Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Anyway. I hope the blood elves will builds new empire. That surpasses what the night elves had.

Would be nice to have night elves serving blood elves once more. They are the darker elves afterall and lowborne.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Anyway. I hope the blood elves will builds new empire. That surpasses what the night elves had.
    That ambition has died thousands of years ago, as long as they have their tiny corner in the world they are happy

Would be nice to have night elves serving blood elves once more. They are the darker elves afterall and lowborne.
    What the hell

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    What the hell
    This was the case before, the night elves served the high elves when they were highborne.

[yes i know the high elves were only one group of highborne, and many highborne groups became different things. And yes, I know the highborne were night elves too. But the Sunstriders were portrayed as lighter skinned and russet/blond coloured tones of hair like the sun, and as highborne they'd have night elves serve them.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That ambition has died thousands of years ago, as long as they have their tiny corner in the world they are happy
    That is interesting, it does seem to have fizzled out, they weren't prepared to press their advantage... I wondered if they were trying to hide from the kaldorei.

Blood Elves are too small of a population to build a proper Empire that spans more than Quel'thalas
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

There is not enough land on azeroth to build a bigger empire than the night elfs had.