Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I liked the gym analogy that was brought forth in previous pages. In a world where everyone but the most fanatical gymbreakers (i.e. Mythic raiders) are "normalized" in power after a few months, I can't see a lot of people desiring to work towards being fit.
    So you are saying that people dont want to work against something if eventually more or less everyone will get to the same point as them, which they dont btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I think there should be a healthy relationship between effort and reward. Currently it is a little bit skewed in my opinion.
    But there is that. You can possible get good item with warfronts etc but it is random and you have far bigger chance of getting shit. In the other half spectrum we got raiders and high m+ players who sure, need to put more effort but also not know what each boss drops, which ilvl is minimum they can get but also get overall much, much more loot. So they get more effort and much more loot (with guaranted quality).

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    But there is that. You can possible get good item with warfronts etc but it is random and you have far bigger chance of getting shit. In the other half spectrum we got raiders and high m+ players who sure, need to put more effort but also not know what each boss drops, which ilvl is minimum they can get but also get overall much, much more loot. So they get more effort and much more loot (with guaranted quality).
    I'm talking the difference between a mythic raider and a heroic raider. The difference is not big enough in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I'm talking the difference between a mythic raider and a heroic raider. The difference is not big enough in my opinion.
    Is the same for each tier isnt it?

Dreadlord
    Just wondering did anyone get an invite that's been negative towards BFA?