Poll: Do you want playable Drust Allied Race?

10+ Year Old Account

Do you want playable Drust allied race ?

Do you want playable druidic Drust with wicker mounts and wicker pets from the Shadow lands as an allied race?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's really necessary since that's what the Kul Tiran druid forms are pretty much. Drust were just vrykul and I'd rather see Vrykul from Stormheim or Northrend get added instead. (Not that I'm super crazy about Vrykul in general.)

So far we have not actually seen any Drusts. None alive at least. But yeah, they are a sub group of the Vrykul. The big humans we now have playable are descendants of said Drust Thornspeakers having cross bred with humans.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Do you want playable druidic Drust with wicker mounts and wicker pets from the Shadow lands as an allied race?
    Eeeh... If anything, they would be Horde but no, wouldn't want them anyways, their druidic forms would just be a copy of the KT Druid anyways.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    100.000000% No
    I suspect you are actually only 99.999998% against the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    I suspect you are actually only 99.999998% against the idea.
    Nope, I measured with my Micrometer!

Back when we first got the KulTiran Druid models, I actually thought Drust would be playable since we weren't 100% sure of KT being playble. I still think Sylvanas' continuing death magic research would make her very interested in the Drust who hate the KulTirans and exist in the Shadowlands. Sounds like a great new allied faction to bring back to life, like the Forsaken. Maybe they have Vrykul models, maybe they have a twist on the Undead model.

Undead Druids? The flashback scenes with Gorak Tul looked just like this:

The Drust would destroy the Forsaken for being undead. They are Death based. At least they also would go after all Scourge too.

They're already playable. They're called Kul Tiran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    They're already playable. They're called Kul Tiran.
    Kul tiran are normal human though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    So far we have not actually seen any Drusts. None alive at least. But yeah, they are a sub group of the Vrykul. The big humans we now have playable are descendants of said Drust Thornspeakers having cross bred with humans.
    We have seen a living Drust : Ulfar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Eeeh... If anything, they would be Horde but no, wouldn't want them anyways, their druidic forms would just be a copy of the KT Druid anyways.
    I could argue that the first four druid races have copies or just a slightly different druid forms of each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    100.000000% No
    I think it would be an interesting race is they use Forsaken models and of they can become druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could argue that the first four druid races have copies or just a slightly different druid forms of each other..
    That could be an argument until they all had their own versions. As well, Drust is still the enemy, would make more sense to recruit the Vrykul from Broken Shore.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

We have seen a living Drust : Ulfar
    True yes/no, he's a living Drust, but he's not showing his humanoid form. He's stuck in his current form, even as a caster. So no idea how the Drust really should look. Even his nemesis is not exactly a good example either.

Unnecessary. Better give us Vrykul.
    S.H.

The only thing necessary are those skinny Kul Tirans. If some people want to play as a dumb fatass, maybe some of us want to play as a lanky hobo

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    Ulfar is a Drust and he's alive, but we never see him outside his bear form.

We even don't really know how do they look like. The concept art isn't really good example, because as we know, drogbar were planned to be moose-bears.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    Eh... I prefer drust magic stays with Kul'Tiran druids and witches.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."