Do you have any quirks when farming rares?

Well, what the title says

I promise all my high-lvl characters (10 total) that, if they managed to get me a mount, I will level them to max lvl. Any max level character that gets me more mounts will be awarded with full tmog of the current raid tier, earning even more means heroic raid tier tmog.

So far, I got four characters to 120, two of them are heroic-dazar'alor geared, and I owe my 110 Paladin 10 levels. I am trying to convince the rest of my characters to step up the game and I am offering them incentives like race change to Zandalari master race.

So, what's your quirk?

No, I'm all about convenience and maximizing my chances.

Brute force with numbers. My alts have already paid their dues from the mission table/island drops.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    On some rares I might record my time from start to finish and be faster every time. Best run in stratholme was around 2.16 on engi fire mage during legion with the right leggys and talents. Might try to record my runs on every dungeon and raid, if I just remember.

I currently have 24 characters for farming, so no, I won't promise them level-ups because I'm completely uninterested in playing almost all of them in the current pve tier. 7 are at 120 and the rest at 110 because there is no need for me to get them higher. Maybe once the love rocket requirement rises I will push 120 on all of them, but otherwise there's no real reason to, and leveling through bfa faction assault is nowhere close the convenience of legion invasions sadly.

If I get something really rare, I tend to use the screenshot as a wallpaper for a time, but I don't think this counts as a quirk.

Of course I write down the final number of attempts it took me to get something in a text file, as well as saving all the screenshots.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have like 3 DHs that just did their starting area, stuck in front of dungeons for the sake of farming mounts and stuff like that (BLUE PROTO-DRAKE DROP ALREADY!), but they will never actually get the chance to go to max lvl :P

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Of course I write down the final number of attempts it took me to get something in a text file, as well as saving all the screenshots.
    Rarity does that all for you already.
    Instant screenshot.

Just in case you didn't know.

My most recent drop. Rarity screenshot
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2019-03-22 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Rarity does that all for you already.
    Instant screenshot.

Just in case you didn't know.

My most recent drop. Rarity screenshot
    Yes, doing that with Rarity

I tend to do them in the same order each day/week (depending on the rare or dungeon). I also always stand in the same spots, regardless of toon. I also kept track of how many solves it took to finish archaeology. A little over 3000 to level from 0-800, and get all the pets, mounts, achievements, and BoA gear.