15+ Year Old Account

Frequent Disconnections & extremely high MS issues

So last time I posted in these forums about my connection I was using the Xfinity hotspot from my then-landlord's modem using my Xfinity account to connect. It was one of those open connections not secure connections. I was told to change my DNS to the 8.8.4.4 one and that seemed to work just fine for the most part. I moved recently to another place and the modem is in the room next to where my computer is at and I'm now connecting to a secured connection for the modem. Problem is now I get massive lag spikes that jumps upwards of 40k MS and I get kicked offline randomly. I can be browsing the internet and it show I'm online but the webpage shows I'm offline/didn't connect. When I switch to the Xfinity hotspot instead of the secured connection I have the same issues. I just don't know what to do about this connectivity issue I'm having so I'm turning to you guys here to see if you could be of some help to me. If you have questions about anything on my PC please ask and I'll answer the best I can. It it involves looking something up or doing something on my end, please give instructions on where to go for this information since I'm not very PC literate. I know some things but not a whole lot.

Since I know my IPConfig will be asked for, here it is. Right now I switched back to the detect DNS automatically to see if that fixes the problem but I'm not too optimistic about that. Also hard wiring into the modem is out of the question. It is in someone's bedroom and I can't run the 50 foot cable I have to it because that's his room. Also should note that my boyfriend's PC is literally 5 feet from where mine is and has no issues at all connecting to the secured connection or the Xfinity hotspot.

Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Ethernet:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
    Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :

Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection* 11:

Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection* 12:

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi 2:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : hsd1.ca.comcast.net
    IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2601:205:101:597f::929d
    IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2601:205:101:597f:186f:5453:225:91fa
    Temporary IPv6 Address. . . . . . : 2601:205:101:597f:f5c5:947c:d6ad:feae
    Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::186f:5453:225:91fa%13
    IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.200
    Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
    Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : fe80::250:f1ff:fe80:0%13
    Also should note that I have ran my antivirus and it found nothing so I know its not a virus.
    Last edited by gaymer77; 2019-03-18 at 08:55 AM.

What wireless network card are you using? For some reason you have 2 Wireless LAN connections on your machine. I would assume this could potentially be where the conflict lies.