Poll: Who do you want to be permanently Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Warchief should be an orc, I'd go with Rexxar. And all the elves and undead should be kicked out of the horde.

But rexxar is a hybrid(Orc/Orge), that's like saying I'll ride a horse, but then you go and ride a mule

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas needs to stay in office. Baine is a weak and peace loving weakling. Words alone do not end wars and even his bb Anduin knows this. Saurfang is strong but has lost his loyalties for the Alliance and it’s weak King. There is a sickness in the Horde. We have forgotten what has makes us strong.
    No one in your proposed triad is actually of my liking. Saurfang is just the lesser evil.

Although I'd like to see the office of Warchief abolished, and replaced with a War Council - much like what dwarves have.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This pool is rigged, Baine is the only one lowercase.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

If only Varians body did not completely burn up, how cool would it have been if he had been raised by Sylvanas and eventually took over as a true undead warchief with honor. That would have been a good dynamic between Anduin and his undead father and this war would have been a lot different.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Only thing we gotta watch out for is if someone offers us mechanical parrot-fish-hamster companion or different variant of the hat we already have. I don't know if player could resist such temptation and would likely betray the Horde.

If they'd go as far as to offer us a mount, Horde's pretty much finished though.
    We have defeated: Onyxia, Nefarion, C'Thun, Lady Vash'j, Illidan, Archimonde (twice), Kil'jaedan (twice), The Fucking Lich King, Malygos, Death-fucking-wing himself, Ragnaros, Evil Sha, Super Garrosh, Stomped every Warlord Hero that Orcs revere, commanded our own Garrison and defeated Gul'dan, Beat up some Time-Witch-Elf, Avatar of Goddamn Sargeras, Soul of Argus, The Entire Burning Legion and probably countless more i can't be bothered to list. We are literally GODS.

Too bad we aren't loyal. And would betray the entire Horde for a mount, a fancy transmog or a new pet. Also we never sit still in a capital City, always going around murdering countless enemies just to take their shiny clothes or gold. Die and revive endless amounts of times.

Absurd the Horde hasn't actually betrayed us yet. We sound like horrible evil undying greedy monsters.
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm Urrrhh aaactually hurr durrr Varian Wrynn killed Onyxia hurr
    Those dozens of classic-era wipes and the extreme feeling of elation as you got that server-first? never happened
    huur durrrr writing story is fun
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    If only Varians body did not completely burn up, how cool would it have been if he had been raised by Sylvanas and eventually took over as a true undead warchief with honor. That would have been a good dynamic between Anduin and his undead father and this war would have been a lot different.
    no thrall should've died at the broken shore and made it seem like the alliance got him killed and vol'jin should've gotten captured. this way sylvanas' friendship with varian could be explored and we could see how BFA plays out with them
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Honestly, I would like to see the Horde abandon the Warchief position all together and have a council of leaders.

I want to see the factions evolve how they operate rather than sticking to the same old same old.
    Trouble is with that people are just gonna start whining that the Horde is just a outcast version of the Alliance...

Please NO Saurfang! He will be like a Thrall, when he was Warrior at old days!

Sylvanas is winning by a landslide. It’s clear who that the Horde wants.

no thrall should've died at the broken shore and made it seem like the alliance got him killed and vol'jin should've gotten captured. this way sylvanas' friendship with varian could be explored and we could see how BFA plays out with them
    You write the worst fan fiction.

Most edgelords maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    You write the worst fan fiction.

Most edgelords maybe.
    Thanks for your attention & support. <3 my closeted fans.

Since the poll is biaised as fuck obviously. ¨Put Saurfang and Baine together and they are winning by a landslide. Even more if you remove the false vote.

Seriously, Blizzard pushed me to the point where Sylvanas could literally destroy the whole universe, and I'd still vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Since the poll is biaised as fuck obviously. ¨Put Saurfang and Baine together and they are winning by a landslide. Even more if you remove the false vote.
    There's 25 fake votes for Sylvanas. Remove them and she's still 50 and 70 votes ahead of the opposition respectively. This is without mentioning that Baine's voters are primarily Alliance. Perks of an open poll, you can see both fake and other faction posters.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-03-27 at 10:25 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

We need panda leadership!!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Boy Lor'themar.

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    We need panda leadership!!
    I think Blizz has been quietly pretending the acid trip of Pandaland never happened with how badly it pissed off their newly precious Chinese market.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    ZappyBoi of course.

Really though, Thrall. It seems like everyone else trashes the bloody thing.