Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    /rwatchpeople die got banned for this?

Who's next?
    That some retard level shit right there.

Muslims burning each other alive? Acceptable.
    Muslims shooting lined up Muslim POWs in the back of the head? Acceptable.
    People being decapitated after torture? Acceptable.
    People having their limbs chopped off with a machete before being buried alive in a shallow grave? Acceptable.
    Countless terrorist actions carried out in third world countries? Acceptable.
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc
    White(?) guy shoots up mosque?

BAN HAMMMMMMER

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    You're so angered by this truth that you can't even type right.
    Phone posting is a bitch, and it does not chsnge anything about you tryong to spread all this bullshit. Its frankly pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Run Lift Train View Post

People having their limbs chopped off with a machete before being buried alive in a shallow grave? Acceptable.
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc

BAN HAMMMMMMER
    Amazing, no one has said any of those are acceptable. Good try though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    "The shootings at the New Zealand mosques are egregiously reprehensible. The shooters need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law along with anyone who knowingly aided their efforts in any way. There are courts, dispute resolutions, and legislatures to resolve controversies – there is no place for cold blooded murders. Though New Zealand does not have the death penalty, hopefully its people, through their justice system, will send the message loudly and clearly that such barbarity from anyone will not be tolerated.”

is what gohmert actually said.

"I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems, I guess. If you look what happened in New Zealand, perhaps that’s the case. I don’t know enough about it yet…But it’s certainly a terrible thing."

is what trump actually said

- - - Updated - - -

gilrak doesn't care about the truth, only pushing his only violent extremist ideologies

Says the guy trying to get excuse nazi scum for the shit they pull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Fucking hell, people are actually using this to fuel the pettiest kind of crap ever.

I mean, blaming pewdepie for it? really? what the actual fuck...
    That is your biggest problem with this thread? Really?

Specifically the part where the terrorist made a reference to PewDiePie in his manifesto in the hope that more push for censorship, deplatforming and smearing/slander would follow from the left thus furthering division and retaliatory responses from conservatives or right leaning people / free speech advocates in general as well.
    If banning Reddit posts and youtube videos drives a grown ass adult to commit mass-slaughter of innocent people, that grown-ass adult has got serious mental problems that go faaaar beyond anything involving censorship rights.

Grown-ass adults are supposed to act like grown-ass adults - that's the point of being an adult. If he believes this is going to "Trigger" adults to kill people, those adults would've been triggered by something else more than most likely.

It is fucking disgusting seeing the continual invoking of the term "both sides" as if that makes any of this better. Both sides didn't commit this atrocity, an extremist right winger did. Stop downplaying what the issue is here and that is one of ignorance and bigotry and I assure you that isn't a sentiment shared on both sides at least not to this degree.

Pitting everyone against the other by making a manifesto that tickled every possible box thus providing "ammo" to all sides.
    He wanted to see the division escalate, not reduce.

Basically this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH4m8rIVdts
    Again, if dropping reddit and youtube channels drives people to commit mass murder - they've got serious fucking mental problems that will lead them to killing others down the road from something else.

You don't commit mass murder of innocent people because some youtube vids get removed. >_<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    It is fucking disgusting seeing the continual invoking of the term "both sides" as if that makes any of this better. Both sides didn't commit this atrocity, an extremist right winger did. Stop downplaying what the issue is here and that is one of ignorance and bigotry and I assure you that isn't a sentiment shared on both sides at least not to this degree.
    Aparently, the Alt-Righter wanted people to react badly to his actions (I mean... DUH!!!) and hoped people will start taking actions of removing youtube vids and shit.

The insane thing is these dipshits in this thread are claiming that the shooter is getting his wish in his manifesto because people are reacting EXACTLY HOW THEY SHOULD BE reacting and are espousing this is somehow a BAD thing! They're claiming doing this is going to create more shooters... and I say if they fucking believe that, they've got serious mental problems they need to deal with! >_<

Hey mods, maybe do your job and close this dumpster fire of a thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Hey mods, maybe do your job and close this dumpster fire of a thread?
    No, they just need to ban a few fuckwits.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Australia's Senate have procedures for expelling a member?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Good post, the media and a lot of people are too blinded by political ideology though to really see what he was doing and playing right into his hands.
    Again... his plan was to piss off people by shooting innocents and get them to react? No shit - that's not a plan... that's common fucking sense!

His "plan", in reality, to get people wanting to shoot others because youtube and reddit forums being banned - is bonkers fucking stupid. If something that small and petty is going to cause people to commit mass-murder of innocent civilians, than it didn't matter what he would do as that person would do it anyways via something else.

If that plan "works" - than it's not a plan so much as a reflection of how fucking petty and awfully gullibly stupid the Alt-Right nutters have become! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    No, they just need to ban a few fuckwits.
    I recently got infracted for "trolling" in another thread because I wrote a multi paragraphed post where I pointed out that the people on the right are actually clueless about the left when they criticize the left.

Apparently I was "hostile" when I called them morons. But Nazi apologetics... That's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Run Lift Train View Post

Etc
    Etc
    Etc

BAN HAMMMMMMER
    Actually it does seem like all these things are acceptable to you and others. Things only matter when a muslim attacks a non-muslim then it is an issue, 10k muslims die but if 2 non-muslims die it is clear that non-muslims are the main victims...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Amazing, no one has said any of those are acceptable. Good try though.
    Pretty sure his point was that the subreddit in question existed for years and had all of those things he mentioned and more posted on it and no one cared, IE: it was acceptable (or at the very least tolerated), and only now with this latest terrorist act, was it deemed unacceptable.

Not that anyone here or in general argued any of those things were acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Have you guys looked at his Manifesto?

He did this because he sees ethnic groups with higher birth rates and strong traditions as invaders, looking to usurp countries through overtaking the Euro population through pure numbers.
    His very specific reason for these mosques he attacked was because one was a converted church, and that was symbolic of the population war being fought.
    ...so?

Does that justify a mass murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Phone posting is a bitch, and it does not chsnge anything about you tryong to spread all this bullshit. Its frankly pathetic
    Whatever flies this boat of resentment you enjoy riding so much, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    If banning Reddit posts and youtube videos drives a grown ass adult to commit mass-slaughter of innocent people, that grown-ass adult has got serious mental problems that go faaaar beyond anything involving censorship rights.

Grown-ass adults are supposed to act like grown-ass adults - that's the point of being an adult. If he believes this is going to "Trigger" adults to kill people, those adults would've been triggered by something else more than most likely.
    Never said that. I said division and retaliation and furthering of the divide, not killing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Assuming the guy was indeed a right-winger, which I'm not so sure about, bigotry and ignorance is definitely very well present and rampant on the left as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    "It was a false flag attack to drum up support by the left!" -some assholes out there I'm sure
    Already happening in this thread, even before your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You guys just cant help yourself.
    It’s not going to cause conflicts? What is this topic all about? Humans are tribal. It will keep happening and no amount of wishful thinking can change that.
    S.H.

Assuming the guy was indeed a right-winger, which I'm not so sure about, bigotry and ignorance is definitely very well present and rampant on the left as well.
    A mass murderer who killed 49 people and praised Donald Trump still not a Right Winger?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-03-16 at 05:48 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.