Page 31 of 111 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    See?

Is it a problem? Yes, as much as the islamist strand of attacks were. Is it so significant and prevalent that society is at the edge of cliff ready to fall into a pit of persecution and extermination of those who are different? No.

And I'm not defending anything. I could've swore that my first post in this thread was about calling this dude a piece of shit.

What Islamist attacks in New Zealand ?

Dingdingding gun control!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Zealand

Please inform yourself..

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    start vomiting up every single minuscule incident of Islamic violence to try and downplay/justify the horrible acts of Nazi fucks going on murdering sprees.
    Are you really talking about "minuscule incidents of Islamic violence" and about downplaying acts of terror in the same post? I thought you'd have a bit more self awareness than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You are supporting ethno-nationalism, plain and simple. Your desire to deflect isn't changing that. Israel was your attempt to deflect, because you have already whined in your very limited comments about Jews and Israel owning the world.

Yeah, ethno-nationalists are trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I understand geography quite fine, and I know where New Zealand is.
    O let me have my fun your just to easy to bait. You live in a world of black and white so it's fun to trap you. Just like how I got you to denounce Israel after yell neo nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What Islamist attacks in New Zealand ?
    Don't be disingenuous.

Many of the same abhorrent stuff in the Koran is also in the Bible.
    Citation needed.

Just to point out every scum son of a bitch who is defending the terrorist could easily be committing a massacre in a few days/months/years.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    .........? your point?

Were the guns the assailant used illegal?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I prefer "enclosed creationist" but yeah, I'm a flat earther.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I predicted that people fight back with same methods one day. It happend. Unlucky for these people I guess.

Thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Citation needed.
    Literally gave two citations in another thread where the Bible calls for genocide.

What should we discuss here?
    "The Dark Lady chooses her champions well."

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I predicted that people fight back one day. It happend. Unlucky for these people I guess.

fight back against what? Is this a global fight? Shall christians in America be killed by LGBT here due to how christians in Africa are burning gay people alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    he's insane, his actions should not be discussed because there's no point talking about what some madman did.
    Should actions of islamic terrorists also not be discussed?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Don't be disingenuous.

Well you are talking about islamist attacks, is this a problem New Zealand had a problem with? Where are the attacks then? Apparently the only two terror attacks were both not done by muslims. So why target muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Another assumption, now we have 3 playing this silly game

My turn.

You're retarded
    nice one, pulling the old “i don’t have a response so ill just insult you”

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    .........? your point?

Were the guns the assailant used illegal?
    We dont know yet. But considering the rate of fire probably illegally modified.

Well you are talking about islamist attacks, is this a problem New Zealand had a problem with? Where are the attacks then? Apparently the only two terror attacks were both not done by muslims. So why target muslims?
    You know perfectly well I was engaging with a broader scope.

Quote Originally Posted by lqr View Post
    Ah yeah the good old "You said something bad against Islam, you are Islamophobic" crap

Every time a Muslim Terror Attack occur. Other Muslims going to say " Oh it has nothing to do with Islam" What a wonderful Shield you are carrying with you

Islam is a rotten dangerous ideology full of hate. Nothing else. And every Attack against them is their own fault
    Yes, you are an Islamophobe, thanks for agreeing with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Ethno-nationalists are trash? lol

Most people in the world are ethno-nationalists. That's the whole reason why nation states exist.
    Yes, they are trash. Feel free to continue trying to deflect for this piece of shit.

This guys is another Alt Right POS. While some froth at the mouth about bad journalists, an alleged apparent made up story to rich people getting busted for looking out for their kids.

The truth once again shines through all that bullshit with at least 49 more bodies and idiots more worried about pewdiepie getting rightfully in my opinion blamed for this kind of shit. Along with Candace Owens 4chan/8Chan and other such deplorable Alt-Right people.

Honestly outside of those facts the rest is going to take time before context is known.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

A few more than 2 but the only time anyone has died was a guy who accidentally blew himself up and this. Most of them involve people trying to blow up land marks