Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgaan View Post
    I expect a negative, "suck it up and git gud" type of response to this. But I have never been this pissed off at WoW before and I need to vent.

Who the fuck made this mandatory, and why is still a requirement in almost 8.2? It is impossible to solo at my level (115) and it is preventing me from getting the Lightforged/Void Elf unlock. I refuse to group for outdated content- what the hell am I supposed to do?
    Either suck it up and level to 120, which is reasonably, and unlock whatever race you want. Or, bite the sour apple and for a moment, just a moment - group up.

I don't always group for outdated content too but if I can't finish it, what other choices do I have? Come back later, or ask now.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Excluding the fact 115 characters in levelling gear are weaker than 110s during Legion in Antorus gear. Why do you think DH 110 twinks are so popular for island / freehold boosting if not because they're so much stronger than a normal levelling character...
    No they are not. I was far more powerful at 115 in my leveling gear than I was at 110 in my Antorious gear. I soled the invasion point far easier at 115 than I did when I did it at 110.

you can get 5 lvl within 10 timewalks, it takes about 3 hours

- maybe I’m not the right kind of player for these forums. I can’t even bring up a simple issue without being ripped into.
    Self obsessed and stubborn?

I expect a negative, "suck it up and git gud" type of response to this. But I have never been this pissed off at WoW before and I need to vent.

Who the fuck made this mandatory, and why is still a requirement in almost 8.2? It is impossible to solo at my level (115) and it is preventing me from getting the Lightforged/Void Elf unlock. I refuse to group for outdated content- what the hell am I supposed to do?
    In the time it took you to make this thread and its responses you either could've leveled to 120 and soloed it or grouped up and done it. You're being ridiculed because you're acting like a spoiled child. It isn't outdated content for you since you aren't at the next max level yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    you can get 5 lvl within 10 timewalks, it takes about 3 hours
    Unless timewalking has been massively buffed this definitely isn't true lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    In the time it took you to make this thread and its responses you either could've leveled to 120 and soloed it or grouped up and done it. You're being ridiculed because you're acting like a spoiled child. It isn't outdated content for you since you aren't at the next max level yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless timewalking has been massively buffed this definitely isn't true lol.
    there was a bug that got you 10~ levels an hour in dungeons. It's likely fixed now tho

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Is it that unreasonable to want to group up in an online multiplayer RPG?
    I may be taking the troll bait but, this is what I was thinking.
    I mean why play wow, a game designed around needing others to complete content if all they want to do is play solo?

7+ Year Old Account
    Is it that unreasonable and childish to want to do outdated content by yourself, though? Logical question.

I don't really want to, because to be honest I'm actually trying to dump the character.. I'm trying to start new characters and the only reason I am using him is to do my Legion allied races. Once those are done, he's going away.
    Massively multiplayer online role playing game.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    there was a bug that got you 10~ levels an hour in dungeons. It's likely fixed now tho
    there is no bug you get 490k each timewalk with looms + pot. if you tanking you can chainpul in 15 min

there is no bug you get 490k each timewalk with looms + pot. if you tanking you can chainpul in 15 min
    Definitely sounds like a bug if you get more than half a level for a dungeon, considering IEs give about 1/5th of a level and take about the same time.

Yeah you could get close to 3million a dungeon. get 3 levels in 1 dungeon. It's a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is nonconstructive, and has reached it's conclusion I believe.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)