Poll: Who do you want to be permanently Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Because Alliance support is split between Saurfang and Baine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenist View Post
    Sylvanas represents horde very well in a way: horde's bad, savage and evil side.
    The Horde is no more evil than the Alliance oppressors have made them.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    I am alliance but can I have a Vote. Because if I do then it's Sylvanna's because I like her style and those sexy Windrunner hips.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Trump for warchief?
    Surprisingly Secret & Supremely Salacious Signature

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas needs to stay in office. Baine is a weak and peace loving weakling. Words alone do not end wars and even his bb Anduin knows this. Saurfang is strong but has lost his loyalties for the Alliance and it’s weak King. There is a sickness in the Horde. We have forgotten what has makes us strong.
    Baine did do something though. He returned Derek Proudmore. I want Thrall back.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Of the options - Saurfang. No to Sylvanas for obvious reasons and no to Baine because he has time and time again shown that he is a giga pussy. Lets just take a moment to appreciate how much of a pussy baine is.

Orc Hitler and your dad fight. Orc hitler wins via trickery. Orc hitler tells you it wasn't his trickery, honest *wink* and you actually believe him and don't just kill him on the spot.

Orc Hitler then goes on a brutal rampage across Kalimdor and the EK, bombing civilians regardless of affiliation. You still do nothing. You. the guy who just watched his dad die to trickery and betrayal, is now watching that same guy murder people indiscriminately.

Orc Hitler gets bored of killing civilians, decides to attack the child of the King of the Alliance and plunder ancient, curse filled ruins to create super soldiers. You still do nothing.

Eventually Vol'jin taps you on your shoulder and says 'hey i know you're a giant pussy,but i'm starting a rebellion - you in or are you gonna continue to do fuck all?' Reluctantly you join and AFK outside of Orgrimmar while the real heroes delve into the Underhold.

The non-beta members of the Horde beat Garroshs ass. Instead of immediately beheading him and moving on, you all decide to have a trial. Then they make YOU defend him and you still don't call it quits and just stab the guy.

Guy known for betrayal and trickery surprisingly escapes with the use of betrayal and trickery. You don't even go after him. You're too much of a bitch for that. Instead you let Thrall go and do it - a guy who isn't even in the horde anymore and only came back to work because you didn't kill him back in WOTLK when he first killed your dad.

So here you are , you're sitting at the round table. Across from you is a caricature of Capitalism. Next to you is a Zombie that is torturing people and raising dead members of the horde to fight for her as skeletons. You're still saying nothing. Instead you're gossiping like a bitch and sneaking around.

So, no, not Baine. Saurfang is pretty much the last redeemable member of that list. So with that, the best option seems to be:

Council of Leaders - Baine, Saurfang, Lorthemar, Tilanji.

Warchief position has, for the 4th time now, shown that having a dictator leads to bad results. Thrall dictated who would be the next Warchief and that Warchief was Orc Hitler. Vol'jin was voted in, but being once again a dictator, he decided to waste Horde resources fighting in Ashran when they were already besieged on all fronts by the Iron Horde.

After we somehow won via the power of plot armor, Vol'jin listens to evil ghosts that tell him to make a zombie with a history of betrayal the new Warchief. What do you know, that person also turns out to be a dictator and Zombie Hitler.

Maybe its time the Horde stopped giving unilateral power to a single person without even voting said person in. But even if they did vote them in, the second the vote is cast, that person can now only be stopped by violent revolution.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2019-03-20 at 12:29 PM.

Council of race representatives, but if I have to chose, Baine. Saurfang just fled. Baine acted.

Thrall/Go'el only true warchief.

all 3 choices are bad imo, saurfang is too old and is living in the past, baine spineless, unlike his father, he atleast had the guts to challange garrosh to a mak'gora, baine is just mumbling into his chin behind sylvanas' back and sylvanas is, well, sylvanas

if anything id rather have lor'themar as the leader of the horde or a council (still voted sylvanas cuz shes the best choice of the 3 imo)

Saurfangs not a leader. hes a right hand man type.
    Sylv is UD. Forsaken do what suits them and only them. Its been that way since the beginning.
    Baine is not brutal enough
    Rexxar is a wanderer. I cant see him sitting on a throne.
    Gallywix? gtfo
    Thrall, maybe I wouldnt want it personally. I think Garrosh should have killed him.
    Lorthemar, seems logical to me. A little too pretty but personally I've been rooting for him since Garrosh's absence.

I voted Baine, because of the Caps Lock Bias

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I voted Baine, because of the Caps Lock Bias
    Ey that reason is just as good as the other ones!

Other....

I dont want old ass Saurfang that dies soon of age and we can start over to find a new Warchief.
    I rather have a council of racial leader / or Orcish clan chieftains till a Horde member rise up to claim the title once more.

(and i would say that is Thralls son or if Garrosh and Zeala had a offspring in a few exp packs)
    Last edited by tromage2; 2019-03-22 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no one because i'm fed with how blizz deal with warchief, thrall was good but then they made him green jesus and Garrosh was best in cata... only to go right wing because half of team 'didn't get memo' (literal words from Alex Affrasibi interview) about him being a 'good guy', then we have Vol'jin who was afk and died from trash, then Sylvanas forgetting her swore on defend ppl by any price and decide to f8ck them for her own survival...
    this position is f8cked way too hard that i don't want anymore warchief, let us be 'red alliance' like in vanilla era, each race has their own faction leader but no one leading the faction as a whole
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Saurfang may have "lost his loyalties" but as far as I can tell he still hasn't betrayed anyone. Left rather than seppuku'd, defended himself against an assassination attempt, but that's about it so far. It's not like he was caught conspiring with Anduin, he was chilling in a swamp like Shrek.

I'm only not sure about him as Warchief because frankly I just want to let the poor guy retire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gamon obviously

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Saurfang may have "lost his loyalties" but as far as I can tell he still hasn't betrayed anyone. Left rather than seppuku'd, defended himself against an assassination attempt, but that's about it so far. It's not like he was caught conspiring with Anduin, he was chilling in a swamp like Shrek.
    Except we factually know that he spared Anduin with the aim of seeing the Horde lose the Battle for Lordaeron and then wallowed in a cell refusing Horde rescue until he was enlightened by Him to get out, something he was only capable of doing because Anduin allowed it and SI:7 facilitated it. Executing him for treason is about standard at this stage especially when he refuses to actually defend himself verbally or deny any of the accusations, which again, we know to be correct.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas needs to stay in office. Baine is a weak and peace loving weakling. Words alone do not end wars and even his bb Anduin knows this. Saurfang is strong but has lost his loyalties for the Alliance and it’s weak King. There is a sickness in the Horde. We have forgotten what has makes us strong.
    female thrall, whats her name. the maghar leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    female thrall, whats her name. the maghar leader.
    This I can get behind. She's an orc, as a Warchief should be, she has a code of ethics, as do the Mag'har, but it's an esoteric one that fits the Horde as a wide tent, and she lacks the baggage. On top of this, she has room for future plotlines, what with the Lightbound, the way her forces uses the void and getting in touch with what's up with her people in this timeline. She also wasn't around for Teldrassil and makes no moral pretense, freeing her from the issues other candidates have.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.