posts here are "dat guy sucks" and most of the other is "no, you suck". Two very first posts (after OP) are the perfect example.

Also, I don't think he makes a living out of that - especially unedited version, which (even if it was monetized) is far too long to do purely for profit.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I mean, isn't this the same stuff? It's hard to make it exciting every time, especially since half of posts here are "dat guy sucks" and most of the other is "no, you suck". Two very first posts (after OP) are the perfect example.

Also, I don't think he makes a living out of that - especially unedited version, which (even if it was monetized) is far too long to do purely for profit.
    well i assume its just stream highlights ? kinda hard to belive he would actively spend multiple hours reading full version and then editing it .

if he did it ? kudos to him but effect is dissapointing because lets be honest nobody who is here in this thread will change his mind and its way to boring imo for non-mmochamp-dwellers to listen to this.

@Embriel

Yeah I saw that. I'm really sad that he had to sit through 11 pages of it and come up empty.

why ? WQ are fun easy fast activity

not everyone has sufficient ocd to run thoudands of mythic + and islands to be both gear and ap capped.

i for example gonna do today tortolan quests on 10 alts on horde for chance of nice 385 rings/trinkets on some unlucky toons they will hopefully replace 355 ones.

the amount of people flooding all zones and doin WQ proves that people like this type of content.
    I guess I don't play alts so that's probably a big thing. Doing rounds of WQ's on 10 alts sounds nauseating lol.
    Softbottom - Stormscale

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I guess I don't play alts so that's probably a big thing. Doing rounds of WQ's on 10 alts sounds nauseating lol.
    10 at the same time ? sure

but in case of tortolan its 2-3 minutes on flghtpath where you can watch a movie and then 30 seconds of doin quest. so 2-3 alts at a time over 3 days - easy fast gear

Good on him for responding at least and not being dismissive to the points made.

@Embriel

Yep hahahaha, it just goes to show how much he loves us here bro

<3 @Preachgaming

well i assume its just stream highlights ? kinda hard to belive he would actively spend multiple hours reading full version and then editing it .

if he did it ? kudos to him but effect is dissapointing because lets be honest nobody who is here in this thread will change his mind and its way to boring imo for non-mmochamp-dwellers to listen to this.
    didn't watch the video, proceeds to bash preach based on his assumptions. brilliant. what's the point? you don't even get karma points

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Good on him for responding at least and not being dismissive to the points made.
    Preach is an actual adult, unlike some other ppl who have posted a lot in this thread, no names....
    R I P old signature.

you know that business is going south when Preach is starting to copy Asmongolds "reaction " videos/streams -_-

- - - Updated - - -

He hasn't made ANY money off of his videos since FOREVER ago, he literally makes videos for the community, THAT'S IT FAM (See his/a ton of youtubes demonetization) - assmongold doesn't even make youtube videos anymore because he can't CA$H in on it anymore, assmongold will only do something that makes him money

I think the effort isn't to change minds, but provide different viewpoints that can be looked at to modify perception. Coming at someone with 'buhhhh ur a whiny elitist pissbaby, cry more elitist' isn't a viewpoint, it's something to point at and wonder how they got to that point.

As a casual player, I haaaaate the current gear model; the game gives me absolutely no incentive to try and get better at what I'm doing, and with any request to do anything more then what I'm currently doing getting derision and scorn for wanting to 'be elitist', I've found my own want to try and improve eroding away. Why bother? The game's going to reward me for logging in anyways. I just wish there was more to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.
    I can hear the REE from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cronotose View Post
    The winner is not always the bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    There are smarter people than him. You should not listen any idiot that is on you tube. His name fits his story - Preaching nostalgic bullshit that no one wants except nostalgic players. Luckily, not everyone is nostalgic.
    Calls Preach an idiot and then proceeds to commit an abortion of the English language. Typical these days. But you Engrish Gud!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    He was very saddened because nobody was trying to counter his points. He actually wanted someone to challenge him, because he's interested in the topic.

The whole thread amounted to people:

Talking about tangential topics like Classic.
    Talking about Mythic raider superiority, which was not the point of his video.
    Talking about his Youtube video money, which are demonetized.
    Confusing him or his beliefs with others', because they didn't watch the video.
    Calling him fat.

He read through 11 pages and couldn't find anyone addressing his points. The closest anyone came was just saying "Well, I like the game.", which is not debate-worthy or insightful. Some people even said things like "I'm not here to debate facts with you idiots.", which is also not insightful or helpful to the topic.

I can't personally argue against his video, because I agree, which is why I didn't even post in this thread before now. It's just sad to see all the ignorance.