New PC build for friends - ~€1400 budget

Hello! As the title of the thread says, friends of mine are building a gaming PC (for the first time), and when I built mine you guys were very helpful. Figured I'd ask you guys for help once more

Budget: Up to €1400, peripherals needed in that budget. If the difference isn't really that big, cheaper is better.
    Resolution: 1080p is fine
    Games / Settings Desired: As high as budget allows
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): None
    Parts that can be reused: None
    Do you need an OS?: Yes
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: Yes. Keyboard, speakers and monitor.

This is what they had so far for the pc itself: https://gamecomputers.nl/game-pc/amd...d618c007e19fb4
    But feel free to replace anything.

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he open to building it himself? Because pre-builds are vastly more expensive than buying them yourself. Just as an example, the price to upgrade from the standard 8GB 2400mhz you get on that pc to 16GB 3000mhz, you can buy a kit with those specs yourself, and have money left over (https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/product/...3000c16d16gisb). Granted it's not the same kit, but the Vengeance RGB PRO isn't available for sale from what I can find on PCPP in NL.

Also, does he mind waiting 6-8 weeks? AMD is releasing a new generation of CPUs, so it might be a good idea to wait if you can

If they can wait 2 months, wait 2 months, get 3600X instead for the extra cores and very likely +300Hz turbo mode for the same price.

If they cant wait, your build seems fine, just two things, push the RAM to 3.0Ghz instead of 2.4.

And maybe a better quality/company PSU, 750W is also overkill but i doubt that will affect the price, just an observation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found pcpartpicker for the Netherlands a bit lacking when it came to finding prices so I went with Germany instead. I doubt pricing would be much different and, well, you can always just order from Germany since it's basically next door :P
    I honestly didn't much care for the options available on that gamecomputers shop, and I'm not gonna make a recommendation for something that I'd never buy myself. The list below is much better value and it's not like building a computer yourself is hard.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor (€188.88 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Motherboard: MSI - B450M MORTAR Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (€102.89 @ Alternate)
    Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory (€93.89 @ Alternate)
    Storage: Intel - 660p Series 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive (€118.94 @ Alza)
    Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX VEGA 56 8 GB PULSE Video Card (€299.00 @ Caseking)
    Case: BitFenix - Phenom M Arctic White MicroATX Mini Tower Case (€79.90 @ Caseking)
    Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (€89.90 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Monitor: ViewSonic - XG2402 24.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor (€249.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Total: €1223.39
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-05-06 18:45 CEST+0200

This would leave ~180€ for a windows license, keyboard, + some speakers, which is absolutely possible.

Also as others said, I'd recommend waiting a couple of months since new hardware is incoming.

Imo use as much money on the pc as possible and use like 40-50 euro on gear like headset, mouse and keyword, they can always upgrade that cheap gear later on if they want to.