Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There's already a thread for this, and it seems it'll get hotfixed today even, all things considered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    can you stack those????
    Only if you pull it and drink it out of the stack. Which is why it would probably be considered an exploit.

Pathetic. Those are bugs that show how much the game is out of their control.

Can't remember when and what, but i have a strong feeling the same bug has appeared before with items used in singled out stacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering why I saw 3 Zandalari running around in heritage armor already on Wednesday. Now I know why at least.

it has been fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you can call it an exploit. It's just a buff from a potion that happens to stack. Probably not intended, but it doesn't do anything the potion wasn't designed to do.
    Last edited by Boricha; 2019-03-15 at 08:38 PM.

I thought about using this when I heard about it but honestly, Blizzard is a controlling asshole when it comes to their own fuckups and I don't want to risk the ban hammer.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    I thought about using this when I heard about it but honestly, Blizzard is a controlling asshole when it comes to their own fuckups and I don't want to risk the ban hammer.
    Exactly. Everyone in my guild was using this exploit. I rather just level the intended way and not risk a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    I don't think you can call it an exploit. It's just a buff from a potion that happens to stack. Probably not intended, but it doesn't do anything the potion wasn't designed to do.
    It’s an exploit. You can’t just stack them but have to separate each individual potion to get the stack to occur. It’s manipulating a big in the programming to get an unintended bonus.
    Not sure if Blizz will ban people for this.

this bug seems to be resolved on eu realms now. i cannot anymore reproduce this bug. however one is still consuming additional uses of the potion although you already have the buff.

In b4 they get silently rolled back in levels 3 weeks later. Same happened to Darkshore prepatch honor farm (basically 2 raids of people win trading wpvp kills to boost honor levels super quick), people didn't get banned, but got rolled back and a "warning".

Also there was a bug with islands at some point you could get tens of thousands of AP (was hotfixed like 1 hour after it was discovered) and people again got rolled back on AP when they did islands in that time window.

So no, I wouldn't be so happy that you "got away" if you used this cheese, Blizzard is often quite slow with rollbacks.

What a shame, I really wanted to level a few alts. Bummer.

If you used the infinite potions exploit and profited off it (not this one the alchemy one) you are more likely to get banned or rolled back

15+ Year Old Account
    Surely everyone knows it is not intended to level from 110-120 under 20 minutes.
    It happend before, expect a ban and a rollback if you abused the bug/exploit.

yeah people will get banned and rolled back just like what happened in the 7.3.5 stuff with leveling abuse (that was FAR worse)

jesus christ.

Its like some people never learn.

Exploit early and exploit often.

The beauty of Blizzard communication. They spoke on Ivus exploiting more than a week after it happened. Tempting since I can get about 500 potions but too bad I am gonna get banned and Method won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Ha. Nothing will happen to them for it. I can't even imagine how fucked up the code is to allow that to happen.

Exploit early. Exploit often.
    how do you feel now?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bans coming out the ass!!!

Preacher got 31 days ban? LUL i guess he wont have something to whine about for next 31 days x)