Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Kul Tirans awoken my druid

I just couldnt play druid as any of current races, either too beautiful or too ugly or too anime.
    Now, I just love it. KT animations, running, its just great.
    Not big fan of KT bear, cat, chicken or flight form, but what can you do, as resto Im in normal form anyway.
    Made rogue, but not really great as KT.

I hate the huge Kul Tirans, pretty pissed they didn't make normal sized humans, like the vast majority of that population.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    I hate the huge Kul Tirans, pretty pissed they didn't make normal sized humans, like the vast majority of that population.
    What would be the point? We already have normal sized Humans. They needed to do something to make them different.

As for the topic, I personally love their spoopy druid forms and race-changed my old stagnant druid. Might play him again after all this time. :3

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Noggenfogger potions are there for you. /Ion

7+ Year Old Account
    So.... Sw human model with proudmoore tabard.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    So.... Sw human model with proudmoore tabard.
    And ability to be a druid with Kultiran death druid forms + accent + Kul tiran racials?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Also, I thought this thread title was a JoJo reference. I was disappointed.

It's almost like people from different parts of the world are different sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    It's almost like people from different parts of the world are different sizes.

It's almost like 90% of Kul Tirans are regular sized.

It's almost like 90% of Kul Tirans are regular sized.
    When you restrict it to the groups likely to turn up in a fight, the ratio drops considerably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The point of an allied race is that they are different than what we currently have. Making them look exactly like humans defeats the whole point of them being an allied race.
    Skinny KT have the UD skeleton and would feel completely different from normal humans....

either too beautiful
    How is that a problem?

The point of an allied race is that they are different than what we currently have. Making them look exactly like humans defeats the whole point of them being an allied race.
    Silly argument considering there's little difference between most of the allied races and the core races.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I just couldnt play druid as any of current races, either too beautiful or too ugly or too anime.
    Not big fan of KT bear, cat, chicken or flight form, but what can you do, as resto Im in normal form anyway.
    They are very unique. I'll admit if I were still playing I'd probably be a KT Shaman right now and honestly probably relishing it.

Shaman always was a favorite class of mine but I hated the race options for it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'm still disappointed in the Kul Tiran boomkin form. Even if it's just a retextured High Arakkoa, at least the Zandalari got something other than the laser chicken.
    Little differences is still a difference. Making them short and not plump, is basically just an updated SW Human model. It doesn’t make sense unles they gave them a different skin, like Dark Iron Dwarves.
    I appreciate the male Kul Tirans; I can see the strong-armed, beer-loving sailor but the female Kul Tirans make it look like they sampled their own cooking a bit too frequently.
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2019-03-14 at 06:40 PM.

While I like 'Big' characters (Tauren ftw), I was really hoping for those (for a lack of a better word) "Asmongold" kul tirans as well. The thin wiry look would've RP'd well with All the casters and rogues.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    Love the KT Cat and Travel (stag) form!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Little differences is still a difference. Making them short and not plump, is basically just an updated SW Human model. It doesn’t make sense unles they gave them a different skin, like Dark Iron Dwarves.
    Why does there need to be a difference exactly? Would be less work for them if all they were doing was adding a slider.

And I'd put my money on it that normal sized Kul Tirans would completely outnumber the larger ones if that option were available.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does there need to be a difference exactly? Would be less work for them if all they were doing was adding a slider.

And I'd put my money on it that normal sized Kul Tirans would completely outnumber the larger ones if that option were available.
    Slider would be a huge amount of work and would require Blizz to basically rewrite how player models work.

You could make it an option like straight-back orcs, but you're running into the question of "how different is too different?"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Slider would be a huge amount of work and would require Blizz to basically rewrite how player models work.

You could make it an option like straight-back orcs, but you're running into the question of "how different is too different?"
    Meant the option like orc hunch, not sure why I said slider.

Kul Tiran normal sized humans are different. They have a different accent, different racials, different classes. That is enough for most people.
    Like I said, let the players vote, and I'd wager you'd see a ton of normal sized Kul Tiran druids/shaman.