Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Many of the same abhorrent stuff in the Koran is also in the Bible.
    Citation needed.

Just to point out every scum son of a bitch who is defending the terrorist could easily be committing a massacre in a few days/months/years.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    .........? your point?

Were the guns the assailant used illegal?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I predicted that people fight back with same methods one day. It happend. Unlucky for these people I guess.

Thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Citation needed.
    Literally gave two citations in another thread where the Bible calls for genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I predicted that people fight back one day. It happend. Unlucky for these people I guess.

fight back against what? Is this a global fight? Shall christians in America be killed by LGBT here due to how christians in Africa are burning gay people alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    he's insane, his actions should not be discussed because there's no point talking about what some madman did.
    Should actions of islamic terrorists also not be discussed?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Don't be disingenuous.

Well you are talking about islamist attacks, is this a problem New Zealand had a problem with? Where are the attacks then? Apparently the only two terror attacks were both not done by muslims. So why target muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Another assumption, now we have 3 playing this silly game

My turn.

You're retarded
    nice one, pulling the old “i don’t have a response so ill just insult you”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Well you are talking about islamist attacks, is this a problem New Zealand had a problem with? Where are the attacks then? Apparently the only two terror attacks were both not done by muslims. So why target muslims?
    You know perfectly well I was engaging with a broader scope.

Quote Originally Posted by lqr View Post
    Ah yeah the good old "You said something bad against Islam, you are Islamophobic" crap

Every time a Muslim Terror Attack occur. Other Muslims going to say " Oh it has nothing to do with Islam" What a wonderful Shield you are carrying with you

Islam is a rotten dangerous ideology full of hate. Nothing else. And every Attack against them is their own fault
    Yes, you are an Islamophobe, thanks for agreeing with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Ethno-nationalists are trash? lol

Most people in the world are ethno-nationalists. That's the whole reason why nation states exist.
    Yes, they are trash. Feel free to continue trying to deflect for this piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guys is another Alt Right POS. While some froth at the mouth about bad journalists, an alleged apparent made up story to rich people getting busted for looking out for their kids.

The truth once again shines through all that bullshit with at least 49 more bodies and idiots more worried about pewdiepie getting rightfully in my opinion blamed for this kind of shit. Along with Candace Owens 4chan/8Chan and other such deplorable Alt-Right people.

Honestly outside of those facts the rest is going to take time before context is known.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, they are trash. Feel free to continue trying to deflect for this piece of shit.
    Deflecting for this piece of shit? lol what?!

Maybe you should take a walk or something.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

See?

Is it a problem? Yes, as much as the islamist strand of attacks were. Is it so significant and prevalent that society is at the edge of cliff ready to fall into a pit of persecution and extermination of those who are different? No.

And I'm not defending anything. I could've swore that my first post in this thread was about calling this dude a piece of shit.
    It's not only a problem, it's a growing problem. They feel empowered, and are clearly becoming more violent.

Yes, you are defending them, by trying to deflect and minimize it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lqr View Post
    wow you are so laughable. Does your little World allow any kind of critics without labeling others with your Bullshit ?
    That wasn't a denial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    O let me have my fun your just to easy to bait. You live in a world of black and white so it's fun to trap you. Just like how I got you to denounce Israel after yell neo nazi.
    I do denounce the ethno-nationalist actions of the Israeli government, I have said that for a very long time. I do not support their version of apartheid, and do not support ethno-nationalism.

Now, this is the part where you push more neo-Nazi bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be disingenuous.
    Let the irony sink in on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I predicted that people fight back with same methods one day. It happend. Unlucky for these people I guess.

Thoughts and prayers.
    Fight back? Did those people who were killed attack someone?

Who attacked the terrorist, causing him to "fight back?"

Oh, or are you simply pushing racist bullshit?

You know perfectly well I was engaging with a broader scope.
    So shall I start burning Christians for their misgivings against the gay community they hunt and kill in Africa?

