Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I don't want people to get me wrong but they will - I don't think that capitalism is total disaster and everything is wrong with it. It's just that people are focused too much on their rights and freedoms so much that they stopped caring for others. That is sad.
    No matter the form of government or economic structure, some people ( including me ) would still not care for others. I would never harm others either though, I have a everyone should just leave everyone else alone attitude. Also, some people will always be out to harm others. To blame any social system for basic human behavior is silly. Some people will nurture, some people will exploit.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    On my calendar, 2015 was not yet 18 years ago.
    On my calendar, 2001 was 18 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yeah.. 18 years ago, with twice the deaths of the biggest mass shooting we had here. You're comparing the wrong countries.

Do you actually have anything relevant to say here or you just going to whine about gun controll? Hey, I know, do your bit of going over how your avatar is not a fascist symbol again!

- - - Updated - - -

With no deaths confirmed, so far, I would not call this a big attack. If it even is a terror attack[no known motive so far].
    Biggest attack so far in the Netherlands (afaik) was two stabbings in the Amsterdam Central Station, so, for dutch standards, this is big.

I believe there is one dead (at least I saw people posting pictures of a body under a white sheet in the scene, but it could, of course, be fake or from other event).
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Use the gun control megathread. closing now...