Which Loa to pick?

I'm currently leveling my Ele Shaman and I picked Kimbul. I'm currently seeing most people suggesting Bwonsamdi. Should i switch to him or stick with Kimbul or maybe even switch to Pa'ku?

Low level shaman seemed more fragile then other classes when I tried them out, so I’ll assume Bwon would be fine, Kimbul seemed to be best in term of damage, I’m currently leveling a balance Druid with embrace of Pa’ku and my starsurge quite frequently one shot mobs, not sure if that’s the result of racial procing or the abilities itself though.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I picked Bwonsamdi for my Paladin, though I will change to Kimbul at higher levels. I heard low levels Kimbul doesn't perform as well.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Leveling asking whats the best.... why not just play it and test it for yerself and see what works best for YOU.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Leveling asking whats the best.... why not just play it and test it for yerself and see what works best for YOU.
    There is something like a 5 day cooldown to swap the loa

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Mmo champ in a nutshell.

Actual discussion about brand new content: JUST SIM IT

Bitching about a youtuber: 57 pages of replies

wouldnt gonk movespeed beat out any of damage proccs? running faster from mob to mob seems more beneficial to me than waiting for a procc that does a bit of damage.

edit: especially for melee

Quote Originally Posted by Dejo93 View Post
    I'm currently leveling my Ele Shaman and I picked Kimbul. I'm currently seeing most people suggesting Bwonsamdi. Should i switch to him or stick with Kimbul or maybe even switch to Pa'ku?
    I would have asked this type of question on Discord class channel.

For shamans it's Earthshrine: https://discordapp.com/invite/0VcupJEQX0HuE5HH (tried it just now, the link works at the moment)

Since I am max level on all my chars and haven't leveled a Zandalari from scratch, I can't answer which Loa you should go for.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....