Title of the Hearthstone forum: outdated

It's been a long Blizzard dropped the "Heroes of Warcraft" subtitle and the title of the forum still has it.
    Update maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Does it really matter? Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Online Cardgame is dying anyway just let it go.
    How js HS deing, i'm just a casual HS player but i'm still getting games as fast i did back in beta 5-6 years ago. I also think HS was mentioned as one of the 3 main revenue drivers for Blizzard together with WoW and Overwatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by renatompassos View Post
    It's been a long Blizzard dropped the "Heroes of Warcraft" subtitle and the title of the forum still has it.
    Update maybe?
    the reason they dropped the 'heroes of warcraft' line in the name was due to them feeling to constricted in design choices when making new cards, so they dropped it to free themselves up to create totally new content within the warcraft universe that never existed in any form before, such as how 'the grand tournament' is reference to the crusaders coliseum content of patch 3.2 back in wrath, or how more recently 'knights fo the frozen throne' is reference to the icecrown citadel raid from 3.3, and how blackrock mountain adventure encompassed both the original BRM instances in wow and the cataclysm expansion with the later fights in the adventure, with characters taken from these places as influence, but many many more made up for the purposes of making interesting cards and maybe introducing new mechanics.

I don't know what HS is (or deing lol),

But if you are referring to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Online Cardgame, then yeah it is definitely on the steep decline.
    Your sarcasm isn't cute. You also didn't answer his question so I'll ask too. How is Hearthstone dying?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Yeah it might be dyieiying if you give crap about esports. For everyone else it will be fine for couple of years, so not really dyeieoeng.

But since everyone defines game as dying in a different way, I suggest to drop this daft off-topic discussion.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Does it really matter? Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Online Cardgame is dying anyway just let it go.
    Yep, dying game. Despite balance updates being more regular than ever before, expansions still coming out three to a year, and Hearthstone raking in oodles of cash for Blizz. Totally dying.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Because Im so sure making expansions for a card game is such an investment financially

Also you realize when a game is called dying they are normally referring to loss of consumer interest. I'm sure the whales of HS will keep it in existence for much longer than it should.

Haven't they lost most of their main devs as well? Uh oh!
    I would argue that eSports is not a good indicator of 'consumer interest'. It's a good indicator of interest in general, at least for people who enjoy watching someone else play it, but not for the people who are actually buying and playing it. That's the real target Blizzard is aiming towards.

I hope they'll finally realize once and for all that making their games "eSports worthy" shouldn't be their goal, it should be to make them as fun and enjoyable as possible to play.

A simple Google search can alleviate you of our ignorance here

https://esportsobserver.com/hearthstone-twitch-2018/

There are many more links if you wish. It's bound to happen when you force players to purchase cards then make those cards obsolete a few months later with new cards that you need to buy

(Or you can grind endlessly if you prefer)
    I'd hope you had evidence better than Twitch stats (LUL) but oh well.

Off-topic question; when was the last time you played Hearthstone?

"Oh I dont play it anymore so the game is dying" Seen a lot ppl like you in WoW community saying the game is dead since 2006...

Like I said earlier. A quick Google search can help you with your ignorance on the topic.

https://gamerant.com/hearthstone-rev...ecline-report/
    is_hearthstones_golden_age_on_twitch_over

Pls stop making me spoon feed you
    2+ year old article, do you have actual evidence?

I can't remember the last time I actually paid for cards, spend the 5k-6k gold I make across the expansion just doing quests on the new packs then rinse and repeat. Accumulated over 20k dust and haven't even de'd the last couple of expacs so pretty comfy to play whatever and not have to spend anything.

I play pretty casually though, usually on my lunch breaks and shit at work, so usually hit rank 3 or so to get my golden epic each month.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how your only argument is you putting your fingers in your ears going "LaLaLa" until somebody spoon feeds you everything. You got anything to say that it's NOT dying?

Good luck with that lol I said my piece of you disagree that's your choice, but I don't care enough about this to continue.
    Dude you're the one who actually believes Twitch viewership is the same thing as player base.

There's nothing to refute because your claim is meaningless and asinine.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)