Thread: New Brawl

New Brawl

Suggestion: No match making all weekend, mix up groups with crazy matching .. Crazy matching based on race!

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Suggestion: No match making all weekend, mix up groups with crazy matching .. Crazy matching based on race!
    Terrible idea.

No. If you want me to elaborate: Fuck no.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

If all the worst half-baked ideas ever were put into a village your idea would be by far the worst idea ever uttered

The PvE version of this is disabling being able to walk into dungeons and putting everyone in que with everyone else also wanting to do mythics, heroics or normals.

In what world would this ever be acceptable?

Really? 40 Gnome raid?! Come on that would be awesome?

I am still blown away that the cooking one is a thing, having said that, if you put your idea down on paper, and the cooking one down on paper, and i had to choose, i would hysterically laugh my ass of at how high the person was that came up with the cooking one was, and then give a "meh not a terrible idea" to yours. sooo, ya im down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Literally racist.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama