Buzzing sound from PC

Hey all,

Since yesterday I'm hearing a buzzing sound from inside the pc. The buzzing seems to mimic the movement from my mouse and sometimes it just spikes for no reason. It's not super loud but it's getting annoying af.

Any idea about what could be causing it? I've tried turning off PSS in the bios and updating drivers but it doesn't seem to solve it.

My build:

- Amd Ryzen 7 2700x 4.3 / Noctua NH U12S
    - G.skill 3200 16 gb
    - Asus rog strix b450-f gaming
    - Corsair RM850x 850W
    - Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2 250 gb
    - Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500 gb
    - Geforce GTX 980 TI
    Last edited by Tyron; 2019-03-15 at 05:45 PM.

I would test by disconnecting each fan to see if that is the culprit. If not, the issue could be a vibration with the components or case itself but it also could be coil whine from either the PSU or GPU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it seems to follow mouse, I'd wager it's coilwhine from the USB controller area of the MOBO. But no harm in trying the fans. Just unplug them and boot up the system for a while and see if it still happens (your cooler should be good for a couple minutes if you don't put load on the CPU)

Thanks for the answers I'll check the fans and take a look at the rear usb ports tomorrow.

Well I see that you solve your problem, well know I know how to slove it too