Turtle Rock announces Back 4 blood AKA Left 4 Dead 3

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/03...e-back-4-blood

So the teams back together, they can't use the name because of valve, valve doesnt want to make shooters anymore so they are teaming up with warner bros to make a "totally original" 4 player zombie shooter across movie like campaigns with a versus mode.

So yeah, its been ten years but, as long as its not another evolve, maybe we can finally get a new left 4 dead even if the names different. Personally i loved 2 and have been hankering for a sequel for years but neo valve is neo valve and all that so clearly thats never happening. But same team, same idea different name? i'll take it.

Let us hope it is going to be fun.

*pills here*

I wouldnt even care if it was like another evolve...just done right. That game could have been amazing.

Not another 4v1 asymmetrical PvP game? I'm down, need me some more solid L4D style games. Vermintide is good, but doesn't scratch that itch for me.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I wouldnt even care if it was like another evolve...just done right. That game could have been amazing.
    There is another Evolve, it is called Hunt: Showdown and you compete against other real player teams for the creature kill.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn’t evolve a train wreck? I wouldn’t have much hope just because they made L4D.

Would be abit hyped where it not for Vermintide 2 as that game is amazing and one of the best coop games on the market, it's more melee focused though. The dialog between characters in that game if freaking awesome to, HOLY SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we didn't find out through pre-order bonuses first at least.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/03...e-back-4-blood

So the teams back together, they can't use the name because of valve, valve doesnt want to make shooters anymore so they are teaming up with warner bros to make a "totally original" 4 player zombie shooter across movie like campaigns with a versus mode.

So yeah, its been ten years but, as long as its not another evolve, maybe we can finally get a new left 4 dead even if the names different. Personally i loved 2 and have been hankering for a sequel for years but neo valve is neo valve and all that so clearly thats never happening. But same team, same idea different name? i'll take it.
    First of all, who cares. They made evolve and it was extremely horrible. It had pre-order stuff available before people even knew what the fuck the game is going to be.
    Second: Warner Bros should already be a HUGE warning sign. It's not like they tried to monetize SHADOW OF WAR to all hell with lootboxes in a goddamn single player game, which needed a huge patch to rebalance the entire game after a year or so.

Not having high hopes for this, just because they made L4D.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.