Easiest and fastest professions to level?

Herbalism has a lot of quests and I don't like it overall. What profs can I level fast without lots of exploring or questing?

Enchanting and tailoring. They can level each other by buying cheap cloth, making bracers, then disenchanting them and crafting enchants.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

any crafting proff if you have gold
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

tailoring ftw IMO
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Mechagnome
    Skinning and mining imo.

Even tho you might not enjoy herbing it still gains you allllot of gold. Otherwise i'd say enchanting and perhaps skinning

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Herbalism has a lot of quests and I don't like it overall. What profs can I level fast without lots of exploring or questing?
    I don't really do most of the quests related to professions..but if you dislike exploring and questing, guess you can level anything where you buy the mats from AH. GL having enough gold.

Also, for example now in BfA - some reagents IIRC are soulbound and come from 5 mans. In Legion some recipes only dropped in raids. So..while I level my characters I always pick up mining at least. Plus Herb or skinning. I mean..I am all over the world anyhow and every node gives XP

I do not really understand how you can make a profession gamin and playing wow.

Honestly, I found herbalism and mining to be very easy to level (the quests were super quick too), you get 3 stars with little effort compared with Legion.