I’m not in Africa and the hunting and killing of gays by radical Christians is a thing yet I don’t think Christians in America need to pay for the crimes of Christians in Africa.

Why is it all Muslims must pay for the crimes of a few?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What should we discuss here?
    Maybe the radicalization of ignorant fools who support ethno-nationalism and white national,ism... that seems like a good start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Deflecting for this piece of shit? lol what?!

Maybe you should take a walk or something.
    Yeah, it's not really hard to see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yeah, it's not really hard to see.
    You should talk to a profesisonal about your issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmp4 View Post
    This is exactly what we should be striving for, a highly militant, exclusionary, technocratic meritocracy built around the ideas of radical traditionalism. A society hell-bent on expansion and the preservation of one's own kind and culture at the detriment of all others'. This is the only natural, sane response to a world filled with sub-human filth and degenerate untermensch whose only goal in life is the extermination of everything just and pure. We tried to give the Other its chance. We bent over backwards accommodating them, we shared our technology, our art, our literature, our accomplishments. We educated them, fed them, allowed entire broods of them to settle in our ancestral lands. We humbled ourselves, apologizing for imaginary slights and groveling at their feet for the perceived transgression of taming this planet and bringing the torch of civilization to the world. And for what? All our efforts were rewarded with scorn, hatred, jealousy, and outright malevolence. We need a new system. Something more noble than the petty mercantile aspirations of Semites. Something greater than the slave-like morality imposed upon us by alien religions. A society built on unshakable, indelible foundations woven from our own racial stock and governed by the light of Apotheosis; that driving, all-consuming framework of beliefs that the White man is his own God. That he IS God, the keeper of his own destiny. Noble by birth, master by choice, tyrant by need and ruler by right! We tamed this world once and we can do it again.
    But first we must burn the heretic, kill the mutant and purge the unclean. And then, when we've freed ourselves of weakness, empathy, remorse and guilt, when the last subhuman has been cleansed from Terra and the last trace of their existence purged from this planet, then we'll ascend to the stars and make them our own. And the galaxy will tremble.
    This, this is our destiny.
    I’m almost sure this is either Candace Owens or Pewdiepie. The whole White Supremacy would have worked if it had been given a chance.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmosmp4 View Post
    This is exactly what we should be striving for, a highly militant, exclusionary, technocratic meritocracy built around the ideas of radical traditionalism. A society hell-bent on expansion and the preservation of one's own kind and culture at the detriment of all others'. This is the only natural, sane response to a world filled with sub-human filth and degenerate untermensch whose only goal in life is the extermination of everything just and pure. We tried to give the Other its chance. We bent over backwards accommodating them, we shared our technology, our art, our literature, our accomplishments. We educated them, fed them, allowed entire broods of them to settle in our ancestral lands. We humbled ourselves, apologizing for imaginary slights and groveling at their feet for the perceived transgression of taming this planet and bringing the torch of civilization to the world. And for what? All our efforts were rewarded with scorn, hatred, jealousy, and outright malevolence. We need a new system. Something more noble than the petty mercantile aspirations of Semites. Something greater than the slave-like morality imposed upon us by alien religions. A society built on unshakable, indelible foundations woven from our own racial stock and governed by the light of Apotheosis; that driving, all-consuming framework of beliefs that the White man is his own God. That he IS God, the keeper of his own destiny. Noble by birth, master by choice, tyrant by need and ruler by right! We tamed this world once and we can do it again.
    But first we must burn the heretic, kill the mutant and purge the unclean. And then, when we've freed ourselves of weakness, empathy, remorse and guilt, when the last subhuman has been cleansed from Terra and the last trace of their existence purged from this planet, then we'll ascend to the stars and make them our own. And the galaxy will tremble.
    This, this is our destiny.
    Wow, is this an article from the late 30s of "Der Stürmer"? Definitely reads like it.