Snippets of information.

So from Alliance War Campaign in 8.1.5 we learn few things. One of them and the most intriguing so far is actually fate of the 3 Chin Lady (aka Ashvane). You might think that she is with the Horde "rescuers" now? Actually not! She apparently left Horde ship after that and sent letters to her trusted officer who was to gather Ashvane Corp. loyalists in Freehold harbor. However her LAST letter to that officer states that she is about to go and meet some "beneficiar" or "patron" of hers who's identity is kept highly secret. Then she will arrive to her troops to organise them. This person however is not likely to be Horde related. After that letter her loyalsts recieved no further orders or correspondence for a loooong time. And then we attack them and slay the officer and part of the crew. And that was far after she got rescued. So question is - where the hell is 3 Chin Lady Ashvane and who is that "patron" which made her disappear?

Another part is less itneresting - rise of Naga activity by the shores and Jaina states that "we will go after Sylvanas after we deal with naga". Well DUH obviously that "naval advantage" we sacrificed so much to achieve is ALREADY a dud because aparently Kul Tiran fleet currently tangled with Naga and cant sail away to fight Horde elsewhere and i can bet my hat that in 8.2 we goign to lose the fleet entirely due to rise of Azshara.

And third - it seems Ulfar and his Thornspeakers taking more active role in Kultiran society, at least they got out of the woods some more and Ulfar finally got out of his den. Also we learned to cleanse Drust taint (corruption, curse, whatever) so now it is very well possible to reclaim Drustvar entirely, plus this magic Ulfar uses turns Death to Life somehow! Would be interesting to see if they decide to introduce him to Malfurion and other druids at this rate. Might be a very productive exchange of knowledge.

SO. Where is Ashvane? Who is that "patron" of hers? Do you think we will losr KT fleet in 8.2? What about Ulfar development and whole thornspeakers and traditional druidism connection?

I still think sylvanas thinks she made a deal with ashvane to get her ships in exchange for the kultiran throne/lord admiral title when the alliance is defeated.
    Ashvane probably works for azshara which is her patron, maybe in disguise like onyxia back in the day.
    What they really want is the foreshadowed sea battle between the horde and alliance fleet. Thats when horde and alliance fleet get destroyed and we end up in nazjatar.
    Ashvane right now is somewhere with azshara and gets turned into ursula as a gift for her service.

But then the quest made it seem like the npc characters and the players know the patron. His/her name is written in the letter, but for suspense its not revealed yet.
    Which means my theory isn't true :/

The naga stuff is just foreshadowing of future content. Naga attack->we find xalatath->crucible of storms
    Its more of a hint of whats to come.

Haven't played the allied race quest yet, so no idea there.

Ashvane is 99% working with Azshara. Her working with Sylvanas is just a ruse to get her free and when she gets what she wants from them, she'll either turn her back or try to set something off to hurt both the alliance and horde. She likely despises both factions at this point, so Azshara is most likely her ally.

Azshara has offered Ashvane the secret to her slimming diet plan in exchange for her allegiance. Given that the Horde killed Ashvane's husband I'm kind of hard pressed to believe that she won't betray Our Glorious Leader.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Right now the Alliance is winning the war. With our recent victory at the Battle of Dazar'alor, we gained a massive advantage over the Horde as our legendary Kul Tiran fleet, alongside the still-intact Stormwindian Fleet, is dominating the seas unopposed. Furthermore, according to Blightcaller, reports are coming in that the Horde is losing on every front, so canonically it seems obvious that Danath and Tyrande won their respective warfronts. If we removed Azshara and N'zoth from the picture, the Alliance would win the war in a matter of weeks.

For this reason, I think that the Alliance's days of dominance are numbered, because Blizzard always seeks to maintain the status quo (hence why faction war storylines in this game are garbage). I expect the Kul Tiran fleet to be utterly annihilated at the beginning of patch 8.2, with Tandred possibly dying if Derek doesn't kill him already. Consider that a "show of strength" that Azshara is going all-in this time. What role will play Ashvane in the destruction of the Kul Tiran fleet, I don't know, but I am betting on her ushering in the literal Rise of Azshara.

And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Ashvane is a servant of Azshara. Her pet is a kraken and in the beta she was supposed to plead Azshara for more power and attempt to destroy Boralus with a massive tidal wave if I am not mistaken.

Also I am not sure how Ashvane still has any military power left. After the Siege of Boralus the Proudmoores seized control of the Ashvane forces, so Ashvane shouldn't have many followers left.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-03-17 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Azshara has offered Ashvane the secret to her slimming diet plan in exchange for her allegiance. Given that the Horde killed Ashvane's husband I'm kind of hard pressed to believe that she won't betray Our Glorious Leader.
    You know, Ashvane dosent strike me as someone who would value family or marriage. Honestly i wouldnt be surprised if she was glad that he dies since she now could play his death to her advantage and also take over the property fully.

I'm pretty certain Ashvane is Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    You know, Ashvane dosent strike me as someone who would value family or marriage. Honestly i wouldnt be surprised if she was glad that he dies since she now could play his death to her advantage and also take over the property fully.
    Is it ever said whether she's a descendant of the family or married into it? I don't know to what extent she'd be that pissed on a personal level, she's a kind of a bitch after all, but I do think that Kul Tiran attitudes towards the Horde would be massively low.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Is it ever said whether she's a descendant of the family or married into it? I don't know to what extent she'd be that pissed on a personal level, she's a kind of a bitch after all, but I do think that Kul Tiran attitudes towards the Horde would be massively low.
    I agree about general attitude of Kul Tirans but i always had a suspicion that she just used her husband’s death as a sort of “victim card” to win some sympathy on a wave of grieve and hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    I agree about general attitude of Kul Tirans but i always had a suspicion that she just used her husband’s death as a sort of “victim card” to win some sympathy on a wave of grieve and hatred.
    Yeah, I get what you mean. She was vouching against rejoining the Alliance when she brought it up, and without the Alliance she would've been able to take over more easily, so she was likely just doing so for political gain.

So this is how they will introduction the knive again and N'zoth into the story. So this explain why so many Kul'tirans has gone full twilight hammer but still I wonder what is N'zoth gaining aside of maybe making the war to endure a little more but with the scripted dialogues seens he is more interested to build up something to protect himself for what is coming in his own words.

The real question is will Azshara and N'zoth will survive? I would like the villains to survive and continue to be a threat, some people may consider this as something dumb to happend and make villains like the team rocket but I prefer they have some wins and lose under their belt rather than being the villain of the week treatment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    So this is how they will introduction the knive again and N'zoth into the story. So this explain why so many Kul'tirans has gone full twilight hammer but still I wonder what is N'zoth gaining aside of maybe making the war to endure a little more but with the scripted dialogues seens he is more interested to build up something to protect himself for what is coming in his own words.

The real question is will Azshara and N'zoth will survive? I would like the villains to survive and continue to be a threat, some people may consider this as something dumb to happend and make villains like the team rocket but I prefer they have some wins and lose under their belt rather than being the villain of the week treatment.
    n'zoth, maybe. Azshara, very unlikely at this point. She'll be a mixture of gul'dan and Anub'arak
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-03-17 at 05:14 PM.

Azshara has offered Ashvane the secret to her slimming diet plan in exchange for her allegiance.
    That made me laugh more than it should have.

Ashvane doesn't seem like the kind of person to care about anyone other than herself. I figure she's just using her husband's death as an excuse to make herself look noble as she seizes power. Mourning widow seeking revenge for her husband when the callous ruling class won't lift a finger rings a nice bell.