View Poll Results: Who do you want to be permanently Warchief?

Voters
434. You may not vote on this poll
  • SAURFANG

129 29.72%
  • SYLVANAS

196 45.16%
  • baine

109 25.12%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    "Honor means nothing to a corpse, Saurfang. You have the luxury of underestimating death, but it is something with which I am intimately familiar. Maybe you don't care if your people die so long as it is honorable. But to me, this Horde is worth saving. Anyone who disagrees does not deserve to stand among us. So die your warrior's death, High Overlord Saurfang. It means little to me. Perhaps I will raise your broken body to serve me once more. Or perhaps you will have a chance to say hello to your son."
    she is doing such a fine job saving the horde with throwing them into a war no one wanted while the planet they live on is on the brink of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Now the interesting thing I could say the zandalaris will play some role in the shadowlands expansion and maybe the forsakens, so does the tauren and blood elves with arcane and life, at least for the half of the comic war the horde can be his own faction and entity outside of the alliance
    I really doubt the game will end in 2024, it's still Blizzard's top earner and games with miniscule fanbases even compared to current WoW like SW:TOR and EQ are still pumping out occasional crap. But in terms of future plots, the Horde as such are irrelevant, but there are a few races that might have a role. Mag'har for one if the Lightbound were to come back, the Zandalari if Bwon isn't resolved have Death and the nu-Forsaken will have the Light with Calia. Given that the latter is effectively Alliance content on all thematic levels, that leaves the former two. Tauren have never been relevant except when their leader is fighting his own faction and blood elves are kind of all over the place. I foresee them having Liadrin in Legion tier appearances.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I really doubt the game will end in 2024, it's still Blizzard's top earner and games with miniscule fanbases even compared to current WoW like SW:TOR and EQ are still pumping out occasional crap. But in terms of future plots, the Horde as such are irrelevant, but there are a few races that might have a role. Mag'har for one if the Lightbound were to come back, the Zandalari if Bwon isn't resolved have Death and the nu-Forsaken will have the Light with Calia. Given that the latter is effectively Alliance content on all thematic levels, that leaves the former two. Tauren have never been relevant except when their leader is fighting his own faction and blood elves are kind of all over the place. I foresee them having Liadrin in Legion tier appearances.
    Calia seem to be more a death thing considering her new condition, being the sister of the most famous death knight in fiction and her whole kingdome being formed by rotten corpses but still I won't discard her being an enemy more later since she is clueless in leading, easy to manipulate and has some power hungry instinct like her brother and probably will chose light over her friends(which isn't a hard choice considering Jaina is a quiter and Anduin is useless besides of getting good PR for your own image).

While I agree a lot of races are left in the closet for the flavor of the mount I still have faith they could pull a good plot with dividing the cosmic enemies per 2/3 races and maybe just maybe the guy from witcher that now works in blizzard as some directive creator can fix some shit from the current writers.

Anyway I won't discard anything yet since they gave some nice deveploment for the Draenei in 2 expansions in a row, the horde allied races by far are more developed with more love than 50% of the slliance raced
    Last edited by Maxrokur; 2019-03-23 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

All of these choices are horrible, so basic campfire it is.

Anduin Wrynn.

You filthy savages will grovel under my iron heel.
    If World of Warcraft has taught me anything, it's that teaching a crowd something is far harder than teaching individuals.

Who ever it is, i hope he/she will not become a dog to the Alliance.
    I am done with neutral factions or buddy buddy with the enemy (Alliance)

We are enemies maybe we will stop the war for a few events that attack both sides or the planet.
    But i dont want the war to end anymore, we are enemies and we remain that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Warchief should be an orc, I'd go with Rexxar. And all the elves and undead should be kicked out of the horde.

But rexxar is a hybrid(Orc/Orge), that's like saying I'll ride a horse, but then you go and ride a mule

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas needs to stay in office. Baine is a weak and peace loving weakling. Words alone do not end wars and even his bb Anduin knows this. Saurfang is strong but has lost his loyalties for the Alliance and it’s weak King. There is a sickness in the Horde. We have forgotten what has makes us strong.
    No one in your proposed triad is actually of my liking. Saurfang is just the lesser evil.

Although I'd like to see the office of Warchief abolished, and replaced with a War Council - much like what dwarves have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    Class design [in BfA] is the rickety bridge upon which it all lays, but the rest of it are the arthritic elephants with irritable bowel syndrome trying to cross it.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    This pool is rigged, Baine is the only one lowercase.
    Ah, you think there is bias for ally? You merely adopted the faction bias. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see alliance have a nice thing until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but bullshit!

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3