Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Id like to play again

Im free except for 12am to 3 am GMT on tues / thurs and from 3pm to 3am on saturday GMT

So best time would be.. 2pm to 2am GMT on mon / wens / fri / sunday
    Last edited by Crissi; 2019-03-18 at 03:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    @Shinela was that a signup then?
    @dupti @Val the Moofia Boss @Virothe @Nefarious Tea @Crackleslap
    can you all give me a best time to end day in GMT format? I'm trying to find the best time so we don't have 1 or 2 people on and everyone else sleeping.
    Yeah sure, lets dö it
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

I live on the West Coast, so for me the best times would be the same as Crissi: around 2pm to 2am GMT

5+ Year Old Account
    @Val the Moofia Boss

SInce you have a FFXIV avatar, I'm curious as to whether you play on a server in the Aether datacentre!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    @Val the Moofia Boss

SInce you have a FFXIV avatar, I'm curious as to whether you play on a server in the Aether datacentre!
    Yup! I tried to get on to the prime RP server, Balmung, but whenever I logged on it was always closed, so I tried for the next best RP server, Mateus, which was also closed. I decided I wanted to actually play the game rather than continue logging in every few hours to see if character creation for those two servers were open, so I started on Jenova, which was often brought up as a possible "third RP server" on the forums when Mateus began to get locked.

... I've logged 120 hours so far and I've never seen RP on Jenova. Not in the cities, not in the bars, not in the world, nada.

I'd transfer to Balmung, but I'm not sure if I'll be eligible: the detailed post on the server redistribution says at the top that they will be "offering free World transfers for all characters on the North American and European Data Centers for a period of approximately two weeks after implementation", but later on in the same post they say "for a period of approximately two weeks following the implementation of each new Data Center, all characters on affected Data Centers will be able to transfer Worlds at no cost", which might mean that only characters on servers that were moved to another data center can transfer. Furthermore, characters can't be transferred to "congested" servers, so it may be impossible to move to Balmung entirely.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Yup! I tried to get on to the prime RP server, Balmung, but whenever I logged on it was always closed, so I tried for the next best RP server, Mateus, which was also closed. I decided I wanted to actually play the game rather than continue logging in every few hours to see if character creation for those two servers were open, so I started on Jenova, which was often brought up as a possible "third RP server" on the forums when Mateus began to get locked.

... I've logged 120 hours so far and I've never seen RP on Jenova. Not in the cities, not in the bars, not in the world, nada.

I'd transfer to Balmung, but I'm not sure if I'll be eligible: the detailed post on the server redistribution says at the top that they will be "offering free World transfers for all characters on the North American and European Data Centers for a period of approximately two weeks after implementation", but later on in the same post they say "for a period of approximately two weeks following the implementation of each new Data Center, all characters on affected Data Centers will be able to transfer Worlds at no cost", which might mean that only characters on servers that were moved to another data center can transfer. Furthermore, characters can't be transferred to "congested" servers, so it may be impossible to move to Balmung entirely.
    I'm on Balmung. Unfortunately it hasn't been unlocked for quite some time and it's busy at pretty much every hour. Mateus is rapidly becoming the same way - though once the server shifting occurs, the world visit system should make it easier to find things and help spread out the population more.

As for Jenova, it might explode in population once the free transfers and server shuffle happens. I know a few people who intend to move there at that point. I'm still on the fence myself. I might move back over to Aether once Balmung is sent to Crystal...it mostly depends on how many people I know end up ditching the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably 7pm - 3am GMT is when im sleeping most likely.

so 4am GMT - 6pm GMT (10am GMT - 1pm GMT probably not available)
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2019-03-19 at 05:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can probably give an estimate for Virothe's availability, since we're IRL friends and all. If I recall correctly, he typically works until 7pm or so our time, and he walks to and from work. Let's say 8pm our time for getting back to give him plenty of time, and he probably stays up to at least midnight most nights. 8-12 our time translates to...

2am-6am GMT?

Of note, he does have access to a computer at work, so if it's slow he may be able to keep up during working hours.

This is of course just an estimate. I could be off by a little either direction.

signing up

hope I'm not too late

7+ Year Old Account
    All you last minute signer uppers....Having to make me balance...or just take the lazy balancing route.

A couple changes to the original plan. Day will have a set 72 hour day phase until we get down to half players at which point it will go to 48 hour days. There is also majority vote in effect (vs mod majority). Can't decide as a group within 72 hours then it's a no lynch.

Game Starts in

I'll be starting to send out role cards today. Please confirm in your QT that you've seen it. If the majority of players haven't confirmed their role I'll push back the start time.
    @Dendrek have you made a decision one way or another or should I keep you reserve in case we have a no show

.or just take the lazy balancing route.
    Just give them all the jester role, no problem!

IN before I get the jester role.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    A couple changes to the original plan. Day will have a set 72 hour day phase until we get down to half players at which point it will go to 48 hour days. There is also majority vote in effect (vs mod majority). Can't decide as a group within 72 hours then it's a no lynch.
    That'll just mean the game will be slow as hell for 98% of the day phase

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    That'll just mean the game will be slow as hell for 98% of the day phase
    Not if we policy lynch the person with the least amount of cake points each day. Just saying.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Not if we policy lynch the person with the least amount of cake points each day. Just saying.
    Guess I'm making cake then
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry kryllian. I was away from computer all day friday and saturday and half of sunday >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have my role card yet, though it has been said they will go out sometime today! Clearly there is only one solution, clearly.

RAMPAGE!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I like cake

- - - Updated - - -

RAMPAGE!
    Agreed!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Rampage away. It's not going to get the roles doled out any faster. My phone hasn't stopped at work all day so...bugger off! :-D

- - - Updated - - -

Most of you have role cards. QT was being ornery so I’ll try again in the morning.