Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Kul Tirans awoken my druid

I just couldnt play druid as any of current races, either too beautiful or too ugly or too anime.
    Now, I just love it. KT animations, running, its just great.
    Not big fan of KT bear, cat, chicken or flight form, but what can you do, as resto Im in normal form anyway.
    Made rogue, but not really great as KT.

I hate the huge Kul Tirans, pretty pissed they didn't make normal sized humans, like the vast majority of that population.

Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    I hate the huge Kul Tirans, pretty pissed they didn't make normal sized humans, like the vast majority of that population.
    What would be the point? We already have normal sized Humans. They needed to do something to make them different.

As for the topic, I personally love their spoopy druid forms and race-changed my old stagnant druid. Might play him again after all this time. :3

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Noggenfogger potions are there for you. /Ion

So.... Sw human model with proudmoore tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    lol that was pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    And ability to be a druid with Kultiran death druid forms + accent + Kul tiran racials?

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Also, I thought this thread title was a JoJo reference. I was disappointed.

And ability to be a druid with Kultiran death druid forms + accent + Kul tiran racials?
    The point of an allied race is that they are different than what we currently have. Making them look exactly like humans defeats the whole point of them being an allied race.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

It's almost like people from different parts of the world are different sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    It's almost like people from different parts of the world are different sizes.

It's almost like 90% of Kul Tirans are regular sized.

It's almost like 90% of Kul Tirans are regular sized.
    When you restrict it to the groups likely to turn up in a fight, the ratio drops considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The point of an allied race is that they are different than what we currently have. Making them look exactly like humans defeats the whole point of them being an allied race.
    Skinny KT have the UD skeleton and would feel completely different from normal humans....

either too beautiful
    How is that a problem?
    The Void can be used to protect the world, not to destroy it. But as with any weapon or magic, one must learn to wield it correctly.

Silly argument considering there's little difference between most of the allied races and the core races.

Merely a Setback Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I just couldnt play druid as any of current races, either too beautiful or too ugly or too anime.
    Not big fan of KT bear, cat, chicken or flight form, but what can you do, as resto Im in normal form anyway.
    They are very unique. I'll admit if I were still playing I'd probably be a KT Shaman right now and honestly probably relishing it.

Shaman always was a favorite class of mine but I hated the race options for it.
    WoW: Wyrmrest Accord - Alliance
    FFXIV: Crystal Datacenter (Balmung & Mateus servers)

"In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Silly argument considering there's little difference between most of the allied races and the core races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    Skinny KT have the UD skeleton and would feel completely different from normal humans....
    Little differences is still a difference. Making them short and not plump, is basically just an updated SW Human model. It doesn’t make sense unles they gave them a different skin, like Dark Iron Dwarves.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

I'm still disappointed in the Kul Tiran boomkin form. Even if it's just a retextured High Arakkoa, at least the Zandalari got something other than the laser chicken.
    Little differences is still a difference. Making them short and not plump, is basically just an updated SW Human model. It doesn’t make sense unles they gave them a different skin, like Dark Iron Dwarves.
    I appreciate the male Kul Tirans; I can see the strong-armed, beer-loving sailor but the female Kul Tirans make it look like they sampled their own cooking a bit too frequently.
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2019-03-14 at 06:40 PM.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

While I like 'Big' characters (Tauren ftw), I was really hoping for those (for a lack of a better word) "Asmongold" kul tirans as well. The thin wiry look would've RP'd well with All the casters and rogues.
    "Legacy Classic servers are looking less like something that could be interesting to try and more like a highly successful quarantine."

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    Love the KT Cat and Travel (stag) form!
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!