Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    People are saying his social media was an advertisement for this. The accounts are only a few months old with a few dozens posts, mostly links and you can hazard a guess as to what they were about..
    i cant even fathom the brain of a person who would block by block no only do this, but aim to publicize it like its some major achievement.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Do white supremacists usually target religious places? Doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Well, in this case, it appears that it's because the Muslims would be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do white supremacists usually target religious places? Doesn't make a lot of sense.
    depends. he aimed for a time when the mosque would be packed. friday prayers at that time are like sunday mass for muslims. it would have been absolutely flooded with children, women and men.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Dylan Roof I’m guessing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    He says "subscribe to pewdiepie" minutes before he goes on his shooting spree. It's way more than 6 people from the video. Alt right are fucking deranged cunts. You've only yourselves to blame when your rights keep getting further eroded the more you encourage violence like this.
    Both sides are deranged, they're both so rooted deep in their tribalism that they act like vicious idiots and don't realize how primitive and ape-like they're behaving.

There's going to be more comments like yours in this thread, before long it'll be rife with so much tribalism that we'll have forgotten that people have lost their lives over your stupid tribalistic politics.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, in this case, it appears that it's because the Muslims would be there.
    Yeah that's my point.

Yeah why are you guys even bothering to play this game of semantics? The guy railed against racial diversity and egalitarianism, he specifically pointed Merkel out as a racial traitor. So, again why are you talking to Primary?
    Last edited by Sky High; 2019-03-15 at 02:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch View Post
    Both sides are deranged, they're both so rooted deep in their tribalism that they act like vicious idiots and don't realize how primitive and ape-like they're behaving.

There's going to be more comments like yours in this thread, before long it'll be rife with so much tribalism that we'll have forgotten that people have lost their lives over your stupid tribalistic politics.
    You're so enlightened.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to target a building where a lot of people congregate? Remember the Charleston church shooting where African Americans were targeted?

Yeah that's my point.
    The motive seems pretty clear, from what the early reports are saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Doesn't make a lot of sense to target a building where a lot of people congregate? Remember the Charleston church shooting where African Americans were targeted?
    And the Bataclan where white people were targeted.
    Mass murders like to inflict the most damage possible, with the least risk.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    You're so enlightened.
    Sorry that I'm not making it easy for you to spread more hate and anger in this thread, maybe I should just keep quiet and watch people from both sides go apeshit at each other instead of letting go of their tribalism and working together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    depends. he aimed for a time when the mosque would be packed. friday prayers at that time are like sunday mass for muslims. it would have been absolutely flooded with children, women and men.
    If you read his 8chan thread[i'm not risking linking it here], it seems he was clearly a nazi, also with all the crap that was written on his rifle.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that I'm not making it easy for you to spread more hate and anger in this thread, maybe I should just keep quiet and watch people from both sides go apeshit at each other instead of letting go of their tribalism and working together.
    Working with nazis is a mistake by itself, has nothing to do with tribalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If you read his 8chan thread[i'm not risking linking it here], it seems he was clearly a nazi, also with all the crap that was written on his rifle.
    yea @Skyhigh pointed it out. i mean that it was pretty purposefully planned in the sense that friday prayers mosque is flooded. i dont go to the mosque much, but i make sure to go on fridays. And if u dont go early u generally dont even get a spot to sit. this guy must have known it and used it in his murder spree.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Working with nazis is a mistake by itself, has nothing to do with tribalism.
    I said that they should let go of their tribalism, that also includes being a Nazi. Any culture, ideology or idea that a group of people stick to is just tribalism, nothing more, nothing less, it's just pathetic.

Where was he radicalized?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I said that they should let go of their tribalism, that also includes being a Nazi. Any culture, ideology or idea that a group of people stick to is just tribalism, nothing more, nothing less, it's just pathetic.
    That was what his post was against, against fucking nazi scum.

The last part is getting rather off-topic, but everybody has an idealogy, your brush is way to wide, its only problem when it comes to violent and authortian idealogies.... like fucking nazi scum.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2019-03-15 at 03:06 AM.

Generally speaking, the same pattern can apply to both spectrums of far-right wing terrorism, fundamentalist islam and other fundies.

Saying that they have an history of failure/mental illness (usually compounded with drug use)/rather limited intelligence/or let's be blunt, are pathetic losers is not excusing them or negating their crimes.

(For an example, most criminals are pretty stupid, including terrorists. However, having poor impulse control/being extremely influencable is a far cry from being excusable legally-someone who is mentally handicaped to the point of not being responsible of his acts is WAY below the IQ of even a viewer of ''Prison Planet'')

10+ Year Old Account
    The video was hard to watch. One guy almost successfully rushed him while he was in the hallway, but couldn't get the gun away. It's going to be a lot more than 6 when all is said and done. Also confirmed he was killed later. Looked like they rammed his car and disabled it and he was dead on the sidewalk. Not providing any links because the whole thing is terrible. His guns all had writing on them and shit.

He has the fucking navy seal copypasta in his manifesto... completely surreal.