Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Like in terms of gearing why cant we go bk just to normal gearing without artifact/azerite pieces and titanforging....
    Because they probably have statistics saying we play more with TF and grinding azerite. Fun factor can't be measured easily, and wow probably has the most loyal fanbase, seeing a lot of us has invested a decade to this game.

If next expansion isn't upping their game with classes and new abilites, better balance for m+, I'm fucking gone (hopefully for only an expansion), even though it hurts a lot after such a long time with no other MMO to replace it with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Would you also demand a bazooka in Counter Strike because the AK is too boring for you?
    Counter strike is in a completely different league then wow, this isn't Wotlk we're playing. CS is older and renewed, yet stayed classic, and has way more players then wow, the esport scene is fantastic. We even get study points in my country for learning CS.
    Wow has tons of problems, and the decisions they make come this expansion, I bet many are on the fence whether they'll play it or not. Problem with blizz is they are in panic mode, and they are just grabbing quick cash points which may look good now, but will hurt them later. I hope they can steer the ship in the right direction though.

A lot of people are mixing up what they hope for in a thread that's asking what you think will actually happen.

I want a lot of things to change in the next expansion; I expect precious few will actually be fixed.

Class design, for example, has had trouble for multiple expansions. They're fine with it being so poor.

For new systems. I'd think something battle royale might be worked in.

Assuming that my hunch on N'zoth winning and the players going into the shadowlands, that might be more feasable if indeed alliance and horde both are gone.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

oh for fksake, whether hes wrong or not its not hard to understand what he means....
    I refer you to part b) for that.

Also, funny how many people ask about class overhauls. As if we didn't get those every expansion anyway.

If they don't make classes fun again then it's DoA.

I don't see them going back on current gearing, WQ, or WF/TF cancer since they enjoy justifying them so in their eyes everything is a-okay.

New talents and builds, race that isn't a reskin, new class, these would all be major selling points but I give 0 fucks about race because class design is so trash it needs to be addressed first.

Void themed class for sure.
    M-mom? M-m-mommy, p-please d-d-d-don't kill me. I-I rea-lly am not j-just a lump of cells. Pleasssse Mommy.

ofcourse not, but its pretty easy to understand what he means. Our characters are have been stripped of everything that made them intresting that we are almost as simple as 4 button moba characters

- - - Updated - - -

not really
    No it's not....just because we lost some abilities doesn't suddenly change WoW into a completely different game. Mobas were born of a sub genre of a completely different genre of game.

I don't suddenly run up and down in a row and kill towers instead of running around and collecting 20 of this or killing 10 of that.

Lazy and stupid that people compare any kind of change they don't like = turning into a Moba....the game isn't a Moba and it never will be. Granted this isn't as stupid as calling a FPS a Moba like I've seen before....but still ranks up there.
    #WithoutRespectWeReject

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    No it's not....just because we lost some abilities doesn't suddenly change WoW into a completely different game. Mobas were born of a sub genre of a completely different genre of game.

I don't suddenly run up and down in a row and kill towers instead of running around and collecting 20 of this or killing 10 of that.

Lazy and stupid that people compare any kind of change they don't like = turning into a Moba....the game isn't a Moba and it never will be. Granted this isn't as stupid as calling a FPS a Moba like I've seen before....but still ranks up there.
    hes talking about our characters not the atucal game mode lol wtf...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Granted this isn't as stupid as calling a FPS a Moba like I've seen before....but still ranks up there.
    IIRC there actually are FPS MOBAs. However, that doesn't make every FPS a MOBA, and the vast majority of MOBAs aren't first person shooters. Not really helped by FPS mostly being about the camera, rather than the gameplay.

hes talking about our characters not the atucal game mode lol wtf...
    It still doesn't fit. The difference is far to big. Besides, by that logic, it's always been one. Vanilla "rotations" where a complete joke compared to now. Most casters just spammed one or two buttons.

Wow today doesn’t resemble a moba; it resembles diablo 3 the mmo edition. Almost all of wows current reward structures are copy/pasted from d3. Bfa has more in common with diablo3 than vanilla wow