Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    And ability to be a druid with Kultiran death druid forms + accent + Kul tiran racials?
    And start with level cap,2 million gold, full legendaries AND all mythic achievements right? anything else? don't be shy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I just couldnt play druid as any of current races, either too beautiful or too ugly or too anime.
    Now, I just love it. KT animations, running, its just great.
    Not big fan of KT bear, cat, chicken or flight form, but what can you do, as resto Im in normal form anyway.
    Made rogue, but not really great as KT.
    KT rogues really take off once you get the Heritage set for maximum piracy. But those wicker-witch druid forms, man, fuckin' tasty. Making my druid a KT soon as I unlock them (took a break from WoW to focus on my pre-Shadowbringers checklistin FFXIV so I have like half a rep bar separating me from them). I personally love the bear and cat forms, I'm still kinda salty my hunter can't tame a wicker bear to run around with (but the bumblebee is a nice consolation prize).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Little differences is still a difference. Making them short and not plump, is basically just an updated SW Human model. It doesn’t make sense unles they gave them a different skin, like Dark Iron Dwarves.
    So making the KT taller or shorter is still different enough, just like skin/hair options which most of the allies races have been up until now..

Meant the option like orc hunch, not sure why I said slider.

Kul Tiran normal sized humans are different. They have a different accent, different racials, different classes. That is enough for most people.
    Like I said, let the players vote, and I'd wager you'd see a ton of normal sized Kul Tiran druids/shaman.
    Blizzard traded that kind of stuff for much more unique races. Most other games just have rubber ear elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    And ability to be a druid with Kultiran death druid forms + accent + Kul tiran racials?
    Wouldn't it be better to at least get the Thin model (those that use the female undead animations)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Blizzard traded that kind of stuff for much more unique races. Most other games just have rubber ear elves.
    More like most other games just have "Humans with ___"

Since most other games are already running off some form of a "universal player skeleton" which Blizz realized existed in BFA.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

They make something reskinned - "OMG LAZY HACK JOB WTF BLIZZ"
    They make something new - "OMG WHY U DO THIS I NO LIKE GIEF REGULAR OLD STUFF BUT DIFFERENT"

Kul Tirans are amazing, had some people turn into them in the raid and they're such a nice break from the usual prettyfied shit.

KT (Males anyway) need more facial expression options and a smaller gut. Nothing wrong with "fat humans" but it really does stretch a lot of armor models to point of being silly... same problem with the Pandaren males.

-edit-

As for Druids, haven't changed my Worgen yet, still on the fence about it. Not really a fan of the wicker forms, they're neither make nor break for me.

I hate the Worgen models when casting, but love the concept of a "Worgen Druid". If we get straight back Worgens with the update (doubtful) then I'll be happy.
    Last edited by Dakara; 2019-03-14 at 09:41 PM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    While I like 'Big' characters (Tauren ftw), I was really hoping for those (for a lack of a better word) "Asmongold" kul tirans as well. The thin wiry look would've RP'd well with All the casters and rogues.
    I'm in the same boat. I play primarily plate classes and prefer the bigger races in plate armor. I was looking forward to an old, skinny wizard and a twiggy, sneaky rogue.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    More like most other games just have "Humans with ___"
    That's what i mean. In reference to Rubber Forehead Aliens.

Blizzard has been converting WoW to UPS for a while now, though. It didn't exist when WoW was first released.