Poll: Do you use your phone on the toilet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you use your phone on the toilet?

Do you use your phone on the toilet?

Personally my Answer would be a Hell and a NO! That's pretty fucking disgusting, It also makes me rethink the idea of ever asking to use someone else's phone if I didn't have mine.

I guess thank god I always have mine except in the bathroom LOL
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2019-03-19 at 12:37 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I do but it's more to get away and organize than anything else. I'm not addicted. Addiction to technology is a lie anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not for calls, only games and what not, should add something to your poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Yes, to play hearthstone.

Yes, if I for some reason have a log that just don't wanna leave the confines of my body then I will be on my phone to pass the time until the rear end business takes care of itself.

I don't usually talk on the phone while pissing or taking a shit but me and my girlfriend do have an open door politic when it comes to using the bathroom and sometimes that also extends to phone calls, especially if I happen to be in dire need of using the bathroom during a call, so rather than hanging up and calling back I will just put it on speaker phone and put it down while I go about my business.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2019-03-19 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Yes I do but it's more to get away and organize than anything else. I'm not addicted. Addiction to technology is a lie anyway.
    Addiction is a thing, but it sounds more like you use the toilet as mini office than anything else. But if you are really using the toilet, then I am not qualified to diagnose you as an addict, but that doesn't seem healthy.

I'd never take a call or call someone but I have no problem texting/emails. You put your phone down and wash your hands before touching it again, no worse than having your toothbrush in your bathroom then.

Well yeah I use my phone on the toilet.....it would rude to use someone else's during that.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Your phone is disgusting toilet or not. You touch all kinds of crap throughout the day and don't think twice about touching your phone. If you're not rubbing your hands with shit I doubt it's any less sanitary.

10+ Year Old Account
    For texts and videos, but not for calls. No one needs to hear me bust an O-ring.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I use YOUR phone on the toilet.

Bam.

(Actually, it's usually my iPad.)
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

No, but when I'm at home I use my iPad on the toilet to read or listen to the news. It only feels appropriate to defecate whilst reading the news. You know what's unhealthy and disgusting? Listening to the news whilst eating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Literally the last place I would want to use my phone even if I did use it for anything other than phone calls or texts.

I have a Switch, so I never need to wonder if I would or not.

Switch == no camer, perfect -- sold!

10+ Year Old Account
    Half the time people call me is when I'm on the toilet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I am the opposite, I ignore the phone as much as possible, but I do use the bathroom to respond to things I need to :/ The bathroom and hands are clean though, I can't see why it would be "disgusting"...
    Because the bathroom in my view is personal time, you are supposed to be taking care of your business, you know refreshing yourself, hitting your reset button etc. It's disgusting because I can't imagine ever finding anything important enough to call or take a call during that time, when I am dealing with myself.

So between weird and disgusting maybe both, but to each their own I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I do this. I get bored just eating.
    Well, if that gives you no digestion problems afterwards, you must have an iron stomach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Half the time people call me is when I'm on the toilet.
    Well getting a phone call I'd understanding, taking a call unless it's from a number that would be an emergency however, yeah, there really is no need to in my opinion. Now I am not surprised movie theaters are moving towards technology that disrupts phone signals in theaters.

I mean the bathroom is all of what 5 minutes maybe 10, if a person literally can't be phone free that long, we have a problem.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not for any altruistic reason or anything i'm just deathly afraid of dropping it there!

games and such.. a few friends have likely heard me pee : P
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22