Poll: Who do you want to be permanently Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yea, we need more choices, like Gallywix.

If Blizzard had wanted the Horde to have an actual competent leader, Cairne would have won the mak'gora, and would still be ruling to this day. Or Thrall wouldn't have went and turned into green jesus and would actually have retained the player base's respect.

Unfortunately, it is hard to write an interesting story when the guy in charge actually fixes problems rather than cause more dramatic bullshit. Hence Garrosh and Sylvanas.

So, failing those bygone scenarios, I'd like a faction council, please and thank you.

Baine is a snorefest traitorous piece of trash and Saurfang is a confused geriatric. Sylvanas is the only choice right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I didn't really like Baine betraying Sylvannas like that. That bugged me more than I think it should have. Sylvannas should be Warchief. but she still has PTSD from Arthas. Get her some arcane pills and counsel from a priest and she'll be good.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Somehow I start to feel like new warchief vote will end up as US presidential elections...I'm all down for council of faction leaders. It is true that in times of War it's better to have one leader because council might take too long to make a decision and act. There are advantages and disadvantages to both but looking at options it is one big YIKES.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Horde started going the wrong way when the Warchief's hut was changed from Valley of Wisdom to Valley of Strength.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

None of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Horde started going the wrong way when the Warchief's hut was changed from Valley of Wisdom to Valley of Strength.
    Horde went the wrong way when Forsaken were shoved into it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Garrosh Hellscream
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    None of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Horde went the wrong way when Forsaken were shoved into it.
    Fair enough, nobody like a corpse party.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Said it before and i will say it again

We will become Warchief, Our toons will become Warchief.

Its so obvious that is what is gonna happen cause Blizz has made it so we our characters have become almost gods in our own universe.

Cant you see how this is gonna end?

We are leaders of our own class so what is the next logical step?

The Point of the game is advancement so stop saying some nobody will become Warchief cause its ludicrous and would be a insult to us as a playerbase for us to see some so called faction leader become boss when We have pretty much defeated everyone.

If Sylvanas falls as leader of the Horde and i dont take her place then this game and its lore is a fucking Joke!!
    That could only happend if the alliance replace Anduin but considering our toon is just a faceless hero but canon(illidan book and chronicles). Probably we aren't getting the power seat or goodhood in the life span of wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Sylvanas has a master plan to make Azeroth Great Again.
    Lets stick with her for a couple of expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    But we shall do it as Warchief or High King

Hell i was doing it as Commander and then Leader of my Class but that 19g you cant argue that isnt tempting LOL

Serisouly cant you see the whole point of the game is advancement?

To give the title of Warchief to someone like Baine or Rexxar would be a utter fucking insult not only lorewise but gameplay wise too.

IMO the game should start you off with rags on your back and a blunt axe and end with you being leader of your whole faction and champion of the whole fucking world!!
    there’s nothing more faction pride as being Warchief and a High Monarch than sending our people out somewhere by a mission table (this time it’s a chair you have to sit on to activate the mission table ui) in Stormwind Keep and Grommash Hold. Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves. When Blizzard tries to be creative gameplaywise it comes out as appealing as scribbling every color crayon on a piece of paper.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Unless Vol'jin somehow comes back to fix this mess

No one. The Warchief position is flawed
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

15+ Year Old Account
    When Sylvanas dies (she will, it's only a matter of time), the Horde should adopt a council system, with a chosen leader/moderator of the council, with at least 2 leaders from each major faction, and 1 form minor factions maybe.

Wow has moved way too much into drama series territory with only leaders being interesting to the plot and story of wow, it's time that WoW branched out and made the lore deeper and more interesting.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Out of those three? Sylvanas in a heartbeat. At least she doesn't suck up to Human Potential like the other two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Screw warchief, all it does is cause trouble
    Let a council of leaders decide the fate of the horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    None of the above.
    Let Trade Prince Gallywix make the Horde great again!
    What, so he can sell all of us? Nah, I'll punt that fatty before he can.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Out of those three? Sylvanas in a heartbeat. At least she doesn't suck up to Human Potential like the other two.
    It's a pretty sad state of affairs when an elf from a family who fuck humans exclusively, whined about how Quel'thalas wasn't diverse and tolerant enough in life and is in charge of a race of undead humans is the one least tainted by human potential of the candidates.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.