Hello. First of all. Maybe i forget something that my theory just made wrong. So tell me if you have something.

For my theory about BFA we must start on Wotlk. Sylvanas trying to kill herself and something appear just to save her. Without reason this "thing" give Sylvanas new reason for living. (or unliving). And yes i speak about Valkyries. They letting Sylvanas see "hell" and then they give her vision of future. Bad future. With forsaken destroyed and totally anihilated. They even start rising forsaken for her and since then ...they just stand there liek shadows. Do what Sylvanas want and just they obey her orders.

But what if they not just obey Sylvanas orders?

After wotlk and cata questline in Silverpine ..after few years when everyone forget about what happened Legion came . Horde and Alliance start fight with demons. Sylvanas save Varian and they together pushing demons. Everything seems fine until something happen.

Legion prepared trap and "something" give their dark powers in play only to kill Vol'jin. Then Sylvanas call Valkyries and save another leader in this fight and maybe whole Horde in one day. Of course with help of these Valkyries.

Then something dark ...something that is invisible and playing Lola make Vol'jin to promote Sylvanas to Warchief. She is shocked but prepared get whole Horde against Legion.

But by the luck? Sylvanas learns about something that could give Forsakens another Valkyries. But why now. Now when she is Warchief. Now when she is powerful with whole Horde on her back? And who told her about Helya?
Well nobody knows noting about Helya...maybe outside of Valkyries.

So my theory starts here.

Well created trap inside realm of Helya. A betrayed woman who also serves a higher power. Sylvanas just as PLAYER CHARACTER come here and then she unware of that , lose part of her soul. Then she get away quite easy.... again unware that something happened there only to fail with her plan because Genn Greymane.

After Legion on start of BFA she goes against her own rules. She does not make an allies and on the contrary she loses them. She behaves differently. Everyone feels it, everyone sees it. There is no "free will" politics in play anymore. and she remind us Arthas.

But why Arthas do it back then? Because something (Frostmourne) ate his soul and he just started obey it's orders unware of that sword just controled him as puppet. And same can be with Sylvanas. Even her just come to Helya just to save her people. As Arthas come to Frostmourne to save his.

Everytime we see Sira or Delaryn just betray Alliance like that. Everytime some Valkyrie raise death Alliance soldier just to make him Horde in second. Everyone just saying that Sylvanas just wanted control them. That she is mastermind who want them be controled. But it was not Sylvanas who raise Sira and Delaryn. It was Valkyrie. If something can control them. They can. Valkyries raise them...they are in control.

And then we get this Vol'jin questline with hints. Shades who looks like wraiths that Arthas used. And eyes reminding Arthas everytime that Shades attack player characters. Arthas geting new skin. And even tomb of Uther is upgraded before BFA. Jaina (his love), Sylvanas (his main enemy) and Saurfang (orc who loses his son againts Arthas) are in play in this expansion too. Everything just pointing at Arthas.

So. What if Vakyries never stoped obeying Arthas/Ner'zhul even with Crown of Domination on different head? And what if Ner'zhul/Arthas just created plan to get back from hell. From shadowlands. And Sylvanas is just mere tool again controled by person who killed her? Think about it.

Well that's all. English is not my first language and everything i know is from games and movies. So be nice and i hope you geting this is just my theory. Noting more and noting less.