Cut the Blue Wire... No the Red Wire!

Any tips for getting this achievement done? It's all I need for the Khan title, but it's been borderline impossible for me. I've been stuck at 8/25 for years and years. You need perfect conditions which happens in a small fraction of games. Currently I'm waiting about 15 minutes per specific IoC que and it just seems ridiculous that this is still a required achievement with the way the battleground is scaled and the mechanic works. You have crazy pushback on the defuse cast, and every class has multiple ways to stun you. Large groups nuke you down before you even have a chance, and otherwise you have to wait for a scraggler to come in and place one, hope no others came with him, and then somehow CC or win a 1v1 in mere seconds before the bomb goes off.

I actually did the entire meta while leveling my rogue many years ago.

I literally just stayed in stealth and then diffused bombs when people werent looking. Back then, I was Horde and Alliance loved going ship and then bombing.. So it was pretty easy. I think it might be easier for you to just level a stealth character and do it that way depending on how many you need to do.

GL!

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    I actually did the entire meta while leveling my rogue many years ago.

I literally just stayed in stealth and then diffused bombs when people werent looking. Back then, I was Horde and Alliance loved going ship and then bombing.. So it was pretty easy. I think it might be easier for you to just level a stealth character and do it that way depending on how many you need to do.

GL!
    A stealth character is a great idea. Bit silly that I'm basically forced to switch characters to do an achievement not relevant in almost a decade.

You can try to stay on one of the corner towers and see if someone places bombs wrong. Or wait until only a few enemies are placing them, often they're not guarded then.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    A stealth character is a great idea. Bit silly that I'm basically forced to switch characters to do an achievement not relevant in almost a decade.
    It is still a relevant achievement. I don't believe that pvp BG achvs are not relevant anymore. They're just a casual part of the game.

You can do it on a non-stealth character.. But it will just take longer. Up to you.