How strong is Regeneratin' racial in PVP right now?

Haven't subbed in two months but was curious how good the racial is in arena/bg's, and if its as good as it sounds aka OP?

How is it now on live?

If you allow someone the chance to get away, out of LOS, and untouched for 6 seconds to heal to full? Probably really strong. The reality is, no good team is going to allow that to happen 90% of the time, and not even that. Having mana is more important. Letting someone drink is worse than letting one person heal to full.

Depends on the class you play. It can either be really strong, or it can be impossible to pull off. I personally don't think it's all that amazing, especially if you are against classes that have a ton of dots.

specs ive seen it used and seemed unbelievably OP

ret/hpal - bubble + regeneratin'
    ww/mw - port + regeneratin'
    mage - dbl blink away+ regeneratin'

Works well on anything w/o dots that you can kite well. Often works well against things you can't really kite, but just lack damage over time spells. My best uses for it so far have to been to stand and heal to full while a mage casts a greater pyro on me. I always come out ahead of that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Haven't subbed in two months but was curious how good the racial is in arena/bg's, and if its as good as it sounds aka OP?

How is it now on live?
    As a Monk, I still think Orc is the best race since we are extremely fucked by stuns, but Regenaratin can be good if you can port away AND have no dots on you.

I think it's good mostly for Pallies and Mages. Pallies can bubble and use it to save mana and Mages can iceblock to not die from damage, which clears all dots, then blink to Africa and use it to full heal.

I was watching Xaryu on his Rogue doing 2s in 2500 rating with a Zanda Mage, and the Mage would be able to get his heal off pretty much every time. They won most matches.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    As a Monk, I still think Orc is the best race since we are extremely fucked by stuns, but Regenaratin can be good if you can port away AND have no dots on you.

I think it's good mostly for Pallies and Mages. Pallies can bubble and use it to save mana and Mages can iceblock to not die from damage, which clears all dots, then blink to Africa and use it to full heal.

I was watching Xaryu on his Rogue doing 2s in 2500 rating with a Zanda Mage, and the Mage would be able to get his heal off pretty much every time. They won most matches.
    Well, of course the nerf will be on its way to tone it down. Plus that regenaratin is a waste of dps if u need to live which mean opponents full ham on dps/cchealer while u worry about ur hp. Dps loss motherfucka.
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2019-03-22 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Well, of course the nerf will be on its way to tone it down. Wouldn't be surprised
    Doesn't really need a nerf, it's already borderline useless for PvE.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Doesn't really need a nerf, it's already borderline useless for PvE.
    You know blizzard could be that stupid to listen for community or didn't even listen and just take action to it cuz money's on their eyes for long long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post

How is it now on live?
    For PvP it's very situational. It can be good for high mobility classes like Mages/Monks who can get behind a pillar quick and heal, Rogues that can vanish and escape behind pillar to heal, but they also need to have ZERO dots ticking on them or it'll be worthless. Rets/Prots can also make use of it since they can use it while bubbled.

All in all, I still rather just have the Orc's stun DR racial.

I say it's worth race changing if you're a Ret/Prot Pally since it is better than Arcane Torrent atm, but for any other spec... situational.

It's not that great to be honest, unless you play a mobile class like a feral.