Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysthruun View Post
    Go look at the thread about the wall on the border. Women being raped on their trek to America, apparently LOL to some mods. Same thing with Christians being murdered around the globe.
    Got any actual example? Just saying “go read a 100 page thread” makes it seem as if you can’t back up your own claim.

Go look at the thread about the wall on the border. Women being raped on their trek to America, apparently LOL to some mods. Same thing with Christians being murdered around the globe.

- - - Updated - - -

Both Hitler and Mousillini were far left dictators. You would be wrong to suggest that they are right wing.
    Once you get into autocratic governments, determining them from right or left isnt worth the time. It also does nothing to further a discussion based on political principals

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Ants shall inherit the earth

Humans will kill each other into oblivion in the next 30 years
    Seeing as the amount of deaths caused by war is proportionately less than it ever has been, I highly doubt that.

- - - Updated - - -

Both Hitler and Mousillini were far left dictators. You would be wrong to suggest that they are right wing.
    going around with squads to beat communist anarchist unionists and workers isnt something that is associated with far left here in italy :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, look, its this far right wing twist again, does it not get tiring that nobody buys it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    And he chose to target them in a tram?
    Guess the fuckface also decided to take as many people with him as possible there.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

"Apparently lol" is not a source. Are you able to point to a comment containing what you claimed it contained?

Damn, always these white supremacist we all hate so much here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Humans will kill each other into oblivion in the next 30 years
    I'd enjoy being reincarnated in Oblivion, but Morrowind would be even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I wonder if the front row or back row was safer for the people in this tram.
    I can't wait for the final season of "Humans"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Damn, always these white supremacist we all hate so much here.
    distrusting muslims because they have a higher chance to be murderous psychopaths does not make one a white supremacist.

its not a terrorist attack , it was a revenge attack

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    its not a terrorist attack , it was a revenge attack
    all good then, bubba

Quote Originally Posted by ico-2 View Post
    distrusting muslims because they have a higher chance to be murderous psychopaths does not make one a white supremacist.
    Correct, however it does makes them a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    So if a person is reluctant (not hateful or against ) to make a (insert religion here) there friend, they are a piece of shit ?

Quote Originally Posted by ico-2 View Post
    So if a person is reluctant (not hateful or against ) to make a (insert religion here) there friend, they are a piece of shit ?
    An unwillingness to be friends with someone is completely different than prejudice towards someone because you think they're more likely to be a murderer. You're completely void of logic, and I am not the least surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    Being wary of a religion with very dark age tenents makes you a piece of shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Be a bit nicer too the jews and christians pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    That's not what written, try and keep up. I'm by no means a fan of the intolerant belief system that is Islam, however I am intelligent enough to call prejudice what it is. Suggesting "murderous psychopath" Muslims are so prevalent that it should determine whether or not you should trust someone is moronic. Being judgemental of the religion and distrusting individuals based on ridiculously unlikely criminal tendencies are monumentally different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww damn another big terrorist attack what a bad week.